Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (39246 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by reciprokal: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by whizbee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone will just sit in his house and write trash about a woman.
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.
Women should stop worshipping men and living by their dictates they ain't god!!
I live to please myself and no one else
My happiness over everyone else.

Gbe enu oshi soun... Omokomo
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Odani: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.

Cee C spoted
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by MissJoy29(f): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again
A lot of men are confused. Didn't you get the memo?

The only thing a lot of them know how to do best is to bash women.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by khalhokage(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
The topic: Stupịd

The OP: Idịot
The Mod the put it on FP: ịdiot
The people shouting yay!, carry go!, tell them!: ịdíots.

A completely yeye, retarding and dumb thread.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Honesty007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Captain6:
when you get to your early 30s, mid 30s and late 30s without any man looking you way,i hope you will still be singing this song you just sang grin

abi oh,dont mind her.too much of bragging,arrogance and rejection of an imperfect man at 28 is what would kill a lady at 32.i pity ladies so much.with all their make up.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by milamillennial: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

I can cure you from your insecurities. Follow my advice. Meet one of these guys offline and see them for what they are. Then understand that it was all a projection of their own insecurities that got to you. They have been rejected way too many times so they attack the ones who hurt their egos. A lady's man will never complain about women cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thoniameek:

I use to be like you, I joined NL in my early teens and over the years, I have observed that a lot of pple who create posts like this aren't even emotionally mature,spiritually sound, financially capable and some aren't even married.

Live your life, be educated, have your own money, be spiritually sound, do things the God way, a real man will find you and love you like Christ loves the church.

Shikenan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by sirbanky77(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
This one no be my business!! One girl everybody is managing in our street � One mumu boy went and impregnated her �� Greedy people everywhere �����
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Boyooosa(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
And u ll also be good single shay?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by purpleheart: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
grin
bunch of gold diggers
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ukejejohnson(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. A broke dude spotted. Don't quite me back!

Is it "QUOTE " You're striving to achieve?

Anyway it's obvious you're a dependent hoe..

Don't go and be useful with your life. People like you disgust me.

Plus you're a dunce for thinking a man who preferred a hard working lady as broke. Wake up from your hoeing life , a lady without career is like slave in a man's life[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by deafeyez: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:

You are 100% right my dear. However, all women live to please men. Should I tell you how.
Women who lives I don't care attitude now live to care attitude later and since they have been known as feminist, they cry and bleed in their heart trust me, I see alot of them.
Every woman needs control n that includes you but that doesn't mean I will beat you if I were ur man, no.
Your happiness should be Paramount no doubt but are you really sure over everyone else.
I have left some women leave because I see their content and observe their speech. Do you know why I really let them go?
As far as you are living life for your happiness alone, ask yourself is it a complete one.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Honesty007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
women dont love the blame,but the reason why every man is suffering today is because of a woman.The reason whz the world is in chaos,under curse is cos of women.feminism is a continuation of what eve wanted "to be equal to adam,to be a god whereas she was one before,to know more tian adam.
God was angry with Adam FOR HEARKENING UNTO THE VOICE OF EVE AND DISOBEYING GOD.
GOD WAS ANGRY WITH EVE FOR NOT OWING UP AND FOR ENCOURAGING,PERSUADING AND TEMPTING ADAM WITH ANOTHER KNOWLEDGE.ADAM COULD NOT RESIST HER AND THIS IS WHAT WOMEN LOVE TODAY THAT SATAN TAKES ADVANTAGE OF.THEY LOVE NEVER TO BE REJECTED AND ITS A PITY THAT D DEVIL THAT HATES THEM,QUESTIONS GODS AUTHORITY AND WORD AND THE PLACE OF MAN OVER WOMAN IN GODS ORDER IS NOW D ONE THEY LISTEN TO.
NO WONDER AFTER THE FALL GOD TOLD EVE "AND YOUR DESIRE SHALL BE TO YOUR HUSBAND AND HE SHALL RULE OVER YOU. SO IF A MAN IS NOT LISTENING TO A WOMAN OR A WOMAN IS CLAIMING EQUALITY,ITS BETTER SHE THINKS TWICE ABOUT HER POSITION ACCORDING TO WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Coldfeets: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Only six? angry
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Rozaytee: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
7 things i cant stand on a woman: 1.colourful hair, like green dyed 2.tattoo 3.any piercing outside of earing 4.fake hair of any kind 5.bad breath, i kill you. 6.fake eye brows 7.intelligence, shuttup.
4 things i like 1.very tall slender ones 2.under 22 yrs 3.love to cook 4. kneel to serve food.
pervert

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rozaytee:
pervert
someone is over 22.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Abayor7: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
DeadRat:
you Forgot To Add Body Odour...
like a dead rat?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Rozaytee: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
someone is over 22.
so??....na ur type dey ruin teenagers...peodophile
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by madjune(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Learn how to cook.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by opaco3(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:

Am sorry Liliyann, I beg to disagree with you. True happiness is gotten when you do things that makes your love ones happy. For a relationship to grow strong, the trade off will have to be mutual. She should put the man happiness above hers and he should do the same.
Thanks
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Rozaytee:
so??....na ur type dey ruin teenagers...peodophile
you're only young once. get over it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Mandrake007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You must agree that Nigerian ladies have broken out of that social/gender roles that held them back from achieving personal goals which was prevalent in the many many years ago. I've have also observed that men are also trying to shift the burden placed on them from inception by both theological norm/social and gender roles. But I'm sure your use of "kpomo" to refer to the passage which you came from is all just youthful exuberance that will clear once u become responsible...
don't get it twisted my comment was just a humorous way of conveying the truth about women nowadays it wasn't intended to offend anybody,as for your comment,yes there is progress but don't get ahead of yourselves,a handful of women still withhold those societal values and conform to the social standards not because of subjection but by choice and I'm young and responsible I know what I'm doing.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Kendrick80(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
I like gurls with tattoo,long legs and big eye balls.... grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by blackjack21(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
7 things i cant stand on a woman:
1.colourful hair, like green dyed
2.tattoo
3.any piercing outside of earing
4.fake hair of any kind
5.bad breath, i kill you.
6.fake eye brows
7.intelligence, shuttup.

4 things i like
1.very tall slender ones
2.under 22 yrs
3.love to cook
4. kneel to serve food.

You're a funny guy

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackjack21:

You're a funny guy

you also deserve the best dont sell yourself short.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Junker007: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
continue ! so gbo !
an dont forget to tell ur sister or female relative same. to be the sex object we want em to be. shio !

must ladies be socially validated ?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by emmydoaka: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
.......Lady! U get problems!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by blackjack21(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

you also deserve the best dont sell yourself short.

I'm more worried about how I treat people not how they treat me.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Reeberry: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liliyann:
You ego towards men would kill you someday. Read the holy Bible, you won't. If you read your Bible well, you won't drop this thrash.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by TheMenCode: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
KOPT55:

I like your post, it resonates with a part of me that loves women who are able to speak their minds.

I am not a big fan of women who put too much thoughts into what other people want of them.

You know, all these guys that are always harping about women this women that are low-lifers.

A man of substance does not not overly worry himself about women he is not yet married to or dating but a low-lifer will get the most thrill out of bashing women.

Don't mind them because at the end of the day, good or bad everybody's life will pan out the way it was meant to.

KOPT55, She still won't fu*k you!

And this is why => http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/11/11/no-special-one/
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
This shi1t lost its value when i read about the model look alike shiit.. Models are models.. Me i love real thick as$. As far as i'm concerned a girl without a thick as$ is a man rubbish angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.