Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (39243 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

K. K. K.

Mind your business!
Or still, pull off yours to come wear on mine. Okuko.
why Will You Even Suggest I Take Of My Clothes? I Know What You Want. Oya come Into The Other Room...
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

ur mouth na fire ooogrin
where Is The Fire There Your Asslicking skill Is Terrible undecided
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone will just sit in his house and write trash about a woman.
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.
Women should stop worshipping men and living by their dictates they ain't god!!
I live to please myself and no one else
My happiness over everyone else.

As if you mean it
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Martin0(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
where Is The Fire There Your Asslicking skill Is Terrible undecided

hia na wa ooogrin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by multiple1(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

I am touched by this writeup I have to confess. Sister you are a wife material. No man will hesitate to get settled down with you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Too harsh Mr... A man should never use such harsh words on a lady no matter what. There's always a nice way to say something, have a nice day Mr

YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN HOUSE WIFE, WHO PREFER TO BE ON THE SAME RANK AS BABIES.

IF A WOMAN FAULTS, SHE SHOULD BE DEALT THE SAME DEAL AS THE MAN WHO FAULTS.

EQUALITY IN EVERYTHING, RIGHT?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
why Will You Even Suggest I Take Of My Clothes? I Know What You Want. Oya come Into The Other Room...

grin cheesy. Thou shall not touch me and do me no harm!

Get out of here, osiso. You possess such a dirty mind.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

Get out of here, osiso. You possess such a dirty mind.
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

ur mouth na fire ooogrin
grin grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Martin0(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
grin grin
how far madam
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by LadyHeaven(f): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

Wow, Quora material you are...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get out of here, osiso. You possess such a dirty mind. lipsrsealed
I Dont Want To Harm You But i Want To Handle You... cool

Your Mind Is Very Dirty, for You To tie Towel And Snap Picture for Me To See undecided
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Get out of here, osiso. You possess such a dirty mind. lipsrsealed

Your Mind Is Very Dirty, for You To tie Towel And Snap Picture for Me To See undecided
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by LadyHeaven(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2018
KOPT55:

I like your post, it resonates with a part of me that loves women who are able to speak their minds.

I am not a big fan of women who put too much thoughts into what other people want of them.

You know, all these guys that are always harping about women this women that are low-lifers.

A man of substance does not not overly worry himself about women he is not yet married to or dating but a low-lifer will get the most thrill out of bashing women.

Don't mind them because at the end of the day, good or bad everybody's life will pan out the way it was meant to.

shocked cool cry
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

how far madam

I'm fine oga.
How your matter be?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

cheesy angry. Get behind me, you carnal man.

Get behind me with immediate alacrity! I'm off. Please don't quote me back!
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm fine oga.
How your matter be?

my matter just dey like edede poo. person nor go fit know say u be igbo oo be like say u grow for edo
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy angry. Get behind me, you carnal man.

Get behind me with immediate alacrity! I'm off. Please don't quote me back!
come On shut Up your Mouth there!!! ... Girls Like You Spoil pass... OVER RIPE pawpaw
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by itsmeurLady(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN HOUSE WIFE, WHO PREFER TO BE ON THE SAME RANK AS BABIES.

IF A WOMAN FAULTS, SHE SHOULD BE DEALT THE SAME DEAL AS THE MAN WHO FAULTS.

EQUALITY IN EVERYTHING, RIGHT?

You sound like a typical Nigerian Man that doesn't take advice from Women and at such I don't intend to spend any more time arguing/convincing you Cs no matter Wat I say I will end up not making sense to you Cs I am a woman and u are a Man!!! Did u grow up seeing ur dad treat your mom that way

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by boyjo: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
dinewithoyin:

anyways am a woman..... i just think the one of the best ways to get yourself attracted to any man is to get updated.....

Don`t let me compile a list of updated, upwardly mobile famous single women out there for you o.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by boyjo: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please tell him. An independent minded woman might never be submissive. Only few pass the test. It's okay to have some dough up your sleeves, but guys, cut us some slack! We already know how the dices rolls.

They don`t know. The few that know are not speaking out.
I read on FP a few days ago how a man was mistreated by his wife and family because he was not the provider.
He eventually became the provider and everyone was happy. He then left an advice for Nairaland men that getting married to a successful/career lady is not a meal ticket.
If you want to be honored as the man in your home, you must hold your end of the bargain as the provider.
But them go hear??

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by boyjo: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You make a lot of sense.
Which school you go?

hahahaha....you don make me laugh from inside my belle cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
come On shut Up your Mouth there!!! ... Girls Like You Spoil pass... OVER RIPE pawpaw

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You sound like a typical Nigerian Man that doesn't take advice from Women and at such I don't intend to spend any more time arguing/convincing you Cs no matter Wat I say I will end up not making sense to you Cs I am a woman and u are a Man!!! Did u grow up seeing ur dad treat your mom that way

LOL, EMOTIONAL VICTIM CARD HAS BEEN LOADED O.. HAHA

AUNTY, IF YOU AS A WOMAN FAULTS, YOU DESERVE TO BE DEALT WITH SQUARELY, JUST AS A MAN WOULD BE DEALT WITH.
PERIOD!

NOTHING LIKE "DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A LADY" ANYMORE.

REMOVE MY PARENTS NAME FROM YOUR WEAKASS SLIMY MOUTH, MY FATHER WASN'T A WEAKLING LIKE THE MALE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY, NEITHER IS MY MA LIKE YOU.. BONELESS AND UNABLE TO HANDLE ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE, "BECAUSE I'M A LADY".
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by itsmeurLady(f): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, EMOTIONAL VICTIM CARD HAS BEEN LOADED O.. HAHA

AUNTY, IF YOU AS A WOMAN FAULTS, YOU DESERVE TO BE DEALT WITH SQUARELY, JUST AS A MAN WOULD BE DEALT WITH.
PERIOD!

NOTHING LIKE "DON'T YOU KNOW I'M A LADY" ANYMORE.

REMOVE MY PARENTS NAME FROM YOUR WEAKASS SLIMY MOUTH, MY FATHER WASN'T A WEAKLING LIKE THE MALE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY, NEITHER IS MY MA LIKE YOU.. BONELESS AND UNABLE TO HANDLE ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE, "BECAUSE I'M A LADY".

U are ill mannered and it's obvious. U are badly behaved, from my previous post I never insulted your parents, I only asked a question. I feel sorry for you Mr Cs it's obvious u can't hold a convo without insult and U'd be someone's father tomorrow, look at the negativity flowing from you.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Honesty007:

And when the trouble of pleasing urself comes,u would run to a man.u c d problem most of u ladies have is ur desire.happiness is momentary.i have seen ladies who please themselves and r not still satisfied at the end of the day.eve pleased herself.after all u wud still say adam is not a god.mind u women were created in the image of man.man in image of God.4 a woman to be rightfully submissive to her husband should not portray servitude,nor disobedience to God.
what is this one saying
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by CAPSLOCKED: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

U are ill mannered and it's obvious. U are badly behaved, from my previous post I never insulted your parents, I only asked a question. I feel sorry for you Mr Cs it's obvious u can't hold a convo without insult and U'd be someone's father tomorrow, look at the negativity flowing from you.

AS LONG AS I WON'T BE YOUR FATHER, I'LL BE A HAPPY MAN.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by itsmeurLady(f): 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AS LONG AS I WON'T BE YOUR FATHER, I'LL BE A HAPPY MAN.

Duhhh!!! U can't ever be my father, ever!!! Too arrogant and inexperienced to be one!
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Duhhh!!! U can't ever be my father, ever!!! Too arrogant and inexperienced to be one!
itsmeurLady:

HAD IT BEEN YOUR FATHER TOOK YOUR MOTHER'S ADVICE WHEN SHE TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO PULL OUT, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS GRAVE MISTAKE.
undecided
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by itsmeurLady(f): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HAD IT BEEN YOUR FATHER TOOK YOUR MOTHER'S ADVICE WHEN SHE TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO PULL OUT, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS GRAVE MISTAKE.
undecided

Oh No Son, U Got it Wrong!!! This is Soo for you!
This time the joke is on You!

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Honesty007(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what is this one saying
what am saying is that God created woman out of man and man is to sacrifice for her,she is not to be a man ,but remain where she is.
when a woman starts claiming gender equality which is a modern trend adopted in marriage or other relationships.she would fail.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by sekundosekundo: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmmmmm[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.