Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (39245 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
I couldn't stop laughing when you mentioned my name cheesy cheesy

My dear, although the truth is usually bitter to ladies but you shouldn't be so bothered about what anyone on Nairaland says about you. Things are usually exaggerated here cool

As a teenager I did let the things said here bother me but now I’m a grown woman...

What people say to me or about me reveals a lot about them
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2018
KOPT55:

I like your post, it resonates with a part of me that loves women who are able to speak their minds.

I am not a big fan of women who put too much thoughts into what other people want of them.

You know, all these guys that are always harping about women this women that are low-lifers.

A man of substance does not not overly worry himself about women he is not yet married to or dating but a low-lifer will get the most thrill out of bashing women.

Don't mind them because at the end of the day, good or bad everybody's life will pan out the way it was meant to.

Thank you... I felt the hug wink

For that guy that thinks you’re trying to get laid; his game must be so pathetic cheesy
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2018
Thoniameek:

As a teenager I did let the things said here bother me but now I’m a grown woman...

What people say to me or about me reveals a lot about them
you are just a confused person.
first our words hurt you, then next minute they dont? lmao. never seen such confusion in my life!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Follygunners:

...and who dey lie to you regarding the bolded above? Fake/dead pple's hair (extensions) is what you need to look as good as ur fellow counterparts? So God didn't know or realize what He was doing while creating a black lady, abi? undecided

FOOLS and MORONS everywhere claiming black women empowerment this...that! Total BS angry

Be a woman, appreciate being a black woman NOT what the society wants you to look like! Abeg, make I hear word joor! grin

It beats me how so called grown up men cannot make a point without abusing...

I’m a naturalistic, and even before then I had armpit length relaxed hair and never liked to plait my hair including extensions...

I didn’t expect you to know that anyways
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by asamaigho(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2018
Thoniameek:
Since all my stay on Nairaland men have always had one advice or the other for women

From our Vaginas up to our hair extensions, there’s something either Toks2008 or/and Tosyne2much X33LM and Unbunja have to say...

Here I’ve been made to feel I’m worth nothing more than my Vagina and how tight it is...

Here I’ve also been made to understand that a man can blind his eyes to every of my flaws if I was educated and had money...

Here I’ve been made to feel I don’t need too much education - just proper training on how to be a full time housewife (wife material as they like to call it), it’s my only guarantee of having a man want to marry me...

Here on Nairaland I’ve been confused - I joined as a teenager, a critical age. I hated being a woman at some point in my life. Because everyone had something to say about my life and want they wanted except me!

I’ve risen from self pity anyways...

Now, I wonder who Nairaland men celebrate when they celebrate Mother’s Day or international women’s day... News flash, your mothers were once young girls like us and we are our mothers daughters

We should create threads to uplift our women, threads with gentle rebukes done out of love and maybe no feminist would exist again

I just hope this not a mind game tho!.

That aside ,men cherish and adore women above all of God's creation.
Do you know that 99.9℅ of wars are fought by men,most of whom are killed just to protect mankind?. Let me ask u, have u ever heard of a female soldier killed by boko haram?.
After a man struggles and become something in life, a woman takes d credit with the cliche' " behind every successful man is a woman" ..who is behind d unsuccessful ones?
Because women know men are weak in terms of we see, they exploit the successful ones with their "sexy body shapes, some go as far as getting butts and breast implants to milk our pockets dry, "WHAT A CRUEL AND SELFISH NATURE"
Most unsuccessful men are treated like they are non existent by most women, some women even say " I CANT MARRY A SALARY EARNER, I CANT MARRY POOR MAN" that's why most women including YOU, don't have regards for the truck pusher who is only trying to take care of his family.
Men work day and night to provide for d family, yet no appreciates them. our minds are constantly brainstorming various ways for d upkeep of d home.
Have u ever wondered y most men die of heart attack?
Have u ever wondered y husbands die before wives?

THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT MEN ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE, BUT MO ONE CARES, BECAUSE..."WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MAN ENUF".....says the woman.

BUT NO WAHALA WE HAVE ACCEPTED OUR FAITH AND MOVED ON, LIFE IS SUPER SWEET ANYWAY.

ignore the auto correct....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2018
milamillennial:

I can cure you from your insecurities. Follow my advice. Meet one of these guys offline and see them for what they are. Then understand that it was all a projection of their own insecurities that got to you. They have been rejected way too many times so they attack the ones who hurt their egos. A lady's man will never complain about women cheesy

Oh no, thank you!

I’ve had enough, I indulged a few of them outside of here and I really don’t want to share the story...

You’d be shocked to know the kind of people that are behind some of this monikers lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2018
asamaigho:

I just hope this not a mind game tho!.

That aside ,men cherish and adore women above all of God's creation.
Do you know that 99.9℅ of wars are fought by men,most of whom are killed just to protect mankind?. Let me ask u, have u ever heard of a female soldier killed by boko haram?.
After a man struggles and become something in life, a woman takes d credit with the cliche' " behind every successful man is a woman" ..who is behind d unsuccessful ones?
Because women know men are weak in terms of we see, they exploit the successful ones with their "sexy body shapes, some go as far as getting butts and breast implants to milk our pockets dry, "WHAT A CRUEL AND SELFISH NATURE"
Most unsuccessful men are treated like they are non existent by most women, some women even say " I CANT MARRY A SALARY EARNER, I CANT MARRY POOR MAN" that's why most women including YOU, don't have regards for the truck pusher who is only trying to take care of his family.
Men work day and night to provide for d family, yet no appreciates them. our minds are constantly brainstorming various ways for d upkeep of d home.
Have u ever wondered y most men die of heart attack?
Have u ever wondered y husbands die before wives?

THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT MEN ARE SUFFERING IN SILENCE, BUT MO ONE CARES, BECAUSE..."WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MAN ENUF".....says the woman.

BUT NO WAHALA WE HAVE ACCEPTED OUR FAITH AND MOVED ON, LIFE IS SUPER SWEET ANYWAY.

ignore the auto correct....

I was referring to the men on Nairaland(the majority of them)...

The men in my life never made me feel less about myself and I appreciate them all

Women aren’t sitting idly this days either
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2018
Thoniameek:

I was referring to the men on the Nairaland(the majority of them)...

The men in my life never made me feel less about myself and I appreciate them all

Women aren’t sitting idly this days either
so stick with those men who celebrate you then. thats NOt rocket science.instead of complaining here you must be out there THANKING the men who add to you. go to where you are celebrated.lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nackzy: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone will just sit in his house and write trash about a woman.
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.
Women should stop worshipping men and living by their dictates they ain't god!!
I live to please myself and no one else
My happiness over everyone else.
It is very possible you have halitosis
And body odour also.. That's the only thing that could make you flare up immediately u heard men"
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Nackzy:

It is very possible you have halitosis
And body odour also.. That's the only thing that could make you flare up immediately u heard men"
#dead lol
those who hate men have been hurt. period. they must go heal.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ChiSun27(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone will just sit in his house and write trash about a woman.
No lady should live to please a man,do what pleases you as long as you are happy.
Women should stop worshipping men and living by their dictates they ain't god!!
I live to please myself and no one else
My happiness over everyone else.

Lets see where this your uncultured ideology will lead you to.

The koko of the matter is that by the time you will change, you would have ended up deceiving a lot of people online.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Mandrake007(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

And the poster still wants them to mind child bearing, family and not career. Guess women go turn magicians.
not necessarily,if you've a husband who provides for you,family should come first and your career should be secondary.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by itsmeurLady(f): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU LOUSY LITTLE PLEB!
THERE'S NO TIME YOU DON'T SAY SENSELESS THINGS.

YOU'D SWEAR THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG IN PEOPLE LIVING THEIR LIVES TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY.
OR IT'S THE MEN'S ROLE TO MAKE THE WOMAN HAPPY, WHILE THE WOMAN GIVES NO HAPPINESS IN RETURN?

OH, DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE WRITE-UP AT ALL, OR YOU JUST FLARED UP THE MOMENT YOU SAW "6 THINGS A WOMAN SHOULD... "

I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE PATHETIC, BROKEN SHELL OF A MAN THAT WOULD BE WITH YOU.

I DREAD TO THINK OF THE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU MOAN AND NAG ALL DAY.
undecided

Too harsh Mr... A man should never use such harsh words on a lady no matter what. There's always a nice way to say something, have a nice day Mr

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Assassin101: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
women are amazing creatures, in their different forms, sizes and shapes. God in His infinite Wisdom created them to complement a man. be with them and they give you high BP, be without them and you die of high BP. For me, I'd rather embrace women and die of high BP. Oh I luv women so much for that special blessing on their chest and in between their legs
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

K
Okay! TAKE SMALL ATTENTION. I Have Noticed You...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by MissJoy29(f): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2018
TheMenCode:

Yet you're reading an essay written by a man. Just can't handle the truth?

Men should understand women not so to hate/bash them but to love them for whom they truly are. Understanding her superficial contradiction, sexual dynamics etc.

This is the core of my blog www.themencode.com.ng (Only for women who can handle the truth though) it's for men regaining their masculinity, unplugging from preconditioned sexual beliefs and become red pilled and game aware.
My reading the essay doesn't change the fact that a lot of you are confused.

I like your second paragraph. But unfortunately, they aren't doing the positive aspects (understanding & loving women for who they truly are). They only do the negative ones (hating & bashing women).

Did you say men should be game aware? Which game please?

Oh & btw, when I said a lot of men are confused, I was replying the person I quoted. Reread what she wrote to understand why I made that statement. I wasn't referring to your post cos your points are ON POINT except number 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

you're the only one who doesnt kneel. all your friends kneel secretly.
I won't even kneel to serve my mum food, who are you? undecided
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Mariinee:
I won't even kneel to serve my mum food, who are you? undecided
then step aside and let those who kneel come through

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by blackjack21(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

right. enjoy it. let others aim higher. dont block them.

What actions of mine made you think that I'm blocking your aiM?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by boyjo: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2018
dinewithoyin:
women should try to update their selves, .

You`re saying this now o, you a man, a provider.
Don`t complain she is not submissive or too career minded later o.
Her earnings to you, is not supposed to be "they should be able to put something on the table" o
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by boyjo: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. A broke dude spotted. Don't quite me back!

Broke dudes always want a woman who works or brings something to the table. He`s too lazy to be a provider.
Any man who is very interested in if a woman has got a wallet is broke.

The real men don`t have that time.
When they do, it is usually the last thing they notice.

But girls are earning money and working.
So I wonder who these broke guys keep talking about.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Leave me alone abeg, Your type irritates me...

One last advice and thank me again.. If you want respect from a guy ,fend for yoursel

Else you will face heavy verbal and emotional abuse. And there's nothing worst than that

One more thing, You're too naive!!!! Jesus[color=#006600][/color]

It's okay sweetie. I copy!
I was kidding all along!
Can't you comprehend a simple joke?

And hey, I'm not naive. I copy. I'm that PERSON myself. Okay. Bye.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
boyjo:

Broke dudes always want a woman who works or brings something to the table. He`s too lazy to be a provider.
Any man who is very interested in if a woman has got a wallet is broke.

The real men don`t have that time.
When they do, it is usually the last thing they notice.

But girls are earning money and working.
So I wonder who these broke guys keep talking about.

You make a lot of sense.
Which school you go?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
boyjo:

Her earnings to you, is not supposed to be "they should be able to put something on the table" o

Please tell him. An independent minded woman might never be submissive. Only few pass the test. It's okay to have some dough up your sleeves, but guys, cut us some slack! We already know how the dices rolls.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
ubunja:

too lazy to go to Google translator....

It means- Get the Bleep out of here!
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It means- Get the Bleep out of here!
lead the way im right behind you.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by dinewithoyin(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
boyjo:

anyways am a woman..... i just think the one of the best ways to get yourself attracted to any man is to get updated.....
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by ukejejohnson(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's okay sweetie. I copy!
I was kidding all along!
Can't you comprehend a simple joke?

And hey, I'm not naive. I copy. I'm that PERSON myself. Okay. Bye.

Don't mind me jare" I was kidding too lol

I even viewed your profile and discovered your most active section is "ROMANCE" grin

You too like bad things shocked

Okay, bye
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Okay! TAKE SMALL ATTENTION. I Have Noticed You...

K
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

K
go And Wear Clothes on That Body that Looks Like Over Ripe pawpaw
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
go And Wear Clothes on That Body that Looks Like Over Ripe pawpaw

K. K. K.

Mind your business!
Or still, pull off yours to come wear on mine. Okuko.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men by Martin0(m): 4:13am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

K. K. K.
Mind your business! Or still, pull off yours to come wear on mine. Okuko.
ur mouth na fire ooogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiance? / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.