Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49967 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother
Arrest her for what?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
ibietela2:

You didn't give more updates
ask questions
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Islie: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

if he had promised them a small wedding..... they would have seen some seriousness in him.

but

project and projects which isn't defined is all what we hear

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by nonjebose(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?
Hahahahaha. Guess I was just thinking of that. Op, learn a lesson from the unfortunate incident. The parents did feel any sincerity in words and actions

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by free2ryhme: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

This story is a fake lie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Bamz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Islie:

if he had promised them a small wedding..... they would have seen some seriousness in him.

but

project and projects which isn't defined is all what we hear

Some people who are very rich only do court wedding and poof that's all.

A bad workman will always complain of his tools.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by oyatz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abortion,though widely practice is still illegal in Nigeria and the GF, her parents ,the abortion doctor and all those who aided and abetted the abortion can be arrested.
Even if they aren't charged to court, Nigeria police will use the opportunity to extort huge amount of money from them.
The Op has the right to take the matter up to teach them a lesson.

greggng:

This your story no add up. But if you are actually saying the truth then cut off all relationship with that family and move on with your life after all you both are not married. Arresting them for what? You are not legally married and what charges are you gonna press..?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by bellesangel(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
can u listen to urself, u value ur project more than her traditional marriage but u have been put to shame. MR BABY DADDY. Mcheeew... no be ur bele, no be ur shame. A Single lady is better than a devastated Sing Baby Mama

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

I agree with you. Why did he not take the girl to the Registry (Court Marriage) for now, while assuring the parents that the traditional marriage will come later? At least she would be legally married. Many have done Introduction, without ever coming back to complete the marriage rites.
Lack of funds should never be an excuse for delaying a marriage. Court Marriage costs next to nothing

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is the most devastating story I have heard this year..

Op i will advice you to forget about arresting them..

Though what they did was painful and it was murder but i will tell you to let karma deal with them, most especially your girlfriend..

Believe me, what they did will hunt them in time coming..

arresting them won't bring back your aborted child..

Thank God your eyes have been open, had it been you decided to get married to her, the marriage would have destroyed you..

U will be shocked that d babe wasn't even pregnant in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ibietela2(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
ask questions

You haven't answered the ones they asked

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ibietela2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
ladyF:

But you're not comfortable enough to do traditional? cheesy

What's the introduction for then?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by popcykaylah(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Arrest fire.. Na you born the girl ? You no sabi read signs.. bros you are too broke to marry thier daughter .. move on abeg. Bad wife still better, na bad in-laws worse pass. . Imagine parents aborting pregnancy when no be say you deny the thing.. God has saved you from a future disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by madgoat(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

You are not serious. Must you do an elaborate wedding? You could have just done intro and then registry and that would have ties the girl down as legally married to you.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BENARI: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Me too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by SURElee(f): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Come you want to arrest a woman you impregnated her daughter? Is she your wife? Any signed documents to proof you have married her? This case go too sweet, they will so lock you up eh! When you dey bang without protection you no remember say you get plenty capital projects, belle enter now, you remember projects gulping money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Mypeople2(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Are you sure that Lady was even pregnant in the first place ? Did she show you the medical papers certified by a known medical personnel ? Abi she just won wash your brain so that you go add marriage join your project
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rOsy247(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Although I don't support abortion but dude undecided are you serious? Arrest who? For what exactly? Did you pay her bride price? Or is it because they didn't arrest u for impregnating their daughter outside marriage? Imagine!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Malawian(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
mukhcech:
Boss, you have no right to arrest the woman. Bear your losses and find a woman to marry.
More like count his blessings. Beware of women that can commit abortion.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them

Why did you not do a Registry Marriage? Food is not everything. You acted selfishly by not taking into account her fears about ending up and remaining a single mother. She in turn acted selfishly, by her reaction to you action. Unfortunately, the innocent children had to bear the brunt.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ibietela2(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
I doubt this story, you details or proof.

Am off

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by blueeyes1: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
You have a lot of projects,yet you could not JideAmuGiaka abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
pat1612:
U placed your priorities they did their
Were u looking for a grand wedding?? Why dint u just tell them i can afford this sum of money for marriage immediately and when u do ur white wedding u can do it in style.but rather u chose to give other reasons.
Who am i to judge you by your actions shocked
Its just my point of view no offence intended at all as i dont know u tongue

They guy no Dey sure im want to marry the girl. How many of such situations have we seen were the man moves on to marry another, leaving the lady in question as a “second hand lady?” The OP just wanted to eat his cake and have it (with minimal consequence to him).

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
You got their daughter pregnant out of wedlock then went to tell them you're going to do only introduction for now. smh

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
blueeyes1:
You have a lot of projects,yet you could not JideAmuGiaka abi?

LOL!!! grin grin

Good question!!!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wakandar:
Jide amu GI aka

Forreal tho! grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Obierika(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
are u on crack?

The fvck u talking about?

He's not on crack or anything else for that matter

What he said is the truth!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
ladyF:
Leave her family alone and focus on your projects grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by pattybf(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
Nonsense and 'Ingredients'
Goan arrest na. Abi Dem nor dey miscarry for ur village?

Lol!

What if belle no dey at all nko?

They just wanted to tie u down in marriage, as u no gree, dem kukuma spiritually abort am!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by AreaFada2: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

Sorry dude.

But legally you have no right until the kids are born and your name appear in their birth certs. For now police may just turn you into a workshop.

Although it hurts but only the girl & family know the true reason for the abortion.

The twins might not even be yours. Up to 35% of firstborn kids do not belong to supposed dad.

Look at the bright side. At least you now know that you're fertile since you presume the babies were yours.

If your gf would go behind you to do something so important, then she obviously doesn't regard you that much. Better to know that now than after marriage.

Considering your current economic situation you tried to do your best: intro & trado. They had the option to suggest intro & registry if legally protecting their daughter was their main concern.

But guess what? They probably considered your current economic condition as not good enough for their daughter.

Work hard and let God bless your efforts. You will be telling us a happier story here next time.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by biacan(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Arrest who you're not serious cheesy
From your explanations it's obvious no parents would take you serious...... cause even if you guys eventually gets married you'll choose other projects over their daughter cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.