Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? (2481 Views)

Bride Asked To Submit Her Breast Only To Her Husband On Her Wedding Day / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by marvin906(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
the only she can do is just tell me they paid her.. buh I have no interest in her money is her sweat so she should enjoy it..

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Really?

of course now.

you women have no idea how to manage money.

wasting money on silly baubles that depreciate immediately

now this right here - is the way a husband uses his wifes submitted salary judiciously

peek, then find your way back to the kitchen. kiss kiss

you can wait patiently in the other room if in case i feel i have your time tongue
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Originalsly: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
assisttohire:
In a marriage, it is expected of a wife to be submissive to her husband in all ramifications.
If you use it is expected for the woman...then the same should be used for the man.... it is expected that the husband provide for his family. ...so why should the woman be working for salary ? But on the real.... it is expected that prostitutes hand over their earnings to their pimps...some of these husbands may very well be pimps...and see their wives as ehmmm...let me shut up.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by MhizzAJ(f): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:
A rich man adds to his wife's salary.

Thank you!!
Your head is there
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
So I spent 4years in school for me to give my salary to a man.

Dey your lane o.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by mctowel01: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
No man I marry would even ask that of me as a matter of duty.

He can ask me to lend him an amount equivalent to my monthly salary. No problem with that. I'll do it joyfully because he'll repay it in 7 folds. cheesy
Does your husband have to repay you money spent on the household when you are married?
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:09am On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Really?

Lol
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyb:

of course now.

you women have no idea how to manage money.

wasting money on silly baubles that depreciate immediately

now this right here - is the way a husband uses his wifes submitted salary judiciously

peek, then find your way back to the kitchen. kiss kiss

you can wait patiently in the other room if in case i feel i have your time tongue

Alright then, say no more.
I'm waiting...in the other room

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
I might get bashed for this. When I get married I wouldn't touch or bother about my wife's pay. She can use it on herself and the kids(when they come) however she deems fit. It's hers not mine.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by bedspread: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID I SEE "SUBMIT SALARY"?

WHO DOES THAT? undecided
My Wife Does that ... I didn't ask her to do so, she decided by herself to do so....

I remember her saying, Her bible says she should submit to Her Husband in all things....
It really shook me but I keep my thoughts to myself...

Today is Her Birthday..
Help me Celebrate Doreen Esther Eze.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by MissRaine69(f): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
What do you mean by “her hard earned salary?” Is the husband’s salary not hard earned either?
You both live in the house so bills should be split it’s not that difficult to do if you married a woman who is forward thinking.
You can’t expect the man to do everything, what happens if he dies, is unable to work or the pair of you call it quits? You need to know how to manage money wife or not.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
mctowel01:

Does your husband have to repay you money spent on the household when you are married?

Money spent on the household...certainly not.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
bedspread:
My Wife Does that ... I didn't ask her to do so, she decided by herself to do so....

I remember her saying, Her bible says she should submit to Her Husband in all things....

It really shook me but I keep my thoughts to myself...

Today is Her Birthday..
Help me Celebrate Doreen Esther Eze.

WOW, WHAT A WONDERFULLY RELIGIOUS WOMAN YOU HAVE! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.

IT'S YOUR DUTY NOW TO ALWAYS RESPECT HER, FOR HOLDING YOU UP THAT HIGH.

AND PLEASE, DO NOT BEAT HER UP LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.
IT'S GOOD TO CHERRY-PICK SOMETIMES. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
What do you mean by “her hard earned salary?” Is the husband’s salary not hard earned either?
You both live in the house so bills should be split it’s not that difficult to do if you married a woman who is forward thinking.
You can’t expect the man to do everything, what happens if he dies, is unable to work or the pair of you call it quits? You need to know how to manage money wife or not.

IF HE DIES, SHE MARRIES AGAIN.
IF HE'S UNABLE TO WORK, SHE GOES ON WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO WORK.
IF THE PAIR QUITS, SHE BELIEVES SHE'S A HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER COMMODITY.

NICE WRITE UP ANYWAYS.
Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Alright then, say no more.
I'm waiting...in the other room

woman, you profile pic shows a skinny chick

dont be forming hard chick that can take the big d

when this is the real deal cheesy cheesy

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyb:

woman, you profile pic shows a skinny chick

dont be forming hard chick that can take the big d

when this is the real deal cheesy cheesy

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Lwkmd!!! This one pass me. I don't even know what to reply cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos / Former Nun Who Quit The Convent Makes Her Debut As A IndecentStar (pics) / Konji Gang Nollywood Actress Proudly Show Off Her Bare Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.