Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter (21810 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Iseoluwani: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2018
grin

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by RillJ(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2018
She been watching too many western movies on parenting.
Lock you out one night and you dey yarn when you probably deserved more of such punishment.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by HITTED(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2018
usba:
shocked shocked shocked
Booohari is a gworo-chewing Foooolani terrorist.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by vickrichie001(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2018
End time response.....
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2018
missiret:
[color=#006600][/color]

Were u there?
Yes
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Acidosis:
She has decided to break away from the "My Mother is the Best in the Whole World" African syndrome, so you guys should let her be.

"Nigeria has the best Mothers in the world, and the worst set of Mother-in-laws in the world." That's how confused we have become.

This is one of the many problems with non-realists: they tend to manufacture different measuring scales to measure similar/same situation, always using emotion in the place of common sense to evaluate issues.

the best comment on this thread,Irie brother.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:
Uhnnn, in the process of being a chartered accountant, this one has lost some essential nuts in her brain. Because of one Wednesday night, that you stubbornly went to fvck a bf and u were scolded and the bday of that ur wasteful brother, u turned your mum to an element of ridicule, shaming her upandan...smhfu.
Mw, u did not remember to mention who sponsored ur life morally and financially b4 ur doomed 1year u r referring to here...
All these Indomie generations sef... I rebuke you!

Oh. Nigerian mothers are the best in the world and can't be touched
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by 1Sharon(f): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Iseoluwani:
grin

But why grin
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2018
1Sharon:

Oh. Nigerian mothers are the best in the world and can't be touched
Ur comment is such a suspense so I can't help, OK?
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by nwabobo: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2018
missiret:
[color=#006600][/color]

Were u there?

In spirit.....may be.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
A woman is often seen as a nurturer & a protector, but some can be deadbeats just like many sperm donor fathers out there. IDK their issue or what really went down between them to make this daughter this angry, but I do understand & have seen how broken some families are. We have several TV shows that focus on restoring these broken family bonds & the things you hear are most times very heartbreaking. I hope they thrash out & squash whatever their problem is, because at the end of the day you only get one mother in a lifetime

There is something really big behind the daughter's anger. I don't think she would react this way because of a birthday party or for being locked outside on a " Wednesday". I mean , how many stories like that have we heard ?. Mama must confess lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

There is something really big behind the daughter's anger. I don't think she would react this way because of a birthday party or for being locked outside on a " Wednesday". I mean , how many stories like that have we heard ?. Mama must confess lol.

Exactly. Khumbulekhaya type of vibe all over this. Must have been one of those mothers who chose men over their kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by pek(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Fuckadict:

We you shot the f***k up
Talking as if you know the reason she was locked out.
Why do you always use we for will? And it is shut not shot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly. Khumbulekhaya type of vibe all over this. Must have been one of those mothers who chose men over their kids.

I sense that as well, now she wants to look good among her friends .

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by kense88: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
Locked you out of home on Wednesday night and you had no where to go?

Sharap and tell the whole world also where you came from at that hour of the night? See slay queen who went to Cubana.

An African mother is an African mother, an icon, you mess up, she messes you up. She didnt spare the rod so that you can have sense in this life and thank goodness it worked. She is not afraid to chastise you! Yes she is proud you didn't toe the path of hoe-ism and she is proud you graduated as a chartered accountant..

Nonsense girls everywhere mchew.
chastising her for one full year? Most ladies would have gone astray if given the same treatment. Her passing her exams, actually vindicates her and shows that, she is actually responsible and hardworking. Stop slut shaming every lady you see, is very irresponsible of you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by kense88: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

I sense that as well, now she wants to look good among her friends .

They need Mam' Angie grin

But ke perhaps the pride is really because only they know their situation & for her to make it this far despite whatever could be going on in their lives, is truly commendable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Alb305:
One thing black parents are good at is demoralizing a child in the name of discipline, worried about bad influences when you're the one bullying your child and killing their self esteem and the worst part is they cover it up with "spare the rod and spoil the child"
Talk to your child, it's only animals they flog... This same thing this girl is talking about is the same reason why a lot of Nigerians hate their fathers...abuse covered up as discipline.

I no wan talk anything sha
lipsrsealed
The issue is that there is just a thin line between discipline and abuse. And unless parents, most especially fathers interact with other people face-to-face and/or online, they might not know when the discipline would become abuse.
Honest speaking, I thank God for giving me the opportunity to interact with people like you on nairaland. It helps me a lot as a father, it checks what could have been my excess towards my children, and wife inclusive.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They need Mam' Angie grin

But ke perhaps the pride is really because only they know their situation & for her to make it this far despite whatever could be going on in their lives, is truly commendable.

Lol, yho that show depresses me like hell. I can't watch it grin.

Ja ne , she did well shame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, yho that show depresses me like hell. I can't watch it grin.

Ja ne , she did well shame.

It does hey. Not everyone lives a picture perfect life. Some of the stories can bring out a tear or two lol.

Siyambongela hawu, hawu grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by kense88: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Acidosis:
She has decided to break away from the "My Mother is the Best in the Whole World" African syndrome, so you guys should let her be.

"Nigeria has the best Mothers in the world, and the worst set of Mother-in-laws in the world." That's how confused we have become.

This is one of the many problems with non-realists: they tend to manufacture different measuring scales to measure similar/same situation, always using emotion in the place of common sense to evaluate issues.

ooh my your so sound and very rational. The truth is most African women/mothers are actually wicked. They can only love there own children. Just look at the way most of them are treating there house help, daughter in-laws(without any reason), in some cases they even transfer the hatred they have for there daughter in-laws to there innocent grand children. When you look at the bad choices of leaders Nigerians make, you will understand there level of sentiments and hypocrisy when making judgement.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It does hey. Not everyone lives a picture perfect life. Some of the stories can bring out a tear or two lol.

Siyambongela hawu, hawu grin

Yho, say that again. I used to think Khumbulekhaya was depressing but hay Mam Angie and her gang take the cake lol. Uthanda ukuthi everytime that woman appears on TV, "oh God! Here she goes , someone somewhere is going to cry anytime now" grin grin.

Lol@ hawu hawu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

Yho, say that again. I used to think Khumbulekhaya was depressing but hay Mam Angie and her gang take the cake lol. Uthanda ukuthi everytime that woman appears on TV, "oh God! Here she goes , someone somewhere is going to cry anytime now" grin grin.

Lol@ hawu hawu.

It's true, that show is very touching. Two sides to every story, some children are very disrespectful to their parents, only for them to turn around & pull out the victim card. When I watch it, I listen to both sides & decide for myself. Because the "complainant", is some of the cases, is usually the shìt starter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's true, that show is very touching. Two sides to every story, some children are very disrespectful to their parents, only for them to turn around & pull out the victim card. When I watch it, I listen to both sides & decide for myself. Because the "complainant", is some of the cases, is usually the shìt starter.

I agree with you. Have you seen le ka Dineo Ranaka? I haven't watched but ingathi it's a similar show. How about Nimrod Nkosi's utatakho? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

I agree with you. Have you seen le ka Dineo Ranaka? I haven't watched but ingathi it's a similar show. How about Nimrod Nkosi's utatakho? Lol.

Yimlo? No, I've not watched it because to me the concept is similar to My big secret. I can't be overdosing on other people's problems, I got my own lol. I take those shows in very small doses because they're depressing like you said. I always miss Utatakho. I don't know the schedule. What time & day?

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2018
adioolayi:
...but why will a mother not speak with her daughter over a year
African mothers that I know of will not leave you to perish, you may not like their own will...they will force you to do them...at least at tender age group.
Something is definitely wrong with the family here.
Each mother with their own peculiarity, don't generalise based on your own experience.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2018
MrMoney007:
Just locking out and you're complaining.
I wish all my mom did was to lock me out.

you're just a harlot, go back to the brothel you came back from.

Aren't you and the mother fools?
What kind of mother celebrates an harlot on social media?
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see no reason why a responsible mother will be celebrating her estranged daughter
on twitter. The lady couldn't be playing the victim card because she was merely reacting
to a false claim.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Xisnin:

I see no reason why a responsible mother will be celebrating her estranged daughter
on twitter. The lady couldn't be playing the victim card because she was merely reacting
to a false claim.

We don't know the full story. Some people are very unaware of themselves & their actions. Maybe she sees herself as a victim, but when you find out the whole story, you might think otherwise. I don't know their situation, so I can't be going only by what she says. Sorry. Two sides.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yimlo? No, I've not watched it because to me the concept is similar to My big secret. I can't be overdosing on other people's problems, I got my own lol. I take those shows in very small doses because they're depressing like you said. I always miss Utatakho. I don't know the schedule. What time & day?

Yeah, I think that's it. Lol, true. I don't know what time and day it plays , I always catch it by luck. Last time I watched it , there was a girl from your hometown. She had two men fighting over her paternity. They both believed she was theirs. So both men were called to the mother's house to discuss this issue. The woman was so shameless it was hilarious. She was like " noba ngokabani , does it really matter cheesy. Niyamthanda nobabini mos and you both take care of her lol". Fair and loving mom right there grin grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.