Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter (21809 Views)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

Yeah, I think that's it. Lol, true. I don't know what time and day it plays , I always catch it by luck. Last time I watched it , there was a girl from your hometown. She had two men fighting over her paternity. They both believed she was theirs. So both men were called to the mother's house to discuss this issue. The woman was so shameless it was hilarious. She was like " noba ngokabani , does it really matter cheesy. Niyamthanda nobabini mos and you both take care of her lol". Fair and loving mom right there grin grin.

LMFAO. Wow.
How shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Wow.
How shameful.

Lol, maybe she didn't want to break their hearts. But shame , the ex husband who was the main dead was crushed when he found out she wasn't his.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, maybe she didn't want to break their hearts. But shame , the ex husband who was the main dead was crushed when he found out she wasn't his.

Awwww, good guys & girls, have the worst luck kodwa. Shame. But anyway, fatherhood is actions, not biological ties. He can still be her father.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Xisnin(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We don't know the full story. Some people are very unaware of themselves & their actions. Maybe she sees herself as a victim, but when you find out the whole story, you might think otherwise. I don't know their situation, so I can't be going only by what she says. Sorry. Two sides.

You only need two sides when you want to judge who is right and wrong based on previous actions
which I think it is unnecessary in this case since we will never know what happened between them.

It is however wrong for the mother to pretend that all is well when they are estranged in real life
(regardless of the reason for the estrangement) unless the daughter is lying and they have a lovely
mother-daughter relationship in real life. Then we have to wonder why a daughter who have a great
relationship with her mother will come on twitter to deny her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Xisnin:

You only need two sides when you want to judge who is right and wrong based on previous actions
which I think it is unnecessary in this case since we will never know what happened between them.

It is however wrong for the mother to pretend that all is well when they are estranged in real life
(regardless of the reason for the estrangement) unless the daughter is lying and they have a lovely
mother-daughter relationship in real life. Then we have to wonder why a daughter who have a great
relationship with her mother will come on twitter to deny her.

It's necessary for me. Do you.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Lionessza(f): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, good guys & girls, have the worst luck kodwa. Shame. But anyway, fatherhood is actions, not biological ties. He can still be her father.

Yeah , true. It was really heartbreaking . Hopefully, he will.

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by obi123: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
Locked you out of home on Wednesday night and you had no where to go?

Sharap and tell the whole world also where you came from at that hour of the night? See slay queen who went to Cubana.

An African mother is an African mother, an icon, you mess up, she messes you up. She didnt spare the rod so that you can have sense in this life and thank goodness it worked. She is not afraid to chastise you! Yes she is proud you didn't toe the path of hoe-ism and she is proud you graduated as a chartered accountant..

Nonsense girls everywhere mchew.

but how are you so sure that he mum is not to blame,PARENTS CAN BE WRONG YOU KNOW.
some parents are evil, oppressive, tyrants in their own home , abusive
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by boyjo: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Baby girl, when you have your child, you will understand.
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Boyooosa:
Uhnnn, in the process of being a chartered accountant, this one has lost some essential nuts in her brain. Because of one Wednesday night, that you stubbornly went to fvck a bf and u were scolded and the bday of that ur wasteful brother, u turned your mum to an element of ridicule, shaming her upandan...smhfu.
Mw, u did not remember to mention who sponsored ur life morally and financially b4 ur doomed 1year u r referring to here...
All these Indomie generations sef... I rebuke you!

No mind the yeye girl , her excuses are not tenable at all. Her mother would have had a good reason for locking her out , if the mother was really a bad person she would have numerous unrefutable evidences against her. The mother didn't just wake up and throw her out on that Wednesday night
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2018
neoapocalypse:

No mind the yeye girl , her excuses are not tenable at all. Her mother would have had a good reason for locking her out , if the mother was really a bad person she would have numerous unrefutable evidences against her. The mother didn't just wake up and threw her out on that Wednesday night
Sure. It even happens sometimes. Our parents most esp mums and even dads, make irrational decisions sometimes, that doesn't mean they don't care or they ought to be treated in this manner. I v not heard from the woman tho but the useless scattered accountant did not impress me @all. One day her child will stand up to do same to her, after all karma is a bittch!

1 Like

Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by Enmas078(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2018
missiret:
[color=#006600][/color]
Were u there?
Savage response in it full glimpse
Re: Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter by jidxin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
missiret:
[color=#006600][/color]

Were u there?

And do you think it worth it? Even if she is a terrible mother then she is also a bad child. As a matter of fact I think you could do worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.