Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (783881 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by harde116: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you brotherly. No i went to VFS o

Olayemudia:

A big Congratulation to my man harde116.

I guess you had to go to the UPS office
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Brendamad: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Josh1996:
Congratulations....God wey do your own go do our own too

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2018
krystalstone:
Hello, could anyone please advise me. Is OK to use unofficial copy of Academic Transcript while submitting application for study permit?

As long as it shows your courses taken ,grades and grading classifications clearly.
Your good to go
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 3:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Who is suppose to attend school this fall and still hasn’t applied yet for visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olayemudia: 3:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Dewandow:
Pls it an urgent!!!! Is someone can sponsored with fixed deposit account

Yea. I used my mum's treasury bill certificate. In the sponsorship letter, ensure the person note that it will be liquidated before you travel,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 3:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Here Sir !! LOL

jnyuwa02:
Who is suppose to attend school this fall and still hasn’t applied yet for visa?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Maxihyfr: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2018
I applied May 10th no news yet... Can i get the 7 msils u sent messages to??

wallet87:

Same with me I applied may 7th,I equally sent mail to about 7 cic offices too last week Wednesday but go a reply from lagosthat they have received my app and it's under processing . (They replied me through the mail I sent to London immigration. I guess they might be the one processing it)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Biakwa: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Maxihyfr:

No medical yet?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ogedadiva: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2018
I submitted yesterday, though my final registration is by 17th of September. I have to come all the way from Lagos to Abuja to submit due to large crowd in Lagos. Like I was advised in this thread, Abuja is a walk in through.... Please, if I may ask again, is there any implication ? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2018
walecott:

I applied online route, 7th of June. Nothing yet oo

Ok. So what is your eligibility and background check reading now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dewandow: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Olayemudia:

Yea. I used my mum's treasury bill certificate. In your write-up ensure you note that it will be liquidated before you travel,

Thanks, so only ur mom treasury bill u used as finance statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2018
annmmesoma:

applied 6th June online

Ok. So what is your eligibility and background check reading now? Have they started to review your eligibility and process your background check?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2018
dubaiboy1:
Here Sir !! LOL

What are you waiting for? When do you resume and why not applied? You don’t have anytime buddy and might not make it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by alftdbts: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Seadorff1:

Okay, Thanks for the info. but how do you go about the letter of reference stuff?

I got 2 ref letters from 2 Profs at my University, while some programs requires 3 letters (2academic referees, 1 professional referee). It must be stamped and sealed, that way you can collect it yourself and courier with your supporting documents, they do accept proof of English proficiency/letter from your GES/GNS Dept at school. But your official transcript must be sent directly from the transcript unit at your school (whatever service being used) making it 2 separate courier to Canada.

If you need more info, inbox me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by alftdbts: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Ogedadiva:
I submitted yesterday, though my final registration is by 17th of September. I have to come all the way from Lagos to Abuja to submit due to large crowd in Lagos. Like I was advised in this thread, Abuja is a walk in through.... Please, if I may ask again, is there any implication ? Thank you.

Anyone who wants to try should follow the advise of a Nairalander who submitted his application the same day he went to VFS without prior booking. We never know what can happen once you allowed into the building, just go early 5:30am as the person suggested. Instead of risking ones life and time to Abuja except you have another mission enroute Abuja. Was at VFS last week and I forgot my passport but they still allowed me to complete my biometrics, though I was asked at every point where my original passport was!!! The crowd there wasn't abnormal and I was number 71 got there around 9:30am. Spent like 1hr, 25mins.

Remember the early bird gets the worm, and the second mouse gets the cheese. If you being queried you can chip it in that your resumption time cannot beat the wait time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by krystalstone: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2018
charlyduru:

As long as it shows your courses taken ,grades and grading classifications clearly.
Your good to go

Thanks my bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uzee24: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Maxihyfr:

Same here... We are in the same situation. Paper route submitted on May11th. My online account shows my application was received by CIC on May 14th. No update ever since.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by annmmesoma: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
uyplus:

Ok. So what is your eligibility and background check reading now? Have they started to review your eligibility and process your background check?

it has been on application in process and processing of background check since then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2018
annmmesoma:

it has been on application in process and processing of background check since then

What does your eligibility review read?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wallet87: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Maxihyfr:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoadefantastic: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Same here! Applied 24th, Biometrics 30th. No update so far.
Sent them an email and they claimed application in progress. TBH this is the most ridiculous visa application I have ever seen. There are other decisions that one need to make that is dependent on the visa decision; I got PhD positions from other places that I have to accepted/reject within the next week but can't decide because this one is not yet finalized. Its frustrating!
annmmesoma:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by matic12: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Uzee24:

Same here... We are in the same situation. Paper route submitted on May11th. My online account shows my application was received by CIC on May 14th. No update ever since.

What is your eligibility review saying?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by meetchandus(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2018
harde116:
Thank you brotherly. No i went to VFS o

Please how long between passport submission and pick up at VFS office.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Wazony:
I need help in getting gcms note. Can I drop my own email?
Wazony,

Sorry for the outcome of your application! Kindly share your profile so we can know what went wrong with your application.

Use the below authorized link by the moderator of this thread:
ORDER YOUR GCMS NOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by walecott(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2018
uyplus:

Ok. So what is your eligibility and background check reading now?
My background check is still processing. Eligibility says my application is still in progress.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olayemudia: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Dewandow:

Thanks, so only ur mom treasury bill u used as finance statement?

I used 3 sources
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
i have gotten the passport, thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ssticks(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2018
cecechi:
i have gotten the passport, thanks everyone.

Congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uzee24: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
matic12:

What is your eligibility review saying?
We are reviewing if you meet eligiblity requirement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Maxihyfr: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Yea... Nothing.
Biakwa:

No medical yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dewandow: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Olayemudia:

I used 3 sources

OK thanks... Pls,I have PM u i need more enlighten..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Maxihyfr: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Did u send dem a mail??
Uzee24:

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.