Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (64087 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by ugolinze123(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

What's useless there
usless is when you don't know your job as police officer. chekina.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by iamtardey: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
why arrested? why?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by RexEmmyGee: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
So far they have the consent of each other, they should be left alone.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by iluvpomo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
kizias:
Africa is really dumb. Its happened in the Western world like normal. It was even in the night and can't be regarded as public nuisance
i’m quite sure sèx in public places is unfortunately a crime all over the world ...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
Iranu
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

1. They can die of Carbon Monoxide poisoning

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by xtian0982(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Allow dem jor.... Conji no b enemy
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Trumps: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:

What is their crime? undecided
Human beings behaving like dogs & pigs.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ejigbo city news
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Kingbusssy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Seems its not only Nigeria police that is useless after all undecided

Define Useless
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Ajeborta20(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Person cannot enjoy himself again
Na waoo
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by StarUp: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Looks to me like African police are the same across the continent.
1. Is it their car?

2. Is it their kcuf?

3. Was it in the daytime?

4. Was it in an open park/field where people are?

Looks like the guy refused to "roger them" so they took him in. What pains me is that the guy probably hasn't cu.m yet.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Uyi168: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The wife is probably waiting for him like
I wonder where u normally gets those memes from..well captured!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by jerflakes(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
912:

I'm not sure about 1 and 3 being a crime. But I know they will definitely be charged on 2 and 5 those are punishable offences. As for 4, that's not a crime. The wife can only file for divorce. [b]The police cannot arrest you for commiting adultry [/b]as long as there is no rape or minor involved.

Having sex with a married woman in Nigeria is a jailable offense in Nigeria

Look it up

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Godyke(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Anybody who does not see anything wrong in people having sex in public places should not also not see anything wrong in people of same sex marrying each other. Whether consent or not, only lower animals does that. Besides the police are only enforcing what the country's law prohibits
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Dottore: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

What's useless there
Whats their crime. What will the police charge them for. The guy will be an idiot if he doesn't sue their ass and pursue it to the highest possible extent. As for the ambitious cop that led the team that arrested them, he priced wickedly he will pay wickedly. Nonsense
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
These are not crimes.

Adultery, pre-marital sex, public indecency are not under any criminal offense, I don't know about the law on having sex in public in that country and besides it's In the car and in the night.

Your number 1 is not certain.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by buzodyke: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Same police should arrest all this BBnaija people na
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by pimper24: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Angelanest:
A singer, Barbie Jay and his lover were arrested after they were caught having sex in the middle of the night by police officers. According to reports, the police operatives spotted the pair having sex after seeing the movement of the vehicle which there were in.

They were both arrested and taken in custody. The incident reportedly happened yesterday night in Uganda.

According to reports, the singer who is married - just welcomed a new baby with his wife last week.

Online users have reacted to this - with many saying the police were wrong in arresting the man and his lover because they are both adults and can do whatever they like..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-lover-arrested-police-caught-sex-car-photos.html
Uganda, Kenya, Zimbabwe... Same story
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Biko what's the crime here? What concerns police with couple making out in the car?

More like scape goat situation..

It's unfortunate they got caught by the cops. They were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by piagetskinner(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
they should be charged to court for constituting a nuisance to the public

and to think that this mans wife just gave birth....some men are highly irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Gervinhi: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Get rid of stubborn pimples and acne, rashes, skin irritation, impotence, premature ejaculation and weak erection, come to www./ray-blitz/
And get highly effective products to cure this problems.

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Having sex with a married woman in Nigeria is a jailable offense in Nigeria

Look it up
Which offense in Nigeria, are we in sharia state?

The least they can do is file for divorce not jail.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Dottore: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency

Even a civil Defence personnel or prison warder can do better than this. Which are u. Let me guess; a renegade police constable. Definitely not a lawyer.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by jerflakes(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
tintingz:
Which offense in Nigeria, are we in sharia state?

The least they can do is file for divorce not jail.

Look it up

Or open a thread about it

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Meti99(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
When police lose their focus they arrest dog for public adultery...
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by abbeyty(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
so, someone cannot have s$x in his car again? we no go gree
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
Absolute! Rubbish! in which law? ugandan law or Nigerian law? people have sex in their car always here in LA, and on the beach in costa del so, it's not police business, it can not be having sex in public there were no public and they were in a vehicle.

police should have concetrated on arresting real criminals.

it's not a crime to have sex with other women appart from your wife.
you moral soldiers should mind your owns. angry
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by omineffiong: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
That arrest was uncalled for. They were not constituting any nuisance to anybody. That arrest was out of bad belle
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tintingz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
912:

I'm not sure about 1 and 3 being a crime. But I know they will definitely be charged on 2 and 5 those are punishable offences. As for 4, that's not a crime. The wife can only file for divorce. The police cannot arrest you for commiting adultry as long as there is no rape or minor involved.
Public indecency(like nudity) is not even a crime in Nigeria, public sex is a crime I think, I don't know about that country law.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Its their life dia choice

2. Having sex in public
So people DAT are homeless have no right to sex even wen dey do it in secret places?

3. Pre marital sex

And when did DAT become a crime undecided
4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
Even after doing it at night after people re asleep in their house, with d fact DAT its in dia private car undecided

Mtchew
I wonder o! i think that person just made all that Rubbish up grin
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by princemartinsG(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please let's often approach issues with less sentiment and more with an objective and open mind
This act is an offence against public decency.

So an act constituting gross immorality and lack of self control.

It is an offence punishable by law.

VOTE NATIONAL REBIRTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.