Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (64093 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by vallyjohn: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
singer that cannot pay for hotel room, is that one singer
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bad market for both of them

But wetin come be police own for this kind matter? cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
You can't have sex in public in the western world bro, even they still have morals

kizias:
Africa is really dumb. Its happened in the Western world like normal. It was even in the night and can't be regarded as public nuisance
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by MDsambo: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bblessing37:

U sound like a trouble maker grin
I'm a peaceful dude
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by NairaMaster1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Seems its not only Nigeria police that is useless after all undecided

See your life? You lack moral.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by RealGucci: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
so u mean police in uganda
rather than fight crime
they go about checking cars that move and vibrate at dark places.
no diff btwn uganda and naija coti
africa is totally cursed
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Pinkyposh(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
Well! I think they are not discombobulated, befuddled or bemused by what seems to be indecipherable, obfuscated and enigmatic to other homosapien.He seem to be bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous in its crinkum
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Adexy4us(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

It's their life but they're not the only ones that have rights on their life. The governmet have rights, their Families and the society at large.

being homeless doesn't give you the right to have sex in public. Having sex in public is a purnishable offence

It's religiously and morally wrong to have pre marital sex

How did the police caught them then if they were'nt in an open community undecided

Mtchew mtchewer mtchewest

You guys mean una sef today.... but una have time oo.......but nice points you've got though
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Profcamsey(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I need you to understand something.
Sleeping outside has nothing to do with satisfaction;
It is a men thing; all men do it.
Or rather, all healthy real men do it.

Most men who stick to one woman do it because they lack the fitness, stamina or projectility. So they'd rather save themselves the embarrassment of performing poorly outside.

As long as a man is healthy 'down-below', he MUST diversify the pockets he pots his snooker balls into.

Besides, no snake lives in one hole all through it's lifetime.
No snake!
Ask Lala.
No.pun intended, you sound dumb bro
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by gazoka(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

1. They can die of Carbon Monoxide poisoning

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency

Pre marrital sex is not a state offence but moral offence so why the arrest
Foolish African police
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by bewla(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

What's useless there
iPhone 6
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
I just love the way the babe cleverly covered her face cheesy but then if her boyfriend or fiancee is smart upstairs he can still easily identify her from her body shape if he ever sees those picturescheesy.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
RealGucci:
so u mean police in uganda
rather than fight crime
they go about checking cars that move and vibrate at dark places.
no diff btwn uganda and naija coti
africa is totally cursed
maybe its against the ugandan law in having sex outside. I even heard in the US u could get arrested by the cops in some states if u have public sex.khiaa am i right on this?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by dayowunmi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Africans and all these religious bigotry. The police is going to be hyperactive in such cases as this but when serious cases surface... Them go run away.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I need you to understand something.
Sleeping outside has nothing to do with satisfaction;
It is a men thing; all men do it.
Or rather, all healthy real men do it.

Most men who stick to one woman do it because they lack the fitness, stamina or projectility. So they'd rather save themselves the embarrassment of performing poorly outside.

As long as a man is healthy 'down-below', he MUST diversify the pockets he pots his snooker balls into.

Besides, no snake lives in one hole all through it's lifetime.
No snake!
Ask Lala.

There is no sense in this, not all down - below healthy men engage in extra marital Sex... So many things are to be considered like
1. Individual discipline
2. Level of love and respect for wife.
3. Wife's sexual performance and availability...... And on and on.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Seems its not only Nigeria police that is useless after all undecided

I have been arrested once in Italy for same thing...
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by amakadihot87(f): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
judgedredd22:

amaka na eweta òkú grin grin let's go and make love in the car! grin grin kee ife ilo?
mtchewwww..........wount you give your life to christ?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by miracool946: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
click on a topic then press the reply button,you should see change colour,select blue or any colour you want,you will see something like this "[color=#006600][right][i]
" just copy it and use it on your signature[/i][/right][/color]
bro av done it buh d code still apear how can I remove d code
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Paschy88(m): 1:08am On Mar 12, 2018
For wetin nah? Were they doing it in a police car??
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Mar 12, 2018
MDsambo:

It's their life but they're not the only ones that have rights on their life. The governmet have rights, their Families and the society at large.
Laws in countries differs, suicide is legal in some countries(although discouraged) while it's not in some countries(probably religious countries).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation

being homeless doesn't give you the right to have sex in public. Having sex in public is a purnishable offence
Having sex in public is a criminal offense in most countries.

I don't think it's that an offense when it's done in the car and in the night.(It depends on the Law of the country)

It's religiously and morally wrong to have pre marital sex
This has nothing to do with the state law, except you're In theocratic state.

How did the police caught them then if they were'nt in an open community undecided
The police were probably doing thier night watch.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by kenir(m): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
one policeman spotted
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by amakadihot87(f): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2018
judgedredd22:

amaka na eweta òkú grin grin let's go and make love in the car! grin grin kee ife ilo?
gbawaa security door
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by khiaa(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2018
lefulefu:
maybe its against the ugandan law in having sex outside. I even heard in the US u could get arrested by the cops in some states if u have public sex.khiaa am i right on this?

Yes, you are correct, in most states if not all.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by khiaa(f): 2:40am On Mar 14, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency

They can't die of carbon monoxide poisoning if the car is out in the open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.