Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (64094 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Tecno66: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is it for rape?
Angelanest:
A singer, Barbie Jay and his lover were arrested after they were caught having sex in the middle of the night by police officers. According to reports, the police operatives spotted the pair having sex after seeing the movement of the vehicle which there were in.

They were both arrested and taken in custody. The incident reportedly happened yesterday night in Uganda.

According to reports, the singer who is married - just welcomed a new baby with his wife last week.

Online users have reacted to this - with many saying the police were wrong in arresting the man and his lover because they are both adults and can do whatever they like..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-lover-arrested-police-caught-sex-car-photos.html
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by mvem(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

1. They can die of Carbon Monoxide poisoning

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
...1.the car was not turned on
2.in the middle of the night in a car is not public
3.pre marital sex is no crime, this one na moral issue and no crime
4.Adultery...hmmm...still moral issue too not a crime
5. Same thing as no 2....there were not doing it in a park or street in broad day light
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by jameyjaggs: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
oga police ye na wetin b dis ye u jst dey stress dem dey vex dem na wich kind yawa b dix ye oh no...........see d police uniform if dat kind uniform person won arrest me if i folo am!!!!!!!!!make i knw
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Opelwonder(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Its their life dia choice

2. Having sex in public
So people DAT are homeless have no right to sex even wen dey do it in secret places?

3. Pre marital sex

And when did DAT become a crime undecided
4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
Even after doing it at night after people re asleep in their house, with d fact DAT its in dia private car undecided

Mtchew
try to learn na
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by tintingz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Look it up

Or open a thread about it
Lol, when it's not a rape case.

Adultery is not under criminal offense in Nigeria, except for northern part of Nigeria where Sharia law is adopted.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by XhosaNostra(f): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Uyi168:
I wonder where u normally gets those memes from..well captured!

I got a private supplier tongue
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by miracool946: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
monitoring spirit police officers
how did u change the font color of ur signature to blue
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Tex42(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na watin consin d police sef! Person can not come and do any Wia e hungry am again.

Even taking their pix and posting it online. Dah one no be abuse of their right...
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by exenxe1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The wife is probably waiting for him like
that's not the point.can't someone have sex in peace again
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Decryptor(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Car na me buy...
Pussy na me toast...
D*ck na me get...
And yet I can't f*ck in peace without police harassment?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by MJBOLT: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
click on a topic then press the reply button,you should see change colour,select blue or any colour you want,you will see something like this "[color=#006600][right][i]
" just copy it and use it on your signature[/i][/right][/color]
miracool946:

how did u change the font color of ur signature to blue
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Uyi168: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I got a private supplier tongue
..Aiit.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Chukazu: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

It's their life but they're not the only ones that have rights on their life. The governmet have rights, their Families and the society at large.

being homeless doesn't give you the right to have sex in public. Having sex in public is a purnishable offence

It's religiously and morally wrong to have pre marital sex

How did the police caught them then if they were'nt in an open community undecided

Mtchew mtchewer mtchewest

You don't know what the law says in Uganda, so it's wrong to make all this assumption

The police maybe over stepping their bounds as well
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Having sex with a married woman in Nigeria is a jailable offense in Nigeria

Look it up

Even if the guy doesn't know she's married??

Even if it was based on mutual agreement between them??
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by dboyissavage(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
I think there's a difference between morality and law...its their right to have sex anywhere as far as it doesn't cause nuisance or harm to anybody
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by miracool946: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] dff
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by miracool946: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
ttttttttt
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Ojuororun(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
gringringringrin; SHE DEY FEEL SHY gringringringrin ENJOYEMENT INSIDE CAR ABI gringringrin SO WHY MUST THEY AREST THEM WAITIN CONSYNE GOVEMENT INSIDE NA?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by dokyOloye: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency
All you wrote are sharia laws
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Edmundo8: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Konji na b**stard.

Pls Vote my baby clara jumbo for cusson's baby challenge by clicking on this link https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=384139
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by xbrus: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mumu police,if you have to arrest them why displaying their faces like this
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Toide: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
I thought this method use to knock out engine.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

2. Having sex in public

3. Pre marital sex

4. Adultery

5. Public indecency

3 &4 are not crimes punishable by law (they aren't even crimes at all). 2 & 5 are the same thing. The only varied points you raised are actually two in number, 1 & 2.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Thoh(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Abba!! I though it was only nigeria policemen that are useless,so we have police that are behaving like animal in africa, this wickedness and jelous idiot uganda police
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by judgedredd22(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
amakadihot87:
Lol...

but i dont think that one has the freedom to make love where ever he wants..

amaka na eweta òkú grin grin let's go and make love in the car! grin grin kee ife ilo?
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by miracool946: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
click on a topic then press the reply button,you should see change colour,select blue or any colour you want,you will see something like this "[color=#006600][right][i]
" just copy it and use it on your signature[/i][/right][/color]
thanks a lot buh its not working on phone I will try it on pc
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by jaytime(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
I see a lot people shouting wife will do this and that.... Which wife? Wife that will come out and shout leave my husband alone? She'll be like "my husband was only exercising his freedom of bla bla bla... leave him so he can return back to his normal life". Lol, some women are good to a fault.
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by sinkhole: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
princemartinsG:
Please let's often approach issues with less sentiment and more with an objective and open mind
This act is an offence against public decency.

So an act constituting gross immorality and lack of self control.

It is an offence punishable by law.

VOTE NATIONAL REBIRTH
you seem to be the one approaching this issue with sentiment!!
Not that I will actually clap for this guys if I see them but at the same time I can't see what they have done wrong.
1. They are adults
2. They both agreed to fu**k each other (no rapping issue)
3. They did it in a confined enclosure (a car)
4. They did it at night, so that people will not see them (this and 3 are called decency)
5. If any of them is married then that will be adultery! What should be done should be left for the person's legal partner to decide and not police bussines

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by Bblessing37: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
MDsambo:

It's their life but they're not the only ones that have rights on their life. The governmet have rights, their Families and the society at large.

being homeless doesn't give you the right to have sex in public. Having sex in public is a purnishable offence

It's religiously and morally wrong to have pre marital sex

How did the police caught them then if they were'nt in an open community undecided

Mtchew mtchewer mtchewest

U sound like a trouble maker grin
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by noziz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided can't they ease themselves in peace again? abi no be where piss hold person e go release put ni. d thing hold them for car and dem decide to release ham there grin
Re: Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police by bikefab(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Does the car belong to the police? Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.