Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? (2849 Views)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2018
My friend just told me his girl is pregnant, she's yet to confirm but feeling the symptoms according to her statement.

He said they had sex on 23rd February, she saw her period on 4th of March which lasted till 9th March this month. On 11th, which is yesterday she called telling him about the strange symptoms.

I've not heard of this one before o..

Can a lady be pregnant after her period without sex?

Though, the lady claimed it was during her ovulation period they had it.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Greene66: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2018
I don't know. But what I know is..

If you have unprotected sex with a woman, you can get her pregnant. Even those who pullout still sometimes get the girl pregnant after pulling out. So I don't know.

Although,

The girl may have cheated on the boyfriend with some dude and trying to pin it on the man. I don't trust women
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by osemoses1234(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2018
Ask ur village king

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by purem(m): 2:03am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:
My friend just told me his girl is pregnant, she's yet to confirm but feeling the symptoms according to her statement.

He said they had sex on 23rd February, she saw her period on 4th of March which lasted till 9th March this month. On 11th, which is yesterday she called telling him about the strange symptoms.

I impregnated her

Da your otondo friend or maybe you sef kon dey lie 4 us

Any which way you guys should know that the biitch is fvckin another nigga and the nigga is responsible for her pregnancy

Please don't try to cover her up coz u don't follow her around o
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 12, 2018
purem:

I impregnated her

Any which way you guys should know that the biitch is fvckin another nigga and the nigga is responsible for her pregnancy

[color=#006600][/color]

LOL, my guy no gree o. Like he trust his babe
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Tekzyflex(m): 3:22am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:

Yes! It's possible. What she had may not be her period but what they call implantation bleeding which comes in the form of period. I think your friend or if you are the one(you should start buying pampers. Goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by FIDELITY24(m): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2018
which kind question be Dis, you be Virgin Mary?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Tekzyflex:

Yes! It's possible. What she had may not be her period but what they call implantation bleeding which comes in the form of period. I think your friend or if you are the one(you should start buying pampers. Goodluck
[color=#006600][/color]

implantation bleeding? My first time of hearing this
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2018
purem:

I impregnated her

You my friend deserve a very chilled bottle of stout.

I wonder why some guys get so foolish when it comes to women undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by mrtomola(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Mary the mother of Jesus should know better...
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Meel: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Ovulation could last for 3 days sometimes, she might ovulate on 21st of Feb, and sometimes the egg might be in the fallopian tube for 3 days.

So there is a probability of her getting pregnant, and it might be for you.

Note she might be cheating and you might not be the owner of the pregnancy.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by victorian(f): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Asking stupid question.

How much is condom? That your friend cannot use his brain and comprehend, with all the numerous baby mums around. Still no sense from both of them.

Anyways say me, congrats to your friend. He is about to join the club of numerous baby daddys'.

And for your info, it's possible she gets pregnant after a false make believe menses. It happens sometimes like that. Our body tricks us at times. So tell your friend to man up. Baby is on the way. grin
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Tekzyflex:

[color=#006600][/color]

You may be right? I just checked this up on the internet
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2018
victorian:
Asking stupid question.

How much is condom? That your friend cannot use his brain and comprehend, with all the numerous baby mums around. Still no sense from both of them.

Anyways say me, congrats to your friend. He is about to join the club of numerous baby daddys'.

And for your info, it's possible she gets pregnant after a false make believe menses. It happens sometimes like that. Our body tricks us at times. So tell your friend to man up. Baby is on the way. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

He said he used condom.
He also made her take postinor 2 after she told him she was ovulating.
This was 24 hours after they had sex
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2018
Yes.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

He said he used condom. He also made her take postinor 2 after she told him she was ovulating. This was 24 hours after they had sex
Then that's not his baby.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2018
just like i replied to a similar post here lastweek and got battered, i will repeat same; ''there is a high chance that she is pregnant because you had unprotected sex, forget the ovulation calendar stuff. what you must do is to run a test! thats your best play cos you never know.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by odutolasodiq(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

implantation bleeding? My first time of hearing this
Read about 'spotting'.... Although the flow of blood should not be as heavy as that of menstrual flow

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
mistel:
just like i replied to a similar post here lastweek and got battered, i will repeat same; ''there is a high chance that she is pregnant because you had unprotected sex, forget the ovulation calendar stuff. what you must do is to run a test! thats your best play cos you never know.
[color=#006600][/color]

It was not unprotected sex bro. Even she even took postinor 2 24 hours after the sex, according to my friend
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2018
Tekzyflex:

pls are you a medical personell...

so one can be pregnant and still witness menstruation?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by victorian(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

He said he used condom.
He also made her take postinor 2 after she told him she was ovulating.
This was 24 hours after they had sex

Then if that's the case.
He's not the one who impregnated her, then.

Cause postinor2 works very well.

What a sticky situation.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2018
victorian:

Then if that's the case.
He's not the one who impregnated her, then.

Cause postinor2 works very well.

What a sticky situation.

Honestly, the matter get as e be!
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by haylegbede1(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

It was not unprotected sex bro. Even she even took postinor 2 24 hours after the sex, according to my friend

So why are you asking questions, the girl is grinding some other dude

Like this is 1 plus 1,,, shit aint hard to understand.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by haylegbede1(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:

I guess that kind of thing will happen in like 1 in a kabillion times
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
haylegbede1:

I guess that kind of thing will happen in like 1 in a kabillion times
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL!
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2018
haylegbede1:

So why are you asking questions, the girl is grinding some other dude

Like this is 1 plus 1,,, shit aint hard to understand.
[color=#006600][/color]

You may be right bro..
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Tekzyflex(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
amakadihot87:

Yes sir! To confirm your fears take her to a lab or hospital for a pregnancy test.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by sylvez(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
tell your friend that "trust" died a sudden death long ago....

sometimes we guys can be very foolish and stupid, especially when we don't want to loose that punany over any issue.

even when we catch them red handed we even forgive them before they ask for it not because we love them but because we don't want to miss that punany, as soon as we get replacement we kick their ass out...

the good bad guy�

SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL, my guy no gree o. Like he trust his babe
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by sylvez(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
run a test so that he can kill the innocent baby on time abi?

test or no test, two things are involved, it's either she's pregnant or not, if she's pregnant two things are involved, it's either they kill the baby or not.....

op be wise, after all you did not inform us when you wanted to ejaculate!!!

me that I've been masturbating, I'm not a fool.

mistel:
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
sylvez:
tell your friend that "trust" died a sudden death long ago....

sometimes we guys can be very foolish and stupid, especially when we don't want to loose that punany over any issue.

even when we catch them red handed we even forgive them before they ask for it not because we love them but because we don't want to miss that punany, as soon as we get replacement we kick their ass out...

the good bad guy�

[color=#006600][/color]

LOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Guys Are Gay / SAD!!! See What This Slay Queen Was Caught Doing!(pics & Video) / Guys, Take Your Choice (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.