Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,409 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? (2864 Views)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
such pregnancies lead to female offsprings, the x chromosome go de do one corner till wen eggs are released to enter the place while the Y chromosome go de do shaku-shaku like scalar quantities
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by BaeMercy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
The question should be can a lady be pregnant and still see her period?
What she had was cramps & bleeding not her period because she didn't ovulate but she ignored and didn't check if it was just bleeding
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Tekzyflex:

Yes sir! To confirm your fears take her to a lab or hospital for a pregnancy test.
i am a lady..........there are some complications i wanted to clear
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by amakadihot87(f): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2018
haylegbede1:

I guess that kind of thing will happen in like 1 in a kabillion times
............sure?i had such issues that is giving me headache
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by sylvez(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
............sure?i had such issues that is giving me headache

oh, you too
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Tekzyflex(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2018
amakadihot87:
i am a lady..........there are some complications i wanted to clear

OK MA! You can inbox me for any clarification. Hope you have cleared the complications?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

It was not unprotected sex bro. Even she even took postinor 2 24 hours after the sex, according to my friend
u think postinor2 stops every fetus?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by pinkgems(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGlXhzbAloM

Child or Job?...we SHOULDN’T have to choose

��New videos every Tuesday��

Please Watch, Like and don’t forget to Subscribe.

Besos!�
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? by Gooodlife: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
If he used a condom while taking postinor 2. Abeg carry your cross

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual No Blow - No Dough || Latest Nollywood Movie || / I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 / Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.