Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (44586 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2018
can't rapour with a lady that is not proud of me being around her. Me thinks op initially impress the lady with his cash and the lady was not really into him to begin with thus making him results to moni.

Well it's a gud one u ave taken Some decisions next is to match it with actions. Good luck with ur endeavor

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by samdocdon: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
Brooooooooz YOU REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DATING NIGERIAN GIRLS..... Let me educate you.

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP IF THEY LOVE U MORE THAN U LOVE THEM. grin

This means MAKE YOURSELF EXPENSIVE and she will leave her marriage for YOU.
Being a GENTLE MAN does not work in naija.... Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a Lady does no good here..... HAVE THE MONEY LIKE MAD AND NEVER LET HER FEEL SHE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO U ELSE SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WORLD.... Always make her know you are after someone BETTER THAN HER so she will keep Chasing after u... Let her know MARRIAGE is not a licence to relax because you can still DUMP her if she DOES NOT UPGRADE....

In this life.... PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT HAVE...... and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT on those they already HAVE.

Get that into your HEAD and dump this lady as u MOVE AHEAD.

..dude...u need a G wagon and a full furnished mansion @ banana island....UV got their pills maaan

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by agbonkamen(f): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:
The woman I so much love has been taken me for granted.
There is a guy in Malaysia that takes her time all the time.
I have tried severally to stop her from contacting the guy but she still does.
I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
The so called Malaysian guy doesn't provide any of her needs.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
My gal told him that she's not in for money.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
Their whatsapp chat breaks my heart each time I intrude to read.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.
It kept me weak yet I continued loving her.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I am now being referred to as house agent.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I love her so much and it breaks my heart.
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
This is a guy that doesn't care about her needs but she kept glued to him.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.
guy I am a woman if all you typed above are true that girl is mad in fact an unrepentant, brainless ingrate. Bros abeg move on love will find you

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by pedrilo: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
the truth is that, most girls these days have some guy outside the country they secretly wish will come bak, marry them and take them outta this shitthole country while fcckin anoda guy here as plan B
i talk from experience

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by CAPSLOCKED: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
guy I am a woman if all you typed above are true that girl is mad in fact an unrepentant, brainless ingrate. Bros abeg move on love will find you

OR YOU'LL FIND HIM.
HE CLEARLY DESERVES BETTER, AND YOU'RE BETTER.
wink

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by PcashMojo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.

Guy is obvious that you will eat shit,after these manifestation you still continue,maybe you where the guy beyounce sang "drunken in love " for,you busy wasting your resource for a gal that is crazy in love with her Malaysia boy friend,your brain wet?then need to check you, as I dey see you just dey jog come meet me because I need to reset your brain, no forget to come with your cheque book, after the billing,your brain go normal,your eye go clear like DSTV EXPLORER .

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by niyol(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Move away as soon as you can
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by izaray(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Funny thread, op move on biko, you deserve someone better than her
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by agbonkamen(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OR YOU'LL FIND HIM.
HE CLEARLY DESERVES BETTER, AND YOU'RE BETTER.
wink
hahaha.... grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by germainediva(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
Brooooooooz YOU REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DATING NIGERIAN GIRLS..... Let me educate you.

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP IF THEY LOVE U MORE THAN U LOVE THEM. grin

Being a GENTLE MAN does not work in naija.... Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a Lady does no good here..... HAVE THE MONEY LIKE MAD AND NEVER LET HER FEEL SHE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO U ELSE SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WORLD.... Always make her know you are after someone BETTER THAN HER so she will keep Chasing after u... Let her know MARRIAGE is not a licence to relax because you can still DUMP her if she DOES NOT UPGRADE....

In this life.... PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT HAVE...... and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT on those they already HAVE.

bros you are too much....100% for your comment....I wish all guys know this about ladies.....I wish to have someone like you as a friend...you understand the game wella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Apina(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thiz one will still stand up when they ask men to stand undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
No offence but you sound meek, like a pushover. "Your girl" was apologizing to another man in your presence & you waited until she was done talking, to react? Wow. I would have EXPLODED!!!!! She'd be out on her fanny in the cold, the very same day. You honestly need to man up or girls will continue treating you like a doormat. I don't even understand the love you're feeling for this person. How can you still love someone that treats you with so much disrespect & disregard?

You do not preach violence. You preach self control in all circumstance. Why explode? Just walk away. She is not married to him and he has no legal claim over her. She is free to do whatever she likes.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by XhosaNostra(f): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
AllforJesus7:

You do not preach violence. You preach self control in all circumstance. Why explode? Just walk away. She is not married to him and he has no legal claim over her. She is free to do whatever she likes.

I'd still hit him over the head with the phone. Sue me.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Goldenheart(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
walk while u still have legs...
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Alariiwo: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
So why are you telling us na grin

Wait till he comes back to sex her under your nose.. mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Abfinest007(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
good decision.if it were 2 b some people they will commit suicide
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by OkutaNla: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Paddy odenson, quit calling her your girl because she don friend-zone you already. Wake up and smell the coffee.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by marvin906(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
lord what type of weakling is this

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
No woman appreciates a seemingly weak man. You see how she adores the stupid Malaysian guy ryt?

Op just leave the lady. She has no respect for you at all.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by ojkalito(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Perhaps you are very ugly or disabled hence you think you might not get another pretty girl..continue to fool coz no advise can change a foolhardy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
It is official. You have been "agent zoned".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by tivta(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
after reading this i am feeling sheepish for contributing to my girls school fees, any way the amount is not that much sha...

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why do you have to tell us now? You tell us when you dey woo her
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Finest6: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's a sin to love someone dat doesn't love u in return, its crystal clear that she's just using you for nothing, its better not to have a gf dan trying to force yourself on a lady.it's painful but u have to let her go. Relationship should be an agreement btw the parties. Be wise bro.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Ellabae(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stories like this breaks my heart. Faithfulness is the key

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by gmoni2(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:
I Think Is Right To Walk Away This Time.

I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.

One simple question for you, are you stupid

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Lifestone(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
The House agent part got me cracking in laughter. Women can be an .......

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Butoneday2(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don't look back?
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:
I Think Is Right To Walk Away This Time.

I left her house.

My brother let it be true that you are walking away from her coz after all she did to you and you dear walk back to her again. My brother na Ogun go kill you. In fact if you remember her name again or anything like her again brother trailer will jam you, no even remember her address again coz if you do! God go punish you I swear

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by hensben(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sorry to say this but I dislike girls with passion. They are wicked guys don’t be fooled with their feminine physique

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.