Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (44606 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Kotodoctor: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Charles4075:
Guy, which kind talk be this na? Na talk you dey talk abi na spit you dey spit? Or your mouth get burst pipe or hole full am

Which kind talk be this na

Lol bros chill na. No be beef. I get you. But bros say him still love the girl. You think say he easy to break up. Abi you never love.? I know wetin this guy de go through trust me. I been de always de rake like typical guyman. Until I fell for this girl. This girl wan dust sand for my head die.

Omo I cry like Tata. ( you can laugh) but na true. I no fit hard again. Na once I tire for love.

I get a sense of what this guy is going through. Most of this ladies are childish. Some will come running back now now. That's why I said he should treat her like a child. She no know better for now.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
The others guys dick did the trick...
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Evince(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
House agent I need a one bedroom apartment in diobu phc asap.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by kullozone(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
May thunder strike you, if you ever pick her calls or chat with her again... And may Dangote truck crush you to death if you accept her back smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by maballack(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
if i ask you to give me part of that money now you would now be forming sharp man for me abi, but look at you been mugulised and called a house agent , i can only give my opinion if you would give me a part of that money , which i believe now you have saved as opposed to making a misguided expense , so message me so i can get a part, share the love amongst your brothers only then we can stand by you..
@chyy5

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Charles4075(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Lol bros chill na. No be beef. I get you. But bros say him still love the girl. You think say he easy to break up. Abi you never love.? I know wetin this guy de go through trust me. I been de always de rake like typical guyman. Until I fell for this girl. This girl wan dust sand for my head die.

Omo I cry like Tata. ( you can laugh) but na true. I no fit hard again. Na once I tire for love.

I get a sense of what this guy is going through. Most of this ladies are childish. Some will come running back now now. That's why I said he should treat her like a child. She no know better for now.
My guy, I feel you. But me nor dey for comeback again ohhh. If I see that kind girl for road, I fit use motor jam her leg ohh. You nor like the guy just tell am no make the guy find him way. Though, na we guys dey cause the wahala.

Girl go say she nor like you, you go begin dey fast and pray make the girl change her mind. And the girl go just open office for your head dey claim love and change of heart.

The thing just dey para me. I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by halfbloodprince(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
don't mind me these people bruh, God loves a cheerful giver..Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by kapelvej: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:
I Think Is Right To Walk Away This Time.

The woman I so much love has been taken me for granted.
There is a guy in Malaysia that takes her time all the time.
I have tried severally to stop her from contacting the guy but she still does.
I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
The so called Malaysian guy doesn't provide any of her needs.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
My gal told him that she's not in for money.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
Their whatsapp chat breaks my heart each time I intrude to read.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.
It kept me weak yet I continued loving her.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I am now being referred to as house agent.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I love her so much and it breaks my heart.
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
This is a guy that doesn't care about her needs but she kept glued to him.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.
The problem is not the forgiven, you can be a good person and forgive, trust me some of these girls are so stupid that they see forgiveness as weakness. they only respect guys that have no conscience . These are the mistake I suffer today https://www.nairaland.com/4375441/mother-in-law-wife-undermine-me

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by masks(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
it's a good thing you are walking away brov...
I remembered a girl I spent almost all my money on paying her fees through university and even got her a job...
the way she left me was so bad. but that didn't stop me from persevering in the business I ran...
at the end of the day the guy pressing her mumu button dumped her for another mumu.
till date she keeps calling me but wetin I wan use am do?
just let her go... ignore her calls but don't change your number and move on

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Yeeshanairaland: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please walk away already and come to me��
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MissJoy29(f): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
I honestly don't believe this story. No lady is this heartless...........

and stupid.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by galaxy2020(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
My guy, u are nothing but a spare tyre to her. Go look for ur own true love.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by debasco1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yeeshanairaland:
Please walk away already and come to me��
grin grin

[quote author=chyy5 post=65809066]I Think Is Right To Walk Away This Time.

I am not the kind of guy that beats up a lady otherwise I would have beaten her up very well.
Infact from their heartbreaking chats I read, there was a time the guy told her she is free to date any other guy for money that she shouldn't depend on him for any benefit.
This is a gal I love with all my heart. I've been enduring this for long thinking she will change. I've had heart to heart talk severally with her telling her how pained I am. Yet every night she will be on whatsapp call with this guy for close to 3 hours after work.
She keep telling the guy that she doesn't have anybody and even when the guy argued she told him he will confirm when he sex her.
Just last week my cousin that is to travel to the states told me to come over to her place. Meanwhile my gal has been having issues with accommodation. Where she stays isn't really OK and her rent will expire ending of this month. I taught it wise to rent the place for my gal. I took her to the place and we concluded with my cousin; she agreed to leave the place for her and even auctioned all her property for her which supposed to amount over 200k but my cousin decided to collect 150k because of me.
I collected her account details and told her I will transfer the money to her including the house rent so she can pay the landlord to avoid extra agent fee.
As we were going back, my gal was busy apologising to her Malaysian guy why she wasn't able to pick his calls because the guy has been calling when we were there.
She told the guy she went out with her house agent to search for an accommodation. I was mad.
I forcefully collected her phone to call the guy. She almost died. She throw herself on the bed and was crying pleading I shouldn't call.
I left her house.
Meanwhile she's having issues raising deposits since she's a DSA. As God may have it I have some funds to help her out but due to her behaviour I've decided to move on
She's been calling and pleading but I know is all because of the house and deposits since she's not willing to let the guy go
I have called her severally and pleaded with her how hurtful I feel seeing her chats with that guy yet she continued.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice. Women, they are called mumu/ olojukokoro
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Kotodoctor: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Charles4075:
My guy, I feel you. But me nor dey for comeback again ohhh. If I see that kind girl for road, I fit use motor jam her leg ohh. You nor like the guy just tell am no make the guy find him way. Though, na we guys dey cause the wahala.

Girl go say she nor like you, you go begin dey fast and pray make the girl change her mind. And the girl go just open office for your head dey claim love and change of heart.

The thing just dey para me. I swear.

Lol man. You no lie..I de feel you. Na wetin we de see this days. But women go de always shout their own. But if we talk wetin we de see for the Mata too..text book go full. ALl thesame I hail! One love.
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Freeman59: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
bro bro bro. come on!!!!! For heaven's sake you mean your babe was exchanging calls with a guy, inviting him to come and have sex with her, apologizes to him for being with you? And you have even read chats where she says she doesnt have anyone? And you still call her you girl?

Let me tell you sth: If my fiance calls another guy or chats with another guy (ie just pleasantries exchange), she will have to explain it. and if i see it more than once I will walk away. You know why? she will have a torrid time convincing me that they have nothing together.

what rubbish. Seriously i feel pained when i see guys who are being exploited by women. and you sound like a nice guy, supporting her and all that. Dude let me tell you one thing about ladies, they like BAD BOYS. If you were a bad boy with so many chics, o boy she will not even think of cheating. Instead she will be chasing you everywhere begging you to leave chioma and Amaka, while hoping you don't meet Pamela tomorrow.

if i were you, i will dump her silly ass and don't pay any house rent for her. Let oga Malaysia come and pay it. stupid girl.

But bro you are a mumu sha. I can't write all these things without reserving some insults for you, for making guys look this cheap. Man up and dump her sorry ass. If she comes to your house, bang her (with condom ooo, mumu) and still push her out.

thank me later

chyy5:

I left her house.
I've endured much hence I am walking away. It pains, yes it pains but I have no choice.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Well... So much for being a mugu / Mr niceguy. I just thank God for my life. If na be OP ehhn the moment i noticed her games with malay boy, i will continue slacking that punna & device a thousand & one ways to job the guy through the bi1txh just for fun. Its very simple starve the broke bi1txch & introduce the fmt... If she bite we both share & if not i drop her weak a$$ back on the streets i picked her up from undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by HoodBillionaire: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
all gals are okpos.
ma new gal sef na nus fuc fuc
she too like fuc
imagineme fucking her 9times a day
she said she will marry me
bich
baba move ahead
go dey fuc anoda gal
all of dem pussii na d same

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by doyinbaby(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
give her d rent n den sit down take a bottle of chilled small stout n think about ur life

questions u should ask ursef

1. if dis guy comes from abroad what happens to me
2. what if i invest this money and become bigger dan d malaysia guy
3. is she really a wife material
4. am i a house agent
5. in future wont she dump me for a richer guy
6.how are you sure the guy is in malaysia
7. am i really d fool this girl think i am
8. what if i too travel abroad
9. what if i invest in myself
10. should i save so when my cousin is settled abroad i can go n meet her or can i save n begin to order goods from abroad to sell in nigeria

guy no waka vanish from there e no easy but once u make up ur mind u will b free
it is like dis if u stay in d relationship ur suffering continues n u may injure ursef but if u leave now u will only suffer for a while but den u will get over it n have a good life.

my dear i don suffer for babes hand now i know beta one dumped me two years ago in 2015 she came back n started asking for a relationship after other guys don suck d fine body she carry kpangolo come give me i ask my sef oboy are u really d fool she called u?

wise up
so you have time to advise....hmmmm...... this is nothing but stupidity......if he for any reason marry that girl she will drive him to suicide.......if the guy were my brother I will disown him for his stupidity( is it not clear the lady doesn't love him 1%).....

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MrEazi223: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]I can't blame this OP because it can happen to anyone I mean anyone can be in his situation because It has happened to me before but thank God I'm out of it now, it doesn't make you a fool or someone who doesn't know what's right to do but I'll just advise you to leave the relationship as soon as now to avoid high blood pressure or hypertension

A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by EmmyOD(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pursue what women are pursuing so that when you get � it, women will pursue you. D Maleysian nigga in this case understands d game more than you do. it's obvious nd i can also see u r too nice to a fault. This z Nigerian girls my brother, majority of them r dream killers...how I wish u were really close to me. I will thoroughly educate on this...
I just feel 4 u man cos thousands more will still suck u nd go in d future if u don't stick 2 d rule of d game!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Mznaett: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmm...
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
From all indications, I can tell that the Op`s girl is a little princess probably <22years. Immature! That's the disadvantage of dating young gals. >30+ ladies will hardly do this.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by dinggle: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
What type of weak men do women give birth to these days..........?? the yeye man is even complaining ontop of the obvious!
Cant even imagine.....I regret my old age wallaahi...in my days when 16 yrs old was in primary 2, men were raw...
women paid house rent for men....this generation men are paying house rent for another man's wife?? Oghene bikor
if this was the early 1940s that man will be given a calabash, 1 tuber of yam and banish from the village.....what nonsense!
Imagine if the nation is handed over to generation of weaklows!... called men

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Kennyprince: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
I only feel sorry for those who allow women to treat them up to this extent

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
The girl is magnificently stupid. she doesn't know what she has until she will loose it and her eye will clear. You have a man willing to take care of you and love you and you're here pursuing foreign d**k. Bro step out on her, you will find another woman to love you for you and appreciate you for the caring man that you are.

My only problem with your post is that you considered beating her, no offence but that's trash. You cannot "consider" treating a woman like that. Check yourself, are you disrespecting her?
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Divay22(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

Ehe?.....So?

Since it's paining you as you are walking away from her after being so foolish to be taken for granted.

What do you want us to do now?

Young man, I'm asking you....What do you want from us? undecided

Don't be too hard on him pls
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by hensben(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
MissJoy29:
I honestly don't believe this story. No lady is this heartless...........

and stupid.
Women are wicked and heartless, mostly when you are too good to them they take you for granted, they hate nice guys and run after badoo #wierd. You never see anything. Now I know why some men kill their wife.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by sparko1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
chyy5:

I left her house.

Guy! Raise your hands, OK good, put it on your head, good! Say after me! "Every spirit of foolishness, Every spirit of Follow, follow! Receive fire" You are free! Hahaha!

But on a serious note! You need serious deliverance, how can you endure this for a day, men the day I find out, is the last day, I block her on Facebook, whatsapp all social media, and add her to the black list on my phone and even go further to warn my friends of her! Are you kidding me, you are still calling her my girl! You have fuckup! Big time! Shor! You need flogging!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
dinggle:

if this was the early 1940s that man will be given a calabash, 1 tuber of yam and banish from the village.....what nonsense!

Lolzzz baba na so them dey do am that time? grin grin Omo na wah ooo hehehehe cheesy
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Horlartunes: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
dinggle:
What type of weak men do women give birth to these days..........?? the yeye man is even complaining ontop of the obvious!
Cant even imagine.....I regret my old age wallaahi...in my days when 16 yrs old was in primary 2, men were raw...
women paid house rent for men....this generation men are paying house rent for another man's wife?? Oghene bikor
Imagine if the nation is handed over to generation of weaklows!... called men

hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by CryptoClub2018: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
912:
Foooooooollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me your mum's number let me forward this thing you just typed up there so she will know that she needs to go on 7DAYS fasting and prayers for the devil to release her son's brain.

Stupid house agent!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by MissJoy29(f): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
hensben:
Women are wicked and heartless, mostly when you are too good to them they take you for granted, they hate nice guys and run after badoo #wierd. You never see anything. Now I know why some men kill their wife.
Jeez! You know, most of the time, I see all these stories as what they are....story. Well, what am I saying? There are indeed evil(that's what I call people like this) people. They only come in different shades.

I also blame the guy. No one should be this clueless foolish. It's almost a crime to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.