Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (44507 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

Your fathers trade

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

Your fathers trade

Ok. At least I have a father.

How about who is the son of a thousand fathers? grin grin
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

EYA
BLAME IT ON YOUR WHỌRE FILTHY MOTHER

Bus conductor like you
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

EYA
BLAME IT ON YOUR WHỌRE FILTHY MOTHER

Oloriburuku Oshi
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

Otu nnegi
Ndi ara
Ewu

Ezi offia. Kitikpa bgawuo umunna gi
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by afbstrategies: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
IgboAreFools:

I am Ọmọ òfo jatijati
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hahahahah. Laugh don kill me for this thread,walahi
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Countersam(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is the new trend for girls now especially students. They will have a serious relationship and still keep distant serious xships where they have telephone sex, share nude pics, nude video calls, etc. I loved a girl so much till i noticed them, i tried consoling myself that afterall i was the one clapping the real thing, but it didn't take long afterwards to know that wasnt my only problem. She was fucking other guys too...

We have a heartless breed of gold diggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Obanaijacom: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Invite her over to your place, give her enough straff, make sure you collect like 5 rounds, then tell her to get out of your house and lock your door. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away by Countersam(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
Brooooooooz YOU REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF CONDUCT FOR DATING NIGERIAN GIRLS..... Let me educate you.

NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP IF THEY LOVE U MORE THAN U LOVE THEM. grin

This means MAKE YOURSELF EXPENSIVE and she will leave her marriage for YOU.
Being a GENTLE MAN does not work in naija.... Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a Lady does no good here..... HAVE THE MONEY LIKE MAD AND NEVER LET HER FEEL SHE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO U ELSE SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WORLD.... Always make her know you are after someone BETTER THAN HER so she will keep Chasing after u... Let her know MARRIAGE is not a licence to relax because you can still DUMP her if she DOES NOT UPGRADE....

In this life.... PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT HAVE...... and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT on those they already HAVE.

Get that into your HEAD and dump this lady as u MOVE AHEAD.

Oga take one bottle for my head..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.