Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (47038 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
What happens when she finally regain her senses?

Some women though. As if they were married

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Lol. Don't date a drama Queen, you wee not hear word, now see the drama sha has pulled off in the name of vexing.
Some ladies should understand that the job description says "girlfriend" and not "wife". You are not the bone of his bone and you have not exchanged any vows so always have it in mind that at some point, he could take a stroll in the garden and come across a juicier apple.
The earlier this realisation, the more we would curb relationship insanity.
And gius, pls if you find a juicier apple, do the proper thing. Talk to your babe as adults and call if off. Makes no sense to eat from two pots of stew.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
grin the house sef
she try

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

This one weak me o ...*A cripple whom she was "managing "*.

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Pat081: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Some gals are foolish she hv b managing him n still she want to dead dia ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
These kind of girls in a man's life nah pure plague. May this kind of crazy bitch never come my way
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Here are pictures of the house after it was scattered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html

Searching for the duplex that was scattered
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by stankezzy: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
The guy should thank his God for saving him from this jezebel

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by kastroud(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Liliyann:
The girl must be a fool!
Why stressing yourself over a guy that is not legally married to you?
Even if she is married to him,it still does not warrant this behavior.
No guy deserve your tears!
Never make yourself too vulnerable to a guy!!
Instead of wasting emotions, build yourself,develop your potential and I bet you,he will be the one crawling back!!
word my sister

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They do, hey. Ivory Coast? I've never met anyone from there. Tell me more wink tongue
Hottest guy I've ever seen, personally, was from Cameroon. He spent a few weeks with his brother here in PTA (fresh from Cameroon), destination- Kaapstad. I was crushing hard. Kikikiki. The only thing that made me not to pursue anything beyond friendship was the fact that he had a baby mama back home & was gonna move elsewhere anyway, so I was content just looking at him.

Actually no, he comes 2nd after Teddy from Ethiopia.

I've met a couple . Them and cameroonians are so much alike in my opinion. Their lifestyles tend to be similar to ours , so they are very easy to befriend , both males and females tend to be open minded. The guys I've met had that Yaya Toure look tongue, I'm not much of a chocolate fan but it seems like their chocolate is made differently tongue....tempting cheesy. Hope it was not my guy grin, the hottest foreign guy I've met was also from Cameroon, with absolutely no arrogance just self assured which made him the more attractive . Wazinceda sana.

As for Ethios, I find many of them cute but can't imagine bedding one grin, not my type of hot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2018
I can do this grin
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
I've never done such in my life.... Easier to walk away quietly.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

This is what I found on Ivory Coast. A bit too hard on the ID for my liking lol.

LMFAO, no those are not the type of like . Not my style grin. This is my favourite Ivorian

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by rotwailler(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65850324]She wouldn't have done that
Some girls are not just smart
What she did was too soft

There are better ways to deal with a man[/qujote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65852895][/quote]

Lol, this is still alive? shocked
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, this is still alive? shocked

alive? whatchu talkin bout?

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

I've met a couple . Them and cameroonians are so much alike in my opinion. Their lifestyles tend to be similar to ours , so they are very easy to befriend , both males and females tend to be open minded. The guys I've met had that Yaya Toure look tongue, I'm not much of a chocolate fan but it seems like their chocolate is made differently tongue....tempting cheesy. Hope it was not my guy grin, the hottest foreign guy I've met was also from Cameroon, with absolutely no arrogance just self assured which made him the more attractive . Wazinceda sana.

As for Ethios, I find many of them cute but can't imagine bedding one grin, not my type of hot.

Sidenote: Don't they say originally "we" are from Cameroon? I mean "the Bantu". Perhaps that's why there's a familiarity about them. Andazi. So you don't like dark guys? shocked You should be falling all over Ethios then tongue Ethiopian guys are gorgeous, but the thing with them is that they're a bit feminine. Too soft. I'd traumatize one in a relationship grin That's the only reason I wouldn't date one. No to Somali men either. Definitely not my thing. Ukhona omnye umntanyana we-Somalia that was disturbing me a few years ago. Not bad looking but I just couldn't because ngomanqeke. LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html

Tell the guy to thank his stars that the girl has revealed her true self. undecided

I would never take back such a tout girl !

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no those are not the type of like . Not my style grin. This is my favourite Ivorian

Those ears though shocked LMAO. No, I'm not feeling him at all. Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Tomorrow now she will turn to be feminists and join the gang of I can do without men,but lol,she was here fighting for a mans love and attention.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Sammybliss: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
mamatayour:
If u marry this babe ehn she go burn you join the house.
non be lie
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2018
that's what happen when your girlfriend name sounds like "Jezebel"
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by desire222(f): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Oblongata:
abeg wetin be the meaning of 'duplex' again?

i sure say na one ras worwor girl, because fine girls dey fear fight

the soup no scatter for ground well sef, the girl still consider Buhari period

My dear, I want ask that question ooo. Abi na this face me I slap you house be duplex ?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Liliyann:
The girl must be a fool!
Why stressing yourself over a guy that is not legally married to you?
Even if she is married to him,it still does not warrant this behavior.
No guy deserve your tears!
Never make yourself too vulnerable to a guy!!
Instead of wasting emotions, build yourself,develop your potential and I bet you,he will be the one crawling back!!

If is about development of oneself, many independent career ladies wouldn't be searching for husband.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by highchief1: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

i knew it will be delta this my state don tire me
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sidenote: Don't they say originally "we" are from Cameroon? I mean "the Bantu". Perhaps that's why there's a familiarity about them. Andazi. So you don't like dark guys? shocked You should be falling all over Ethios then tongue Ethiopian guys are gorgeous, but the thing with them is that they're a bit feminine. Too soft. I'd traumatize one in a relationship grin That's the only reason I wouldn't date one. No to Somali men either. Definitely not my thing. Ukhona omnye umntanyana we-Somalia that was disturbing me a few years ago. Not bad looking but I just couldn't because ngomanqeke. LMFAO.

Yeah , that's what they say . But bona they tend to be familiar shame, I like them. Lol, nah I don't like them, I've been attracted to a few though but have never actually dated one . I roam in the yellowish to brown zone . They are gorgeous, and they have the type of skin I like . If I could qinisa them a bit here and there , then I would definitely fall over them ( but abanayo that sexual aura to them and like you said ba soft ). Lol@ngomanqeke , definitely. Hay dankie sani.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Duplex keh? grin
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those ears though shocked LMAO. No, I'm not feeling him at all. Who is he?

Lol, I hate the ears too. Ngu Yaya Tour'e , a soccer star. I don't know why I like him, even the way he runs on the field fascinates me grin. And the fact that he loaded adds to the attraction grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Yeah , that's what they say . But bona they tend to be familiar shame, I like them. Lol, nah I don't like them, I've been attracted to a few though but have never actually dated one . I roam in the yellowish to brown zone . They are gorgeous, and they have the type of skin I like . If I could qinisa them a bit here and there , then I would definitely fall over them ( but abanayo that sexual aura to them and like you said ba soft ). Lol@ngomanqeke , definitely. Hay dankie sani.

Lol @ no sexual aura. That's actually what I feel about all light skin men. But I've never dated a dark skinned guy even though I'm immensely attracted to them over their yellow bone counterparts. It's just one of those mysterious things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
madridguy:
This reminds me of Nneka, my friend GF of those days. The girl jealousy and pepper body no get part two.
undecided
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Jeez...

MhizAJ:
She wouldn't have done that
Some girls are not just smart
What she did was too soft

There are better ways to deal with a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.