Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (47039 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Jeez gurl...

MhizAJ:
She wouldn't have done that
Some girls are not just smart
What she did was too soft

There are better ways to deal with a man

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I hate the ears too. Ngu Yaya Tour'e , a soccer star. I don't know why I like him, even the way he runs on the field fascinates me grin. And the fact that he loaded adds to the attraction grin.

LMFAO @ the way he runs on the field. Now that's a new one. For some reason I imaged a trotting horse, showing off & feeling itself grin
You're crazy wena. The way he runs. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by rita25(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
DUPLEX??
but all I see is a single room with old carpet and dirty pot na......but how can a cripple climb duplex na? or the guy is a cripple in between his legs ni?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by boyjo: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Shedrack777:
i dey like this kinda babe

Please expansiate naah.... grin
Why?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2018
The girl is a big fool and idiot has the guy legally married with her or has the guy ever attempted to pay anything on her? She is a big fool the guy must deal with her seriously.
From what I can see shows the guy must have dumped her due to her dangerous, destructive and coward jealousy, her action has really shown who she is.

The guy should arrest her and she must pay for the damages I hate people with low lives like this around me. If a guy or lady dumped you is that the end of the world?
Nonsense°°
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ no sexual aura. That's actually what I feel about all light skin men. But I've never dated a dark skinned guy even though I'm immensely attracted to them over their yellow bone counterparts. It's just one of those mysterious things.

For me it's kind of weird with yellows, there are conditions. I don't really like it if he is a normal looking guy lol, he has to have creepy eyes grin. And have a tattoo ;Dand be very hairy from face feet grin. I would do him though tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2018
How are you doing my wife? It's long I see Tayo greenlight, hope she is kampe?

Aminat508:
undecided
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ the way he runs on the field. Now that's a new one. For some reason I imaged a trotting horse, showing off & feeling itself grin
You're crazy wena. The way he runs. LMAO.

LMFAO, i get fascinated by weird things. I could watch the guy run the whole day , ingathi usindwa lisende grin grin. There is something about a slow moving guy tongue, I always imagine what a dangerous predator he must / could be when he finally accelerates his speed grin. Tiger tings grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Shedrack777: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2018
boyjo:

Please expansiate naah.... grin
Why?
because only a lady like this makes you to stay faithful. and only ladies like this works for me to be faithful
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

For me it's kind of weird with yellows, there are conditions. I don't really like it if he is a normal looking guy lol, he has to have creepy eyes grin. And have a tattoo ;Dand be very hairy from face feet grin. I would do him though tongue

Ooh, I like this one too kiss I get your type now. You like them rough looking, like they've LIVED grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
She wouldn't have done that
Some girls are not just smart
What she did was too soft

Ignoring his calls and showing less affection towards him would kill him but it's not all ladies that have that patience and technique.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by fayluv1(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2018
still waiting to see d duplex
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, i get fascinated by weird things. I could watch the guy run the whole day , ingathi usindwa lisende grin grin. There is something about a slow moving guy tongue, I always imagine what a dangerous predator he must / could be when he finally accelerates his speed grin. Tiger tings grin.

LMFAO. I tire for your matter. Predator? Hahaha. I kinda get it though. Like I'd date a cheetah if it was human & didn't bite grin There's something sexy about them. They walk lazily but can explode into neck breaking speed unexpectedly. The intrigue is in the contradiction.

I gotcha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ooh, I like this one too kiss I get your type now. You like them rough looking, like they've LIVED grin

Lol, undifumene. Something about Michael Ealy cry, forget the light eyes , actually you can leave them there I wouldn't mind grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, undifumene. Something about Michael Ealy cry, forget the light eyes , actually you can leave them there I wouldn't mind grin.

I'm not feeling this one. The only time he captured me was in that movie with Saana Latham. Can't remember the name now. Anyway, he was a psycho. I like psychos grin

He is not bad though. You got taste tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
e be like say e don Bleep the girl life finish, na why e come dey pain the girl
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Liliyann:
The girl must be a fool!
Why stressing yourself over a guy that is not legally married to you?
Even if she is married to him,it still does not warrant this behavior.
No guy deserve your tears!
Never make yourself too vulnerable to a guy!!
Instead of wasting emotions, build yourself,develop your potential and I bet you,he will be the one crawling back!!
Hmmm... like seriously?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Am still searching for the duplex in the pics
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

I can fight for anything,,,but not fighting a stark cheat.angry

for me...i'd prefer she moves on..cos once a cheat is always a cheat.
Correct gal! I would like to date a girl like you cos it's certain that you would always walk away without violent. All girls should be like @highqueen

Say no to violent against men!
#Enough is enough #OurMumuDonDo
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. I tire for your matter. Predator? Hahaha. I kinda get it though. Like I'd date a cheetah if it was human & didn't bite grin There's something sexy about them. They walk lazily but can explode into neck breaking speed unexpectedly. The intrigue is in the contradiction.

I gotcha.

LMFAO. Forgive me I watch too much National geographic special grin. I would date any of the 4 big cats , but a tiger is my favorite. I love their dangerous eyes grin , how their muscles ripple when they walk they exude confidence and power grin, how they flick their tails before they leap you grin,they are as silent as ghosts although their paws are as big as saucers tongue, they move lazily yet you can sense the danger they pose, they blend in with trees easily and you won't spot them but you can feel them staring at you salivating at your sight grin, when they finally attack their roar alone will have you know why they are the most dangerous predator in the jungle grin. By that time , they ain't jack shyt you can do about it , they have you where they want you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO. Forgive me I watch too much National geographic special grin. I would date any of the 4 big cats , but a tiger is my favorite. I love their dangerous eyes grin , how their muscles ripple when they walk they exude confidence and power grin, how they flick their tails before they leap you grin,they are as silent as ghosts although their paws are as big as saucers tongue, they move lazily yet you can sense the danger they pose, they blend in with trees easily and you won't spot them but you can feel them staring at you salivating at your sight grin, when they finally attack their roar alone will have you know why they are the most dangerous predator in the jungle grin. By that time , they ain't jack shyt you can do about it , they have you where they want you.

LMAO. Wowu. Smh.

I get it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not feeling this one. The only time he captured me was in that movie with Saana Latham. Can't remember the name now. Anyway, he was a psycho. I like psychos grin

He is not bad though. You got taste tongue

LMFAO @ you like psychos . I remember the movie and I liked him there cheesy, he knows how to play psycho roles , remember him in coloured girls by Tyler Perry? He was a bit extreme there and had me believing that he is a real life psycho embarassed.

tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Wowu. Smh.

I get it.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ you like psychos . I remember the movie and I liked him there cheesy, he knows how to play psycho roles , remember him in coloured girls by Tyler Perry? He was a bit extreme there and had me believing that he is a real life psycho embarassed.

tongue wink

No, never watched that one.

Surely, I can't be the only person that doesn't like Tyler Perry movies tongue Most of them I've never watched, but I still skip them whenever they're on. I don't have time for that. It's probably that Madea character that put me off his movies. Don't like exaggeration & OTT characters. I only take that from Eddie. Martin's can irritate at times, but I watch begrudgingly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
I knew it will either be Delta or Edo people
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, never watched that one.

Surely, I can't be the only person that doesn't like Tyler Perry movies tongue Most of them I've never watched, but I still skip them whenever they're on. I don't have time for that. It's probably that Madea character that put me off his movies. Don't like exaggeration & OTT characters. I only take that from Eddie. Martin's can irritate at times, but I watch begrudgingly.

I like some of his movies , not the "funny" ones though. I don't watch the Madea ones , they are too much . I liked the" Why did I get married"? , " confessions of a marriage counselor " , "coloured girls" although it was a bit depressing and hardcore. I forgot the name of the one he was engaged to Gabriel Union and she got tired of lying to herself and bowing to pressure of marrying the " perfect guy" and broke the whole thing off in a very matured conversation. Both Eddie and Martin irritate me , I would rather watch Chris Rock and his noisy voice lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by maxdosh(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Here are pictures of the house after it was scattered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html

This one small. I saw a lady break all windshield of her bfs car and then burnt it. I saw it korokoro
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Here are pictures of the house after it was scattered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html
duplex undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Icon79(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wo(e)men.

'nuff said!

O pari
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by gr8tsuccess: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Liliyann:
The girl must be a fool!
Why stressing yourself over a guy that is not legally married to you?
Even if she is married to him,it still does not warrant this behavior.
No guy deserve your tears!
Never make yourself too vulnerable to a guy!!
Instead of wasting emotions, build yourself,develop your potential and I bet you,he will be the one crawling back!!
Please is there a way i can give 1000 like to this your comment?

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

I like some of his movies , not the "funny" ones though. I don't watch the Madea ones , they are too much . I liked the" Why did I get married"? , " confessions of a marriage counselor " , "coloured girls" although it was a bit depressing and hardcore. I forgot the name of the one he was engaged to Gabriel Union and she got tired of lying to herself and bowing to pressure of marrying the " perfect guy" and broke the whole thing off in a very matured conversation. Both Eddie and Martin irritate me , I would rather watch Chris Rock and his noisy voice lol.

You seem like a fan lol. Awww Eddie madoda, really? Why so heartless? I don't find Chris Rock funny tongue Most comedians are annoying though, that's why I'd rather watch a sitcom than movies featuring the so-called funny guys. King of queens still one of my all time favourites. Are you a fan of sitcoms?

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

such as?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / What Level Are You On This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.