Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (47012 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What's stopping you?

I'm mentally lazy . Are you a writer? .
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

I'm mentally lazy . Are you a writer? .
shocked What do you mean by mentally lazy? You don't necessarily have to delve into fiction...

Not in the conventional/professional sense of it... I dont do it as a means of sustainance , I just feel it's one of the things we stay alive for, but because I'm generally unsatisfied by the writings, none has left the confines of my bookshelf smiley
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
before and after pic pls
cause I'm not convinced that's a house yet grin
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by prince049(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Vikkie14:
And a manageable cripple at that.
Babes and bad mouth chai
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
So that's the house Mtcheew.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by okk4sure: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
uglodoh:

The guy might not cheat on her. He decided to take to another girl because of her bad behaviour. Why Was the sister begging?

I agree wt u 99.99%.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
shocked What do you mean by mentally lazy? You don't necessarily have to delve into fiction...

Not in the conventional/professional sense of it... I dont do it as a means of sustainance , I just feel it's one of the things we stay alive for, but because I'm generally unsatisfied by the writings, none has left the confines of my bookshelf smiley

Ok , I get you. What kind of stuff do you write about that?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

Ok , I get you. What kind of stuff do you write about that?
Memoirs largely. If you're to start writing, what type would you do? tongue
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Memoirs largely. If you're to start writing, what type would you do? tongue

I hear you. I love crime fictions , maybe I would do that smiley. But I would have to expand my vocabulary to make it more interesting and learn how to concentrate on a subject , that's too much work grin. So I will stick to reading the works of Alex Klava one of my favorite writers on this genre .

What do you mostly read ?.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

I hear you. I love crime fictions , maybe I would do that smiley. But I would have to expand my vocabulary to make it more interesting and learn how to concentrate on a subject , that's too much work grin. So I will stick to reading the works of Alex Klava one of my favorite writers on this genre .

What do you mostly read ?.
I don't read. Got suggestions for me?
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I don't read. Got suggestions for me?

I don't know what kind of stuff fascinates you.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

I don't know what kind of stuff fascinates you.
Just prescribe away... This is about whatever fascinates you.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Just prescribe away... This is about whatever fascinates you.

1. A necessary evil
2. No Adam in Eden
3. The DA Vinci Code
4. Chinese Cinderella
5. True colours
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

1. A necessary evil
2. No Adam in Eden
3. The DA Vinci Code
4. Chinese Cinderella
5. True colours
Ok. Thanks? undecided
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Ok. Thanks? undecided

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Okafor's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.