Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking (4381 Views)

Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm not in the mood for that at the moment. Whatever you say.

How can't u be in the mood for SEX?!
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by Mandrake007(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

I know. Not only long, very thick too.
you're not just lucky but blessed
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mandrake007:
you're not just lucky but blessed

And I'm very much aware of it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
I wonder what are the sizes of Nairaland's supermods
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

TBH, I've met some cute ones over the years, but it was either always at the wrong time (I was in a relationship) or they were kinda shady. They are known to leave their wives "back in the village" & start new relationships elsewhere, but you'll never know because they use their strict culture as a shield to why you guys never visit his hometown. So I've always been wary of that. The other thing is, their parents usually don't accept "outsiders" & they're also known for using black magic when they don't like you lol. My cousin was engaged to a Venda guy for years, but the wedding never happened because the mother said over her dead body will she enter her home. That scared her because there're stories going around about what those mamas are capable of tongue
Africans can stereotype. grin That their men are known for these, it doesn't mean there are no good ones among them so it's wrong of you to conclude on such basis but you can up your guides while around them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimbraa:
Africans can stereotype. grin That their men are known for these, it doesn't mean there are no good ones among them so it's wrong of you to conclude on such basis but you can up your guides while around them.

They have a long running drama on TV that portrays exactly that. So it can't be a stereotype. Either it's a fact or they're helping perpetuate the stereotype. Either way, that's what they're known for. If they're single & available, there's still the mama that'll be calling the shots. No thanks, they're not cute enough for me to tolerate that.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

They have a long running drama on TV that portrays exactly that. So it can't be a stereotype. Either it's a fact or they're helping perpetuate the stereotype. Either way, that's what they're known for. If they're single & available, there's still the mama that'll be calling the shots. No thanks, they're not cute enough for me to tolerate that.
If you insist ma'am. Goodnight.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimbraa:
If you insist ma'am. Goodnight.

Good night.

On a parting note, here's a line from their drama grin

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
kimbraa:

So true. Try to be always open minded
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
The Red Team though
Why are you making fun of my people in red? You need to be flogged. cheesy
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Why are you making fun of my people in red? You need to be flogged. cheesy

It is funny though. No wonder they always complain about baggy condoms.

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It is funny though. No wonder they always complain about baggy condoms.
cheesy cheesy I didn't know you're this wicked. But their condom is the best, especially Singaporean condoms. Too light and tight. I love 'em! So, be careful how you mock my people in Asia before I descend on you.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy I didn't know you're this wicked. But their condom is the best, especially Singaporean condoms. Too light and tight. I love 'em! So, be careful how you mock my people in Asia before I descend on you.

You must be hung like a mouse if their condoms fit you grin
Don't say that too loud lol.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol. They have different sizes. The largest one is too tight. angry The good thing is, it's elastic and soft. It gives the best sensation. Get it for your boyfriend online.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. They have different sizes. The largest one is too tight. angry The good thing is, it's elastic and soft. It gives the best sensation. Get it for your boyfriend online.

Lol, ok. Don't think it'll fit him. He'll tear it apart with his incredible hulk còck grin
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by CSTR2: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
The bigger the dicck, the smaller the brain.

Congo, a complete shitthole should naturally have the biggest diccks.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, ok. Don't think it'll fit him. He'll tear it apart with his incredible hulk còck grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
iLegendd:

LMAO tongue
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
CSTR2:

@bold, wrong. Lemme not blow my trumpet.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
CSTR2:

Congo actually is statistically better than Nigeria.

If u moved to Nigeria from Congo you will:

LIVE 3.9 YEARS LESS

Congo, Democratic Republic Of (57.3 years)

Nigeria (53.4 years)

In Congo, Democratic Republic Of, the life expectancy is (on average) 57.3 years. In Nigeria, the average life expectancy is 53.4 years. 
Category: Congo, Democratic Republic Of vs. Nigeria - Life Expectancy

CONSUME 12.3% MORE ELECTRICTY

Congo, Democratic Republic Of (114 kWh per capita - 2014 est.)

Nigeria (128 kWh per capita - 2014 est.)

Congo, Democratic Republic Of consumes around 114 kWh per capita of electricity per year. In Nigeria, that number is 128 kWh per capita. 
Category: Congo, Democratic Republic Of vs. Nigeria - Electricity Consumption

BE 11.1% MORE LIKELY TO LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE

Congo, Democratic Republic Of (63% of people - 2012 est.)

Nigeria (70% of people - 2010 est.)

In Congo, Democratic Republic Of, approximately 63% of people live below the poverty line.
In Nigeria, that number is 70% of people. 
Category: Congo, Democratic Republic Of vs. Nigeria - Poverty Line

BE 4 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS

Congo, Democratic Republic Of (0.8% of people - 2015 est.)

Nigeria (3.2% of people - 2014 est.)

In Congo, Democratic Republic Of, 0.8% of people are living with AIDS/HIV. In Nigeria, that number is 3.2% of people. 
Category: Congo, Democratic Republic Of vs. Nigeria - HIV/AIDS Prevalance
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I once had a Japanese. In the end we couldn't do it - I was simply too big for her
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

I once had a Japanese. In the end we couldn't do it - I was simply too big for her

You must be an amateur then grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must be an amateur then grin

No, she was really, really crying like someone in agony. A total turn-off.
In hindsight maybe she was a virgin.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

No, she was really, really crying like someone in agony

Maybe you didn't do much to arouse her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Maybe you didn't do much to arouse her.

No she was all eager and aroused till we finally came to it. Through tears, she told me the doctor warned her.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

No she was all eager and aroused till we finally came to it. Through tears, she told me the doctor warned her.

Shrugs.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Shrugs.

She was a cute, little, very lively thing too. I simply couldn't stand the weeping.
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
ameri9ja:

She was a cute, little, very lively thing too. I simply couldn't stand the weeping.

And now she's probably going up & down an 11 inch pole grin

Good for you for knowing when to draw the line though. Commendable smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by ameri9ja: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And now she's probably going up & down an 11 inch pole grin

Good for you for knowing when to draw the line though. Commendable smiley

Maybe. I didn't exactly draw the line. I was TURNED OFF by the profuse weeping.
I suspect she'd end up with very small fellow asians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by Pusyiter(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Hmm....see person wey sabi dey form JJC. grin
The last time I checked, it was the opposite. lol
kimbraa:
But I prefer the Team Red to Green. Sex with men on Team Green is full of pains and not pleasureable. grin
Re: Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking by Pusyiter(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks Dear, Passion and Pain is all the same
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Sounds interesting. But what's pleasure without some pain? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Oh / Why I Think Is A Must Intending Couples Should Stay Together Before Marriage / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.