Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (33523 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kapelvej: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Accept st your peril. She will not really respect you again, it is not going to be her fault, but that was how girls are wired

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS
You didn't contribute to the breakup? It's easy to blame her n say she broke up with u for no reason, but a girl won't suddenly break up with u for no reason if she was happy with u. Might be u are the one she loves all along but she was unhappy with u for some reasons. She still loves u, that's why she's back, but to have a better relationship this time, together u need to work out whatever issues u had in the relationship before.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Dcholeric: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
you're a fool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by DrHighchief(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
yatch360:
She wants u as a back up
spare tyre

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kapelvej: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

I prefer sarcasm very very very few get it and that’s a joy in itself
And that is what happened here
the king of Sarcasm
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by 360command: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CKUZ-ZIUiwg

To allow yourself to be f00led the first time is normal but to be f00led twice, then u b maga.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kapelvej: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
sandland:
Yes accept her back when she dumps you again you come back here and ask your stupid question.
evil grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Dandavido: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria good people great nation. God bless n my papa wey dey grave
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Burgerlomo: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
yatch360:
She wants u as a back up

Lol, me dey think say na only back up singer dey, and I never knew that a back up maga/mumu boyfriend does exist cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Evince(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just act the backup for bleeping sake. Don't attach love

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why do people blindly in love seek advice for something which clearly they know the best option but they still don't wanna choose it
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by funshint(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Based on your story she hasn't even asked u directly if she can come back. This matter requires a lot of wisdom. The question is Why did she breakup with u in the first place? Was it out of the blue or u actually did something that really pushed her away? I won't tell u to accept or reject her when the time comes but just be really sure of her motives. Have a very deep and sincerely conversation. Best of luck!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by AreaFada2: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
TolaTosin:

Man up bro!

Any lady that walks away anyhow, can walk away again any day.

Unless u want history to repeat itself.

Or he wants revenge! cheesy grin

If he just wants to be keep knacking her, maybe her thing get sugar in it. tongue tongue

If Op is a serious guy and was truly hurt as he claims, he should just move on. No revenge, no looking back.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by verygudbadguy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
ennon92:
I urge u to play along and phuck her brain out without being emotionally involved. Operation no mercy!

Ps: dnt spend a dime on her
Bad guy but good advice. OP, for learning sake, follow this guy advice. You are probably too soft for the babe. Women, especially the fine ones dey always want a bad strong guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Reeb2244: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Greystone:
You have to weigh this situation carefully.

It could b that she recently discovered how much she misses you because she doesn’t love her present guy.

Could b that the current guy doesn’t have money or doesn’t satisfy her in bed.

Personally I’ve grown wary of people who’s love fluctuates like mtn network.

Get more info from people close to her before u make a decision.
You are wrong! You should have used Glo network, for it to be true.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Eagba(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Moving on is a virtue. Leave her be. Allow things to take its natural course, move on and if you guys meet again in the future, it will make a whole of sense, but for now, Move on.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by purem(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
She left you for someone else this is why the break up did not make sense to you.
This is what happened the new relationship started well then she found out that she is not the only woman in this new guy’s life . So she moves to plan B which is you

Take your time and think things through but don’t be that guy who acts the fool because he is in love sometimes being in love means walking away for the sake of your sanity.

Dis gel too geh sense

Don dey read ya post since dis 9te

Am providing ya 9te food to9te sorry it's late.....

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:

It's ur call man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by MissRaine69(f): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
purem:

Dis gel too geh sense

Don dey read ya post since dis 9te

Am providing ya 9te food to9te sorry it's late.....
Thank you grin
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Jabioro: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
You gonna be spared guy,a backup hole driller .You can be but nt for marriage
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by enonche85(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Go after her friends! grin cool
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Harimsalim(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Wow!! Congrats brov,u ve got ur sef a sex doll....my advice! Take her back dn use sex frustrate her life( like everyday sex) nobody go tell her she gats run away again....i mean morning,afternoon,evening everyday kind of sex ooo!! Thank me later aswear

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Sadiqullahi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
yatch360:
She wants u as a back up
Run !!!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by gen2lpat(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
OP, Abeg, how old are you? If you are not below 20 and you talking about soft spot after a woman jilted you, then you need a soft knock on your balls with a snooker stick.

Men should learn to love with both head and heart. Stop falling stupidly in love. It's annoying
!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by 2sexycom(m): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:

Tunde, where is your self esteem and where is your ego as a man? Are you slave? Are you a sub human? continue and you will be rewarded bountifully according to the degree of your mumnesss

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by godofuck231: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
As a bachelor, 4 of the women I love most like. My own mother told me same when I was heart broken " A woman who leaves you will surely leave again" she's back to get another supporting platform to loft off again, she's a user

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Princemoneyman(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Her name na Jennifer?

Na die you wan die so if you no flea...

Who love help?
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by northvietnam(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op if i were in ur shoes, i will engage her with a beautiful Ring, then proceed and make my intentions known to the parents...

After that, make sure u fvck her every blessed day and also try out Anal sex with her..

Endeavour to Xpand her Anus via Anal sex very very well with ur Dickson... Brother use protection Oooo...

make sure she turns 35 b4 u dump her whoring Ass.... if possible 37 - 39 will cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by SmartMugu: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:

Don't "gock" yourself. Replace her ASAP. Don make the same mistake many men have made in their relationships. I've been through a similar situation in the past and know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2018
archintunde:

Just use her as a relief pitcher.

Never take her serious because she'll do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.