Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (33547 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Greystone: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
You have to weigh this situation carefully.

It could b that she recently discovered how much she misses you because she doesn’t love her present guy.

Could b that the current guy doesn’t have money or doesn’t satisfy her in bed.

Personally I’ve grown wary of people who’s love fluctuates like glo network.

Get more info from people close to her before u make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by archintunde(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
M Happy For Ur Advise. . . More Advice Re Stil Allowed. . .Thanks
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by sandland: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes accept her back when she dumps you again you come back here and ask your stupid question.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Odmic2839(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS cheesy[right][/right]
my one cent, juSt move on with your life since you don't know why she left u in d first place, if she is fighting some kind of attitude in you. She would stay single for some months and watch if you gonna change but I can put this straight in your skull that she want for better offer but make a wrong move lIke Neymar or Nuri sanni. She just want her former club back aND restretegize. Just move on period.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by ceejayluv(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Invite her over, screw her and keep her on friends with benefits basis only.... DO NOT get back into a monogamous relationship with her.... aswear i could flog you if u try it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
This guy mumu oh

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by babyfaceafrica: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Our men have become weak..nansense

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by ICEMAN(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's an extremely stupid question.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by BafanaBafana: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS
The relationship is over bro.
Just accept her back just so you can collect pension (free nacking)
Remember, don't give her 1 kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by yesloaded: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS
Forget about her and look for another girl
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by FarKhalipha16(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Let me teach you this real quick
Accept her back, date her for few months then dump her for a new babe.. ....�

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by HausaOverlord: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op if u are interested, I have one baba I can take u too
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
archintunde:

If you accept her back, give me ya mama's phone number so I can tell her she bore and raised a FOOL angry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by diamond88: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
If a girl dump a guy, there us high chance that the reason is coz of another dude

I am a living example. She called me after 2 years of dating that she need a break, I later found out that she's seeing someone else where she was serving. She later admitted that she's just start seeing this year.

I still love her but I have to move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Damfostopper(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
play along..... fvck her steadily and dump the biitch ...

make sure she ain't seeing money apart from transport money back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Memories12411: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
If you don't know why she left you should know why she is coming back.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
The reason you are asking this question is because the taste of her cookie jar is still in your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Homeboiy: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
stupid question
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by mylove4God(f): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Even if you decide to accept her, things between you both will never be the same. That love you think you still have towards her will gradually change to hatred. #My thought shaa
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by piagetskinner(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
she dumped u..forget about her stop being a sissy

any girl that dumps you should never be taken back..that's the golden rule

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kumss: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
eat your cake and have it. What's yours would not have left in the first place. go and share

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by BIXYBABE: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
The elders have spoken

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by RuddyFusion(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
When you're serious you don't consider unserious things....ENUF SAID
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by ModsWillKillNL: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are a sissy, a weak man, and she knows it.
No matter the advice we give you, you will take her back.
Real men won't even bring up the issue at all.
It's a done deal.
@archintunde

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Segeshow: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guy go on netflix and watch a movie called "Along came Polly". It stars Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston. Watch and your answer will be glaring.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Joshkeyz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
what she left u for did not work that's why she is coming back.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by adeniyimam(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Let her know you can't accept her back.. Wish her well. Move on with ur life....
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kchigozie15: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
All dis gals ehhh.......they r all d same pls bro allow any idiot toil with ur emotions
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Stallione(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
My brother she's not good for u,even if she has dumped the so called guy for u,she is in the category of unstable women,she can change again after sometime,dnt be carried away by her recent advances or the way she gives it 2u on bed,its notin,love matters alot more than the way she gives it 2u.Am sincerely telling u this out of experience,this is exactly wot happened 2me and till date she is still calling me for us 2get back again,i even received her call 2nite.Notin breaks dia heart more and get them mad when a girl sees a girl better than her loving her ex with all her heart.I asked her dis evening if i shld push my woman out for her to get back.Be wise bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by dheilaw1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
could it be that you and I are been played by the same girl from okitipupa? I'm going through the same ordeal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.