Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (33546 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
She left you for someone else this is why the break up did not make sense to you.
This is what happened the new relationship started well then she found out that she is not the only woman in this new guy’s life . So she moves to plan B which is you

Take your time and think things through but don’t be that guy who acts the fool because he is in love sometimes being in love means walking away for the sake of your sanity .

Powerful.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Uguruzik(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS
[color=#006600][/color] Oga no one can advise you because you have made up your mind, but be ready for another heart break from her
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
MTN backup and fluctuating glo network is what I see.
You're the mtn and she's just glo.
Believe me a better network is coming.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by kchigozie15: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
All dis gals ehhh.......they r all d same pls bro dnt allow any idiot toil with ur emotions
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Uguruzik(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
ceejayluv:
Invite her over, screw her and keep her on friends with benefits basis only.... DO NOT get back into a monogamous relationship with her.... aswear i could flog you if u try it.

Lover boys can't do that, he already has strong feelings for her. If she comes close to him again it will be love all the way, until she hits again[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by chikeorji123(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
She left you for someone else this is why the break up did not make sense to you.
This is what happened the new relationship started well then she found out that she is not the only woman in this new guy’s life . So she moves to plan B which is you

Take your time and think things through but don’t be that guy who acts the fool because he is in love sometimes being in love means walking away for the sake of your sanity.

More black Bullet for baby..
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Joemetry(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
archintunde:
After several months of break up for some reasons best known to her (cos i dint kn d reasons why she jilted me) she hurt me seriously...

Recently, she sent me a msg on whatsapp and started giving me some kind gestures which i interpreted to be a love gesture. She even told one of my closest friends that she still loves me despite our break up but she is in another relationship with another guy.

To be honest, I still have a soft spot for her but I'm still doubting her. . .UR ADVISE WILL B APPRECIATED PLS

This one here don reach 18 years at all?

You got dumped for no reason and now you want back?

Why girls wey get banging skills DE make una disgrace manhood nah?

TUFIYAKWAAAA

I TIRE FOR YOUR BRAIN SELF.
cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Beedude(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2018
If U Leave Without A Reason, Dont Come Back With An Excuse.
@OP, Ur Soft Spot For Her Will Kill U At Last. Wake Up, There Is Always A Better Girl Out There U Can Move On With. Be Wise

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by chikeorji123(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2018
northvietnam:
Op of i were in ur shoes, i will engage her with a beautiful Ring, then proceed and make my intentions known to the parents...

After that, make sure u fvck her every blessed and also try out Anal sex with her..

Endeavour to Xpand her Anus very well with ur Dickson... Brother use prictaction Oooo...

make sure she turns 35 b4 u dump her.. if possible 37 - 39 is coolq

Op no try this oo this is salvage!..l said SALVAGE!.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by xynerise: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Our men are becoming weak
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by onome2013: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
The leaf that goats cherish more is the one that normally kill the goats. Maybe she has given you one corner dance on bed which is tormenting you now

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Halo22: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2018
My dear the most important thing is to check her motive of coming back. If it z because of love she realized in you, kindly accept her back, but if she is coming to hold on to u as a second choice, then flee. The investigation is up to you.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
You'll reopen and old wound and get wounded again. This time the scar will be far worse. Ponder that.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2018
dondemex:
You'll reopen and old wound and get wounded again. This time the scar will be far worse. Ponder that.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Heineken(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Wanna chop the cake and still gat it....
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by archintunde(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2018
aflyingbird:
You didn't contribute to the breakup? It's easy to blame her n say she broke up with u for no reason, but a girl won't suddenly break up with u for no reason if she was happy with u. Might be u are the one she loves all along but she was unhappy with u for some reasons. She still loves u, that's why she's back, but to have a better relationship this time, together u need to work out whatever issues u had in the relationship before.
We Were Happy Reli Bt Jex All Of A Sudden She Started Givn Dah Kinda Attitude Nd She Break Up
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Duru009(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2018
You will certainly make the biggest mistake your life if you ever take her back.

Most ladies tend to play this such of games with guys with soft brain !!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Liberator007(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2018
archintunde:

Guy, she left you without a reason like you said. She hasn't said she wants you back (except you reading meanings to her chats and the friend she allegedly told) and she is still in another relationship. Guy, just man up and focus more on yourself. Save yourself another heartbreak, which may be disastrous.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by adrainuche(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Bro take her back ... You turn her to side chic ... Dont invest in the relationship anymore finicially or emotionally ...
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by lobell: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Add the letter "i" in front of your signature. If you don't know, you don't know!

Women are like monkeys, they never let go of one branch till they have a firm grip on another.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Freeman59: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2018
My man.... make i no talk first. If you no knw wetin to do, she go dump you again
archintunde:

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Ifakiland(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Accept her back bro....never say no to a free pvssy, fork her till she breaks up again...and don't forget to cum in her mouth and on her boobs.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by bigpicture001: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2018
gals never finish,leave her alone!
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by expert555: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
ubunja:
when a woman breaks up with you for reasons best known by her all she wants is to be free for a short while to fvck others. its a common female tactic. she doesnt wana cheat so she makes sure she's single for a while. now she wants you back coz she has enjoyed that dick, NOT THAT THE NEW RELATIONSHIP FAILED. there never was any.

This is absolutely true, wifey of 18 years did the same thing to me, the reason is per above especially she had a living baby with me 16 years since then she had 7 miscarriages from 19 to 27 weeks, and the past 3 years she did not even get pregnant at all. She had all kind of personal, physical and emotional problems some including she was trafficked to Europe with the usual swearing of oats traditions when she came to Europe she ran away and had 3 abortions under 2 years before I met her. At 35 her period stopped it took a lot of traditional medications for her to resume get her monthly cycle. After this she begin to threaten me that she is going to leave marriage as all her mates a getting pregnant and having babies, at this time she was knocking 42, despite all this she blaming me claiming I have spiritual problems. Not forgetting to mention i had 4 children from a previous marriage. After trashing me and my family she left for no reason claiming my family insulted her. I plead and beg her to stay she refused, I later find out her low level friends that she knew lately who don’t even know me told her they will help find a young man to impregnate her. This time I was begging her she was already sleeping with one of those boys (an Ivorian market sweeper) who can even speak a world of English. To cut long story short, after agree to leave get tenants out of my other house, working seriously she came back after 9 months to say is the the devil that afflicts her that I should come back to her. My brother I bluntly refused ignoring her fake tears, she simply did not get what she wants, that is why she want to come back. I endure a lot of both physical and emotional abuse from this woman I regarded as a sister and wife. I don’t want to bored you with the abuse I received from her just confirm that this particular girl only want to come back as she couldn’t get what she wants and couldn’t get someone better than the op

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by ubunja(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
expert555:

This is absolutely true, wifey of 18 years did the same thing to me, the reason is per above especially she had a living baby with me 16 years since then she had 7 miscarriages from 19 to 27 weeks, and the past 3 years she did not even get pregnant at all. She had all kind of personal, physical and emotional problems some including she was trafficked to Europe with the usual swearing of oats traditions when she came to Europe she ran away and had 3 abortions under 2 years before I met her. At 35 her period stopped it took a lot of traditional medications for her to resume get her monthly cycle. After this she begin to threaten me that she is going to leave marriage as all her mates a getting pregnant and having babies, at this time she was knocking 42, despite all this she blaming me claiming I have spiritual problems. Not forgetting to mention i had 4 children from a previous marriage. After trashing me and my family she left for no reason claiming my family insulted her. I plead and beg her to stay she refused, I later find out her low level friends that she knew lately who don’t even know me told her they will help find a young man to impregnate her. This time I was begging her she was already sleeping with one of those boys (an Ivorian market sweeper) who can even speak a world of English. To cut long story short, after agree to leave get tenants out of my other house, working seriously she came back after 9 months to say is the the devil that afflicts her that I should come back to her. My brother I bluntly refused ignoring her fake tears, she simply did not get what she wants, that is why she want to come back. I endure a lot of both physical and emotional abuse from this woman I regarded as a sister and wife. I don’t want to bored you with the abuse I received from her just confirm that this particular girl only want to come back as she couldn’t get what she wants and couldn’t get someone better than the op
the most heartbreaking story of all. i feel your pain brother. women and their fantasy of being impregnated by another man!!! even happily married women have that fantasy. i remember a female co-worker i was close to kept telling how much she was envious of pregnant women. it happened more than 3 times in a month, everytime we met a pregnat woman! !and she was married with kids....and another i overheard saying she needed someone to give her another child, boy or girl; and she was also married with kids!! women smh....
sorry bro for your pain.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by northvietnam(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You're very wicked angry

But I like you grin

lol...
u know eeeh... For girls mind , them tink say dem sharp... monkey sharp, monkey sharp b say trees dey around...
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Ebenald(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Capital NO. It looks like her but she's not.

Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by seangy4konji: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
dont let her sweet toto deceive you o
Re: Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.