Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US (63975 Views)

Video: Man Passed After Having Sex With 3 Prostitutes. / Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant, Takes Him To Court For Failing. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by 400billionman: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
blackbeau1:
Stupidity at its peak. He deserves to be robbed. Now if only i can see those prostitutes to rob them of just 1000 dollars grin
shocked
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by idu1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Modafucka human being
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by derecho(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Proverb 6:26

New Living Translation
For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man's wife will cost you your life

3 Likes

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
How many times will I advise men.

If you want party, you need to have one girlfriend while the second partner is always an invitee, and you can change invitees as oftern as you want. You cant keep 2 permanent 3some partners. Every human have a life of their own, but plot this game in a way that it is in your favor.

I know correctguy101 will disagree grin grin
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by GoldenJAT(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Near success syndrome!!
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by abbeyty(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
I am just thinking what he would hire if he hit jackpot of 1 million dollar
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by seangy4konji: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
oja ti burst
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
derecho:

New Living Translation
For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man's wife will cost you your life

Thanks for this.. Bro
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Gboom: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sbebi them no dey carry cas waka for yankee?
The boy na confirm mumu anywhere in the world olosho and amy robber na the same
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Paschy88(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Foursome kee you.. Nonsense
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by adecz: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin

" A fool & his money are soon parted"..
Holy Bible

2 Likes

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Elparaiso(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
See the edede way baba go carry?
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Now it is their problem that they did not kill the victim. Once you in this business, bear in mind that to succeed, you might have to be a potential killer.
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by derecho(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
All Thanks To God,the Author of Knowledge
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks for this.. Bro
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Carlyboi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
This guy is what the hispanics will call StupiDa!!!Hahaha!Baba thought it was about to go down not knowing its his cash
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Latinos and Africans must leave America
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
phranklyn92:
angry I swear the guy deserve to be flogged not just because he was careless enough to let those HOEs know about the loot but also his choice of Hoes is ridiculous.
I mean just take a look at those rhinoceroses up there!!! undecided

Dang!!!

Lol with 96k see wetin him hire. Shame dey catch me.
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by obatoro: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
So he lost $96,000 in just one night?

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by olusola200: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ekikor:
This is what happens when your Preek does the reasoning instead of your brain

Some people were meant to be poor.. Just $96k you go carry 3 oloshoangry ..

That means Bill Gates nd Zuckerburg would have owned a playboy mansion by now if they reasoned like him ..

Nonsense and Ingredients

What are the ingredients of nonsense
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by obatoro: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Now he is like...

1 Like

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
The guy is an idiot!
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by winj3: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
someone paid money for these ugly looking amoebas?
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by AxceX(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
blackbeau1:
Stupidity at its peak. He deserves to be robbed. Now if only i can see those prostitutes to rob them of just 1000 dollars grin
good idea cheesy.You'll probably be 300k richer sweetie in naija moni
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by correctguy101(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
How many times will I advise men.

If you want party, you need to have one girlfriend while the second partner is always an invitee, and you can change invitees as oftern as you want. You cant keep 2 permanent 3some partners. Every human have a life of their own, but plot this game in a way that it is in your favor.

I know correctguy101 will disagree grin grin

You ehn lols grin
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
correctguy101:

You ehn lols grin

My enjoyment must remain on a cosmic proportion, in fact I will like to date a beautiful ET as long as she appears in Human form.
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
President Buhari
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by thedondada(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Rule number uno never let noone know how much dough you hold cos you know the jealousy breeds envy.

Talkless of a hoe fat ones at that.
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Buffalowings3(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
thedondada:
Rule number uno never let noone know how much dough you hold cos you know the jealousy breeds envy.

Talkless of a hoe fat ones at that.

The thing tire me

The prostitutes sef no fine
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by ExInferis(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
oga is it your money. make your own 96000dollars and spend it the way you like. it's his money so he can spend anyhow he wants to. period!

But....

he didnt spend it.

And that's the crux of the matter
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Buffalowings3(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
derecho:

New Living Translation

Bleep

So he Don Tey we people dey waste there salary on top olosho shocked
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Kennydoc(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
oga is it your money. make your own 96000dollars and spend it the way you like. it's his money so he can spend anyhow he wants to. period!

Shey he has spent it the way he wanted? Why then did he involve the police?
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by RaptorX: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Fellow is a sharp guy.

He wants to escape paying taxes and other liabilities.

So he arranges for people to steal the money. Very sharp guy
All applicable taxes and lawyer fees have been removed before the guy gets his $96000 legal settlement. The dude was not smart just stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.