Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US (63866 Views)

Video: Man Passed After Having Sex With 3 Prostitutes. / Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant, Takes Him To Court For Failing. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Attempt: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:
grin
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by crixlight2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Fellow is a sharp guy.

He wants to escape paying taxes and other liabilities.

So he arranges for people to steal the money. Very sharp guy
Brain will not kee you
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Pat081: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why re u people carry dis guy matter 4 head now n I knw if Na some naira land guys dey will do more den dis one
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by josh123(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
oga is it your money. make your own 96000dollars and spend it the way you like. it's his money so he can spend anyhow he wants to. period!
why he com dey pain u
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
oga is it your money. make your own 96000dollars and spend it the way you like. it's his money so he can spend anyhow he wants to. period!
d guy u are defending didn't even get d chance 2 spend his own 96k
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by Ekikor(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Mr man keep quiet..

How wont you defend him..

Na your type dey buy Range Rover when he's still a tenant..

With your poverty mentality
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by fattprince(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Trust me those girls are nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
fattprince:
Trust me those girls are nigerians

Who told you? grin Native Doctor Or Lai M.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by VULCAN(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Your statement would have made sense if he actually spent it!

Deltayankeeboi:
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by DateMynd44(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
godfatherx:
When your brain is on the tip of your pĂȘnis
lmao
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by DateMynd44(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
phranklyn92:
angry I swear the guy deserve to be flogged not just because he was careless enough to let those HOEs know about the loot but also his choice of Hoes is ridiculous.
I mean just take a look at those rhinoceroses up there!!! undecided

Dang!!!
Hahahah I feel say na only me see am.
Chai old mamas

1 Like

Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by blackbeau1(f): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
AxceX:
good idea cheesy.You'll probably be 300k richer sweetie in naija moni
why do u think I want to locate them ? Lol
Re: Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US by fattprince(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Who told you? grin Native Doctor Or Lai M.?
Nobody, just that I believe its only a nigerian that can have that sense to plan on somebody like that. Its what hustle can cause.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.