Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) (42609 Views)

The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kaiii, you this Usman, I no de hear word kwo? I say make you no follow dem go por Exkwasion but I no hear word. Wanlahi zen cin kania nka. Waiti por me I za kwon
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
dos two niggas above....continue.
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by szymanski(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=zionmade1 post=66093628]
no matter how confused and hypocritical Christians are they will never practice or become as wicked and heartlessly cruel as most Muslims. All the evil, bombing, kidnap, killings terrorism all have one name in common. Islaam. Wen ur bloody president and his paid terrorists are ready they should release her. afteral the work of allah must be accomplished by all means[/quote ]seconded brother

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
zionmade1:

no matter how confused and hypocritical Christians are they will never practice or become as wicked and heartlessly cruel as most Muslims. All the evil, bombing, kidnap, killings terrorism all have one name in common. Islaam. Wen ur bloody president and his paid terrorists are ready they should release her. afteral the work of allah must be accomplished by all means

I'll drop two names Henry and Charles Okah..

I can add the mend kidnappings and the beheadings in rivers and delta in particular

The only two incidents in recent years where Christians had been killed in a church were in ozubulu and the Don Want orchestrated massacre on Christmas day are you forgetting so quickly how many skulls were recovered from his house.

I wouldn't even abuse Nigerian Christians because I'm a christian , you are just willfully ignorant and an hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by translux(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
For more Lies, and Poorly Scripted Episodes, Text APC to 419. SMS cost is absolutely free

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by mrmannothot: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
buhari be like "you must be mad o hu say u should be there at that time, better don't tell any body the truth about what u saw
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by ifymadu: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
See them, all terrorists. No mention of the only Christain girl held back. They can’t be bothered cos to them she is just another infidel. Their end is near
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
hahahahahah, very funny.
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari was like " you should count yourself lucky that I instructed my boys(boko harams) not to rough handle you.
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny... same people that were shouting "the dapchi saga" was all stage managed are the same set of idiots campaigning on twitter for the safely release of leah sharibu(hope I got the name right).

I have never seen deluded people like some Nigeria Christians. Fact.

Just look at that useless CAN that has been politicised are also calling on the president to make sure the only christian girl is released like the other girls. As if the genuinely care about the safety of the girl. Smh

And the truth is; they(Nigeria christians) don't care about one leah of a girl(the girl is even a northerner), they are only showing fake empathy because they want to score some cheap political points.

Why do you want a girl to be rescued, a girl that you once said she was never kidnapped in the first place. Bloody hypocrites.

Well that is by the way. I and the remaining good Nigerians with conscience will continue to pray and hope for the safety release of the "christian girl called leah"

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nairalanders & Idleness......= *Affix Jacob Zuma Pix here cheesy
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari like, "na only you waka come? "
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by culcat(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
One day, this girls will tell Nigerian the truth about this kidnapping when they grow up. It gonna take time but it must come to pass.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
zionmade1:

no matter how confused and hypocritical Christians are they will never practice or become as wicked and heartlessly cruel as most Muslims. All the evil, bombing, kidnap, killings terrorism all have one name in common. Islaam. Wen ur bloody president and his paid terrorists are ready they should release her. afteral the work of allah must be accomplished by all means

Somebody hates Islam too much, pls don't let that give u high blood pressure woh, as for me I think crime is based on individual characteristics not religious trait. Americans started that bullshyt about almost all muslims are terrorists. well let me tell you something, IF EVEN 30% of the world's Muslims are wicked, evil, bombing terrorists half of the world population might have being wiped out already, talkless of let's say the over 1.8 billion muslims swinging into action
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Coldfeets: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari: Kai wannan yaro, blessed are thou amongst women...
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by chivic(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny... same people that were shouting "the dapchi saga" was all stage managed are the same set of idiots campaigning on twitter for the safely release of leah sharibu(hope I got the name right).

Just look at that useless CAN that has been politicised are also calling on the president to make sure the only christian girl is released like the other girls. As if the genuinely care about the safety of the girl. Smh

And the truth is; they(Nigeria christians) don't care about one leah of a girl(the girl is even a northerner), they are only showing fake empathy because they want to score some cheap political points.

Why do you want a girl to be rescued, a girl that you once said she was never kidnapped in the first place. Bloody hypocrites.

Well that is by the way. I and the remaining good Nigerians with conscience will continue to pray and hope for the safety release of the "christian girl called leah"

People never said that they were not kidnapped, they said it was all a game to kidnap them,hide them then later they will be released.So that it will look as though some people are working? And that's what happened.
They Leah lady is a victim of what has always been in the north. people trying to convert young ladies forcefully to Islam and because she said No! They want to punish her. Its not new.Except if you are from Kenya.

Exactly one month(game plan...budget for one month)
All pressmen where bared from covering the BH speech
All the army and security personnel disappeared
Terrorist where shaking hands with parents and apologising (terrorist apologising? Only apologising for the uninformed trauma)
Dropping some of them at their bus stop(the have become kabu kabu(transporter))

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Coldfeets: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Don't mind that CAN.

They are only good in making noise and shouting islamization!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Mechejy: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=zionmade1 post=66093628]
my beloved you are on point.you said my our mind.muslims are the most wicked religion in the world, satisfying the wish of thier demon allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by MYHUBBY: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

you're dumb to know that twitter are only telling buhari to free the innocent girl from his political drama. only insane fellow don't believe it was staged

my most sadness is the 5 innocent your god wasted in the course of scoring political points. heartless human being

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
I foresee the extinction of terrorism in North East Nigeria and entirely through this special kid called Leah.
Jehovah through Your Son Jesus Christ and the combination of our amiable fighting Guard Angels, expunge any spirit of allah trying to disrupt the peace of any Christian family, amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by sammy4life2(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Like it or not the fact remains that it was a staged kidnap. I seriously believe u are quite low in reasoning so u don't understand what it means to be staged. We saying it was staged doesn't mean girls were not taken away. But they were taken away and held for a period of time to gain cheap political point. Now if during the return of the girls one person is still alive and wasn't brought back so u expect us to keep quite ..... Were they not all taken together? Anyway believe it or not the girl still in their custody is still a part of the movie. And if I may inform you when they discovered the girl was a Christian they decided to hold her back for part 2 of their cheap political point. What would happen soon is buhari after a while of Christians complaining would order the release of her and then the news will be that he is not a religious bigot he ensured that even the Christian girl was released. Sometimes its good we reason and use our brain b4 using our keypad to type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Mechejy: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=66097129]

Somebody hates Islam too much, pls don't let that give u high blood pressure woh, as for me I think crime is based on individual characteristics not religious trait. But is true na.muslims are desperately wicked
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by donqx: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
picture is the best thing he can take at this hard times
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by oluwazoba25: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
zionmade1:

at least I sell it for the real money it gives, have u cared to know if there are still 72 virgins enough to go round ur brothers who just finished their suicide bombing mission before u wear ur own suicide vest tomorrow?
as for the drug dealers yes after making little money with it u and ur brothers in rubber plate begging will be fighting for the food they leftover in zamfara state
bro please continue giving this aboki words I like it, aboki malam or malu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
sweetgala:

I can add the mend kidnappings and the beheadings in rivers and delta in particular

The only two incidents in recent years where Christians had been killed in a church were in ozubulu and the Don Want orchestrated massacre on Christmas day are you forgetting so quickly how many skulls were recovered from his house.

I wouldn't even abuse Nigerian Christians because I'm a christian , you are just willfully ignorant and an hypocrite
God bless u for this bro....some people takes up this religions thing up as if GOD na their surnames. One stupid guy was typing poo about Islam, but try to do the same to his own religion he will go mad like person wey get trypanosomiasis
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
datz young john the wicked producer
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by JustAvo: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

The girl in question was the only Christian amongst em... If u ain't deluded urself, u already knw most Boko Haram members are muslims, hence, de may keep Leah whether the kidnapping was stagged or not.
The majority of the kidnapped Chibok gals were alleged to be Christians, em see em return finish till date?

No let ur hatred for CAN rob u of thinking straight. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

spits on your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by nobsalis: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
fiizznation:

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by zionmade1: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
sweetgala:

I guess he did it in the name of Christianity abi? or he told u he was doing it for God? or u saw people hailing him and calling him holy warriors abi? go and find where ur headslamming girlfriend went to, I guess its time to eat another free food. am a Christian my foot

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by nobsalis: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
sweetgala:

Bros u Don finish work... Free dem make dem dey deceive dem self.... Bloody sheeple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.