Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) (42607 Views)

The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2018
why are all of them wearing hijab? I thought they were all Christians
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Timagex(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari : why didnt you bring the last gel?
The boy: I had bring these ones first
Buhari : you must go back for her!!
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Timagex(m): 1:24am On Mar 24, 2018
Buhari : why didnt you bring the last gel?
The boy: I had to bring these ones first
Buhari : you must go back for her!!
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Luminee(f): 1:56am On Mar 24, 2018
"So na you be that Nairaland LesbianBoy abi, Thunder fire you there" grin
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2018
PMB be like Oboy you for wait for your time, why you wan come spoil this show.

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=66102018][/quote]
smiley

Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Blackfire(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2018
bewla:
I think u miss the part that say no military action just negotiations so how do u want confrontation

You also missed the part where, when the girls were taken it wad said that the military withdrew, the holy warriors raided for hours, they took the girls on a ride,no military checkpoint, nothing nada.

Use your brain, is free
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
zionmade1:

I guess he did it in the name of Christianity abi? or he told u he was doing it for God? or u saw people hailing him and calling him holy warriors abi? go and find where ur headslamming girlfriend went to, I guess its time to eat another free food. am a Christian my foot

Reverend king claims he did it in the name of Jesus his birthday was recently celebrated with mass newspaper ads. Given a full newspaper page cost over 150k with any of the major dailies I saw no less than 7 pages so he must have a good retinue of followers despite his serious crimes

You are an hypocrite who doesn't want to accept the truth because it unraveled your fallacy.

No one should accept violence in the name of religion period I don't know why that's so difficult to conclude why would religious intolerance be added just to spite "all" Muslims which I'm sure include some of the celebrities you admire , some pleasant neighbors , colleagues at work some your superior individuals who have render favour and been kind to you in the past or in your future.

Whatever you do be at peace with your maker, God never added hatred of Muslims as a clause to enter heaven so what's the purpose of your Christian faith if it cause you to sin.

Do as you may the truth remains
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Adiola(f): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2018
zionmade1:

at least I sell it for the real money it gives, have u cared to know if there are still 72 virgins enough to go round ur brothers who just finished their suicide bombing mission before u wear ur own suicide vest tomorrow?
as for the drug dealers yes after making little money with it u and ur brothers in rubber plate begging will be fighting for the food they leftover in zamfara state
you are WICKED
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by Adiola(f): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2018
sweetgala:

Reverend king claims he did it in the name of Jesus his birthday was recently celebrated with mass newspaper ads. Given a full newspaper page cost over 150k with any of the major dailies I saw no less than 7 pages so he must have a good retinue of followers despite his serious crimes

You are an hypocrite who doesn't want to accept the truth because it unraveled your fallacy.

No one should accept violence in the name of religion period I don't know why that's so difficult to conclude why would religious intolerance be added just to spite "all" Muslims which I'm sure include some of the celebrities you admire , some pleasant neighbors , colleagues at work some your superior individuals who have render favour and been kind to you in the past or in your future.

Whatever you do be at peace with your maker, God never added hatred of Muslims as a clause to enter heaven so what's the purpose of your Christian faith if it cause you to sin.

Do as you may the truth remains
yoruba
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny... same people that were shouting "the dapchi saga" was all stage managed are the same set of idiots campaigning on twitter for the safely release of leah sharibu(hope I got the name right).

I have never seen deluded people like some Nigeria Christians. Fact.

Just look at that useless CAN that has been politicised are also calling on the president to make sure the only christian girl is released like the other girls. As if the genuinely care about the safety of the girl. Smh

And the truth is; they(Nigeria christians) don't care about one leah of a girl(the girl is even a northerner), they are only showing fake empathy because they want to score some cheap political points.

Why do you want a girl to be rescued, a girl that you once said she was never kidnapped in the first place. Bloody hypocrites.

Well that is by the way. I and the remaining good Nigerians with conscience will continue to pray and hope for the safety release of the "christian girl called leah"
You maybe right.
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny... same people that were shouting "the dapchi saga" was all stage managed are the same set of idiots campaigning on twitter for the safely release of leah sharibu(hope I got the name right).

I have never seen deluded people like some Nigeria Christians. Fact.

Just look at that useless CAN that has been politicised are also calling on the president to make sure the only christian girl is released like the other girls. As if the genuinely care about the safety of the girl. Smh

And the truth is; they(Nigeria christians) don't care about one leah of a girl(the girl is even a northerner), they are only showing fake empathy because they want to score some cheap political points.

Why do you want a girl to be rescued, a girl that you once said she was never kidnapped in the first place. Bloody hypocrites.

Well that is by the way. I and the remaining good Nigerians with conscience will continue to pray and hope for the safety release of the "christian girl called leah"

In your little mind, you think you have said something?
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Adiola:
yoruba

nah crime to be Yoruba. feel free to abuse me the truth cannot be reversed
Re: President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Blackfire:

You also missed the part where, when the girls were taken it wad said that the military withdrew, the holy warriors raided for hours, they took the girls on a ride,no military checkpoint, nothing nada.

Use your brain, is free
one u should be mindfull of what u say and how u it to order pls be more civil with ur comment military say no attack so why will they engage then even if they pass them on the road after they may have kidnapped the girls not before the kidnapped not to endangered the girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.