Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (93753 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Jh0wsef(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by bjayx: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
She don make am for life...chai
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by calddon(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eyaah!
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sweetcollins: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please what's God's Twitter handle
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Deltayankeeboi: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
I love her boldness but she must be careful of wolves in human skin.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
flokii:

The most vocal ones among them forming mu.mu feminists upandan suck and worship di.cks #Fact

Most are just hypocrites like the activists we see doing the exact opposite of what they say.
. You are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by GOFRONT(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
You cant eat yo cake and have it??

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sanpipita(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol must of you will be surprised the guy she is flaunting has been her bf for ages, people do anything for social media fame
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those are extinct like the dodo bird tongue

In SA maybe wink
We're still going strong in Nigeria
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by bizzy500: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
The guy no even show face....badt sharp guy
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
'I need a man who can take care of me' - Nigerian ladies.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by adetes: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Today's news on nairaland wasting of time
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Coldfeets: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
smh,this one just they find temporary dick to service her at the moment.
thank God,She "found" one..enjoy while it lasts.

Dey dia.

Instead of you to copy her; you are there talking rubbish. shocked

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by sanpipita(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
And on nairaland,they will be forming and claiming they don't need men while in the closet, they are doing fasting and prayer.

Don't believe anything you see on twitter most do these things to trend and get RTs, I won't be surprised the guy she is flaunting has been her bf if not husband

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by flokii: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You are not far from the truth.

It's the truth..

Useless girls who marry their father's agemate cos of money and property will come on Nairaland to talk down on young vibrant guys working hard to become somebody in life.

So many nonsense people like that claiming rubbish on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
I perfectly understand her...Women just need men in their lives, they sure do, both the rich and the poor women.

If only we can debunk and forget the formings and bashing we see on media from them and observe through the lines of nature, we'll get to know that, sometimes they can't just help but to wish for the feelings of being pampered and loved by a man, hearing of sweet things, being asked of well being, having a man that will treat them like a fragile object, a man that will stare at them eyeball to eyeball and confess his love for them, having someone to complain and share problems with, being consoled, cuddled, hugged and kissed when they seems to be bothered and upset, someone they'll rest on his arm and call their own. kiss

They sure need it, I pray she finds a good lover and never get deceived by players. tongue
I agree with you bro... Let's forget all the rants we need on Nairaland.. Most of these ladies can't do without men in their lives.. They need someone to share their problems with, someone to confide in and share their feelings with.. Without men, there's this emptiness inside of them but they come to Nairaland to talk about how men are worthless to them cheesy

Same thing applies to guys too cheesy

Make we leave matter for LAWMA jawe

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

In SA maybe wink
We're still going strong in Nigeria

Then what has this girl been moaning about all this time?

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Steviewonder(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
GOFRONT:
You cant eat yo cake and have it??

Dude what cake? undecided
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:

Na wa for u mummy
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Triciasexy87(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fadiga24:
Is your 'father' on twitter, all this attention seekers sef
hahahahahhahhahhaaaahhhhaaaahahahahah..... Oh Mai gosh
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ngbolise15(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
I applied for Workforce group bank job in Borno state this morning. Around 3pm I got a text message for interview in Kano on Monday, 26th. Please has anyone gotten such message too. I I need help and advice on how this people operate.
I don't know how to make it a topic that is Why I am bringing it here
Thank you
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
If she mentioned suffering, then what she really needs is money.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by holluphemydavid(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
Ayam speechless with ur comments
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dayleke: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I don't believe this. Maybe she's looking for a specific type of man, someone with money & class. Because how can you be without a man when even car wash guys be hollering? Abeg grin

See, as a woman, whether you're rich or broke, there're always options from a wide variety of men.

That's the pix of Juicy....from little women of .....
She is one mean manipulator... Don't like her shishi...
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
dayleke:

That's the pix of Juicy....from little women of .....
She is one mean manipulator... Don't like her shishi...

Of Atlanta. Lol, you watch that show?
I find her hilarious. She's very funny.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
ngbolise15:
I applied for Workforce group bank job in Borno state this morning. Around 3pm I got a text message for interview in Kano on Monday, 26th. Please has anyone gotten such message too. I I need help and advice on how this people operate.
I don't know how to make it a topic that is Why I am bringing it here
Thank you

Create a topic in the jobs section via the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=29
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dayleke: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Of Atlanta. Lol, you watch that show?
I find her hilarious. She's very funny.

Not really...
But I pause on that show while surfing the channels...
She get mouth, always trying to play the ring leader....just like a pesin wey sabi...
She can antagonize the others like wetin... But the others seem to eat up everything she says.
The twins are cute tho...

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by kalu61(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
what have you suffered enough? honeypot starvation abi
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Father, pity me and send me money. Plenty, plenty money. sad
Hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.