Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,175 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (93751 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Fourwinds: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
smh,this one just they find temporary dick to service her at the moment.
thank God,She "found" one..enjoy while it lasts.
so girls dey look for temporary dicck
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Just like you cool
You dey find my mouth abi...
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by biacan(f): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Toks2008:

You dey find my mouth abi...
I don finally get your attention cool

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by NeeKlaus: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Divay22:

Hey
Hanti! It's been a while... smiley
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by jimcaddy(m): 1:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Apina:
So twitter now has Gods official social media account undecided
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Mafulul(m): 3:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Check yourself, where did you get it wrong? Why are the men not coming? Do you have good morals and character? If a man comes your way now,won't he be disappointed?
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by SUNDICOS(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Local are you ,sungu mouth
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
I don finally get your attention cool
OK now that you finally have it wettin you Wan do with am? fry water melon?
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by biacan(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Toks2008:

OK now that you finally have it wettin you Wan do with am? fry water melon?
smoke lace blunt

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Divay22(f): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Hanti! It's been a while... smiley
Yeah
How have you been?
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
smoke lace blunt
I love your oyaya.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by biacan(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Toks2008:

I love your oyaya.
Hmmm come in a clear terms cheesy then we can talk cool
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Hmmm come in a clear terms cheesy then we can talk cool

Lol! which one be clear terms...oyaya is a yoruba word which means sense of humour in English.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by biacan(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! which one be clear terms...oyaya is a yoruba word which means sense of humour in English.
Are you sure cheesy cause I know you ohhh cheesy

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Are you sure cheesy cause I know you ohhh cheesy

Oh my bad...I guess I was not smart enough so let's talk...send your contact to olakoredeh@gmail.com so we can communicate better...if you don't mind.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Cupcake grin grin
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by okonja(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
how old are you and whats your virgin status??

Virginity
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
okonja:

Virginity
clap hands for yourself.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by highqueen(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
clap hands for yourself.
clap for yourself.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by poweredcom(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2018
pity who all these modern hustlers gerraaaoutthere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Blitjoor(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Am available
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by milemimi93(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sister the Lord says I should ask u 'what can u offer a man aside the hole he put in b/w ur legs?'
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
Sister the Lord says I should ask u 'what can u offer a man aside the hole he put in b/w ur legs?'

the hole in between her butt cheeks cheesy
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
donstan18:
I perfectly understand her...Women just need men in their lives, they sure do, both the rich and the poor women.

If only we can debunk and forget the formings and bashing we see on media from them and observe through the lines of nature, we'll get to know that, sometimes they can't just help but to wish for the feelings of being pampered and loved by a man, hearing of sweet things, being asked of well being, having a man that will treat them like a fragile object, a man that will stare at them eyeball to eyeball and confess his love for them, having someone to complain and share problems with, being consoled, cuddled, hugged and kissed when they seems to be bothered and upset, someone they'll rest on his arm and call their own. kiss

They sure need it, I pray she finds a good lover and never get deceived by players. tongue
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.