Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (93756 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ngbolise15(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thank you
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by olaskul(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
This babe wey Boyz don tire for her matter inside yabatech... shioor twitter as suffered undecided undecided

flokii:
Oloshi..

You have your two hands and legs complete, you're not happy.
Ugly looking orangutan

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ngbolise15(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thank you
dominique:

Create a topic in the jobs section via the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=29
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
dayleke:

Not really...
But I pause on that show while surfing the channels...
She get mouth, always trying to play the ring leader....just like a pesin wey sabi...
She can antagonize the others like wetin... But the others seem to eat up everything she says.
The twins are cute tho...

Lol, you're spot on. Quite impressive analysis from someone who doesn't really watch the show.

The twins are adorable, yes.
Y

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dayleke: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you're spot on. Quite impressive analysis from someone who doesn't really watch the show.

The twins are adorable, yes.
Y

Funny you...
Ok.
I do stay on the channel to see what's new when surfing.

The one I really feel sorry for amongst the lot is the one squatting with one of the twins at one point in time(Never really knew her name).
Always seem as if all of them are against her...

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:
how old are you and whats your virgin status??
"virgin status" damn you crack me mehn! Hahaha
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
dayleke:

Funny you...
Ok.
I do stay on the channel to see what's new when surfing.

The one I really feel sorry for amongst the lot is the one squatting with one of the twins at one point in time(Never really knew her name).
Always seem as if all of them are against her...

No, I wasn't making fun of you lol. I honestly was impressed by your breakdown.

That must be Minnie. I haven't watched the show in a couple of months, so I'm not sure what has been going on since I last watched.

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by thunderbabs: 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Plz, tell her if you know her.

She only asked for a man o. Not a husband or a good husband, or based on her need.

She only asked God for a man. Be careful what you ask too..

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I don't believe this. Maybe she's looking for a specific type of man, someone with money & class. Because how can you be without a man when even car wash guys be hollering? Abeg grin

See, as a woman, whether you're rich or broke, there're always options from a wide variety of men.
There are more women than Men

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
smh,this one just they find temporary dick to service her at the moment.
thank God,She "found" one..enjoy while it lasts.
U bad ooo
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Puddyrk: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Her virgin status must be bad. p**sy widely open
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Laminazz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
erico2k2:

There are more women than Men

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by victorian(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
thunderbabs:
Plz, tell her if you know her.

She only asked for a man o. Not a husband or a good husband, or based on her need.

She only asked God for a man. Be careful what you ask too..

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

And she got herself a man, who's hiding behind her cheesy

Na wa.

But inbetween, what does she mean she has suffered enough? undecided
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by thunderbabs: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
victorian:

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

And she got herself a man, who's hiding behind her cheesy

Na wa.

But inbetween, what does she mean she has suffered enough? undecided

Vici, men don do her too many strong thing run ni. Now, She wants a man dt will do her strong thing on a permanent basis. cheesy
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dayleke: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I wasn't making fun of you lol. I honestly was impressed by your breakdown.

That must be Minnie. I haven't watched the show in a couple of months, so I'm not sure what has been going on since I last watched.

Was just pulling your legs, I know you weren't .
Yes, it's Minnie. Always looking as if she's carrying the problem of the whole world on her shoulders.
Me neither. The ones i been seeing are just reruns.

You know there's another one? Just like the, "The Housewives of ..... Series"
This one is called, "The little Women of LA".

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by victorian(f): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
thunderbabs:

Vici, men don do her too many strong thing run ni. Now, She wants a man dt will do her strong thing on a permanent basis. cheesy

Kikikikikiki grin

No be small thing o.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
dayleke:

Was just pulling your legs, I know you weren't .
Yes, it's Minnie. Always looking as if she's carrying the problem of the whole world on her shoulders.
Me neither. The ones i been seeing are just reruns.

You know there's another one? Just like the, "The Housewives of ..... Series"
This one is called, "The little Women of LA".

Yeah, Minnie actually has a lot of personal issues, but you could never tell if she's making them up to get attention or if they're real. She was dealing with a miscarriage the last time I watched it.

No, I didn't know about the LA one. Little people seem to be getting a lot of attention lately because there's a lot of reality shows about them. Another one I used to like is My little family. I loved their road trips & their cute kids.

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by knowledge4(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is too young to be crying for a man. whats her problem?
She should go face her studies first and make something positive with her life, then men will come after her
Crying for a man online is cheapening and rubbishing herself and the men who will respond are the users, the hit and run type, use and dump !

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by piagetskinner(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
this one is indirectly looking for a guy who's loaded....

who she can suck dry
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Charles4075(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
I perfectly understand her...Women just need men in their lives, they sure do, both the rich and the poor women.

If only we can debunk and forget the formings and bashing we see on media from them and observe through the lines of nature, we'll get to know that, sometimes they can't just help but to wish for the feelings of being pampered and loved by a man, hearing of sweet things, being asked of well being, having a man that will treat them like a fragile object, a man that will stare at them eyeball to eyeball and confess his love for them, having someone to complain and share problems with, being consoled, cuddled, hugged and kissed when they seems to be bothered and upset, someone they'll rest on his arm and call their own. kiss

They sure need it, I pray she finds a good lover and never get deceived by players. tongue
Ahhhh, donstan18, wetin happen today?

This one wa you write something nice so, I dey suspect you ohhh.

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ghost1718(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fairway:
A Nigerian lady who is tired of the single life has taken to Twitter to cry out to God that she has suffered enough and needs a man.

She shared a photo of herself and wrote;

"Father pity me and send a man 2 me... I've suffered enough... "

She has now revealed she had a date with a guy she met on Twitter today.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/father-pity-send-man-nigerian-lady-cries.html

Cc; lalasticlala
hello I m very close to this lady ad she was playing so pls delete this post pls,she is my friend
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by gonkin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
This one is YANGA NETWORK people. Na YANGA make u still single
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by fuckpro: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
smh,this one just they find temporary dick to service her at the moment.
thank God,She "found" one..enjoy while it lasts.
...that was very rude
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by erico2k2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That demographic dont paint the true picture and reality on ground.There would always be more women than men

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Baba go just taste ur honeypot then run and ur suffering go continue grin we know as e dey go na.. bad sharp guy don take advantage grin
So no serious men on twitter?? Is that what you telling us?
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So no serious men on twitter?? Is that what you telling us?
grin u dey jonse o.. possible sha but 1 in 1 million grin
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
erico2k2:

That demographic dont paint the true picture and reality on ground.There would always be more women than men

There are no more women than men.

The category of men desired by most women tends to be scarce. That is a more sensible scenario.

Once again, there are no more women than men in the world.
If you insist, show us the census you did to back that up.
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
erico2k2:

So your opinion is more factual than the collected data? You do know the point of a census, right?

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by success9(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Those are extinct like the dodo bird tongue
Can define what 'a man' means to you so we can relate with your assertion?
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
success9:

Can define what 'a man' means to you so we can relate with your assertion?

Hence I said they're extinct. On whose behalf did you think I was speaking of? undecided
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:

grin u dey jonse o.. possible sha but 1 in 1 million grin
Its left for her to keep her kitty away from the guy, after all she doesn't it to him and he's not entitled to it... Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.