Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (45973 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Toide:
you and your boyfriend should stop all this pillow chat here,are there no better ways to do it!.
##khiaaandluminouz#.

We are not pillow talking and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriends, you got the wrong ones.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
Lol. It's probable that it would. And like I said, if it came to that, I would just part ways with her and her family. I won't be getting them arrested for committing any crime. This is the crux of the matter. I'm not saying people should like it or not to find it disgusting (it irritates me), but that it shouldn't be considered a legally punishable crime.

It's just like I've been unable to fathom lesbianism and gayism, but I believe homosexuality is not a CRIME.

That's my point.

You know what, I can tolerate homosexuality, the thought of two women bumping stanks or two men grinding each other booties out isn't as disgusting as a brother and sister knocking boots. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

You know what, I can tolerate homosexuality, the thought of two women bumping stanks or two men grinding each other booties out isn't as disgusting as a brother and sister knocking boots. undecided
Lol. That's the thing. I'm saying we can't criminalize things on the grounds that they're disgusting. Only HARMFUL things should be criminal.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
Lol. That's the thing. I'm saying we can't criminalize things on the grounds that they're disgusting. Only HARMFUL things should be criminal.

I don't know what to think about you other than you are EXTRA. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

I don't know what to think about you other than you are EXTRA. grin
If you mean ALIEN, I would say I've always identified as one. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:
Why wasn't her brother sentenced as well? angry

The relationship between Christine Mudyanengave and Never Chitsiga (27) who have the same mother but different fathers resulted in the birth of two children and this saw the two being locked up in jail for incest.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by frank016(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beedoc:
ZIMBABWE

Quote me if you’re interested in studying in China.
Admission is Open
This is my number let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by frank016(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beedoc:
ZIMBABWE

Quote me if you’re interested in studying in China.
Admission is Open
This is my number let's chat on WhatsApp 08079073084
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Smartademu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:
trash... why should government tell people who to have sex with?
Do you know the genetic implications of allowing relations to have sex and in the process bear children? The government is only trying to protect people even from themselves and their unnatural desires.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Toide: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

We are not pillow talking and we aren't boyfriend and girlfriends, you got the wrong ones.

OK sorry for the attack,,,,
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Beedoc: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Evince:

There is no disease as a result of any incest. if we agree we all came from Adam and Eve then we are all committing incest. If both agree to reproduce with each other good for them. The only thing here is that it is deemed unlawful

Did you study Genetics to know?...Make ur Research
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Beedoc: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
luminouz:

Sup!!!!

Whatsapp +8615241806308
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
If you mean ALIEN, I would say I've always identified as one. grin

grin I mean strange.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Evince(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beedoc:

Did you study Genetics to know?...Make ur Research

Don't send me to river in search of one fish just give me d name of d fish by quoting the Bible verse
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Beedoc: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Evince:

Don't send me to river in search of one fish just give me d name of d fish by quoting the Bible verse

Genetics not bible
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2018
khiaa:

The Nigerian government tells people who they can and cannot sleep with as well.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Alezy(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing well. Yeah, it's been a while, you kind of pissed me off with that comment you made to me behind Alezy because you should have had my back, not his, especially after what he did to me sad but it's cool. undecided
oh well, not intended.... Sorry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Assassin101: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
The relationship between Christine Mudyanengave and Never Chitsiga (27) who have the same mother [/b]but different fathers resulted in the birth of two children and this saw the two being locked up in jail for incest.

[b]at first I did not see anything wrong by sleeping with Never since we thought we were not really related
," she said.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!"
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Evince(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Beedoc:

Genetics not bible

Sorry my oversight. pls educate me about Genetics
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Favor99(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Paperwhite:
Why the Bleep is everything about Zimbabwe & mostly the East African countries are all about sexual perversion Are they under a spell? angry
Im wondering why the Nigerian media is just painting Zimbabwe, Uganda, Kenya and other African countries in such a terrible light.
The white man controls the Nigerian media, thats why. We get all these bogus news from those countries about perverted sex. Im sure theres a lot of good things going on in those countries. But the media just filters out the good and only displays only the weird news so you feel a certain negative way about them.
Don't be fooled by this propaganda. This is how the white media spoils Africa's image to the world, now they've infiltrated our media.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alezy:

What are you sorry for
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by RichlyOBS(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Am here to read comments.... I'm here to monitor the Nigerians
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by robosky02(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
khiaa:

Hey Sweetheart. wink
hope this sweetheart don't land you inkirikiri grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
robosky02:
hope this sweetheart don't land you inkirikiri grin grin

inkirkiri
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Terryishere: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alezy:

What did you do to her? angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2018
khiaa:

What are you sorry for
u said the comment piss u off.....m sorry for that.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Alezy(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2018
Terryishere:

What did you do to her? angry
hnmm.....question n answers. Ask her
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Alezy:
u said the comment piss u off.....m sorry for that.

I was talking about the comment that he made to me not you.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Alezy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
khiaa:

I was talking about the comment that he made to me not you.
oh okay, little wonder.

Happy Easter celebration

Hope u good?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Alezy:
oh okay, little wonder.

Happy Easter celebration

Hope u good?

I don't celebrate Easter but enjoy your day. I'm great hope you are the same. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.