Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (45977 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:
Why wasn't her brother sentenced as well? angry

Her brother was sentenced too but she was the one that got presidential pardon

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Butoneday2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS
CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT
RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS
OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH
HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY
RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I
HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK
4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA.
AM LOOKING FOR AN
INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR
A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO
MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21
AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A
RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL
KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE
RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP.
SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY.
HAVE A NICE DAY
And Have a Bad Day?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by DjCandyMusic(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
more views whatsapp 09051230276
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Trusteden: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Blainz:

Her brother was sentenced too but she was the one that got presidential pardon

WoW!!! Did it say why her brother didn't get the pardon as well?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by veacea: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am not understanding
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by victorazyvictor(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:
trash... why should government tell people who to have sex with?

Because your life is not your life.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

WoW!!! Did it say why her brother didn't get the pardon as well?

Presidential pardon is not on merit...certain things may be considered like gender, magnitude of the offense committed etc and even at times they may be randomly selected.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by sharawwy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabwe and illicit sex be like bread and beans... They are gradually taking over the sex business in Africa ooh
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Nedfed(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ur brother of all men
Her pvssy suppose be block with corn
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Evince(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beedoc:

Have you heard bou diseases that occur as result of incest?...It’s not good for the child.

There is no disease as a result of any incest. if we agree we all came from Adam and Eve then we are all committing incest. If both agree to reproduce with each other good for them. The only thing here is that it is deemed unlawful
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by finest0007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

If your conscience doesn't tell you screwing your relative isn't ideal, I don't know what will. By the way there's higher risk of mental illness etc for children born from incestuous relationships. Wikipedia is your friend
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
You can't help who you fall in love with. Generally, people should be able to enter into any kind of loving relationship they want, as long as it hurts no one. But that's the thing. Although I'm not opposed to incest, I'm opposed to inbreeding (which would result from a consaguinious marriage), especially between siblings, or parents and children, for the simple fact that there are likely to be VICTIMS - the genetically disordered offspring. But if that should be a reason for criminalizing incest, then marriage or breeding between individuals with SS genotype should be criminalized on the same account.

Without inbreeding, I see nothing wrong in incest, because in that case it is VICTIMLESS, and ipso facto CANNOT be a crime.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Beedoc:
ZIMBABWE

Quote me if you’re interested in studying in China.
Admission is Open
Sup!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Blainz:

Presidential pardon is not on merit...certain things may be considered like gender, magnitude of the offense committed etc and even at times they may be randomly selected.

Ok, if he has to do the time then her nasty behind should do the time as well. That's very unfair.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
You can't help who you fall in love with. Generally, people should be able to enter into any kind of loving relationship they want, as long as it hurts no one. But that's the thing. Although I'm not opposed to incest, I'm opposed to inbreeding (which would result from a consaguinious marriage), especially between siblings, or parents and children, for the simple fact that there are likely to be VICTIMS - the genetically disordered offspring. But if that should be a reason for criminalizing incest, then marriage or breeding between individuals with SS genotype should be criminalized on the same account.

Without inbreeding, I see nothing wrong in incest, because in that case it is VICTIMLESS, and ipso facto CANNOT be a crime.

So you don't see anything wrong with having sex with your sister or catching your son and daughter in the bed just going at it or your wife and her brother doing their thing together? I gave you multiple scenarios give me your intake in the situations.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by thanki410(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank God you learnt .... Maybe you stop.... .
. .
. Check my signatures
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Elcapitol(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

Humm see them architect of chaos. Why should the government even tell us to do anything, we should just live the way we like and do whatever we want, that will be better abi? Because we are now animals.

Whenever I want to remind myself of how useless this world is becoming I just come to nairaland to read comments.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Toide: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

I'm doing well. Yeah, it's been a while, you kind of pissed me off with that comment you made to me behind Alexy because you should have had my back, not his, especially after what he did to me sad but it's cool. undecided
you and your boyfriend should stop all this pillow chat here,are there no better ways to do it!.
##khiaaandluminouz#.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

So you don't see anything wrong with having sex with your sister or catching your son and daughter in the bed just going at it or your wife and her brother doing their thing together? I gave you multiple scenarios give me your intake in the situations.
I can't have sex with my sister. I'm not sexually attracted to any of my relatives. And PERSONALLY I find it disgusting.

My son and daughter as juveniles cannot be permitted to indulge in such under me. But as independent adults, I have no say in the matter, and witnessing any such "abomination", as weird and shocking as I would find it, cannot make me detest or stop loving my children.

And why would my wife dare get down with her brother or any other man at all? When the masquarades from her papa's village are not toying with her destiny. When she's not MAD.

We cannot criminalize things based on people's petty emotions and preferences that are largely SUBJECTIVE.

That you find something disgusting cannever make it wrong. It only reveals how YOU feel about it (and someone else would feel differently). What makes things wrong is the HARM they cause. It's stupid and ridiculous to criminalize HARMLESS and VICTIMLESS activities.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by amazon14: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
HELLO LADIES. MY NAME IS
CHRIS. FROM DELTA BUT
RESIDING IN UK. AM 23YEARS
OLD. I AM FROM A VERY RICH
HOME. MY FATHER IS VERY
RICH BUT DOES NOT LIKE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN NIGERIA. I
HAVE A HOUSE AND GLK
4MATIC BENZ BACK IN NIGERIA.
AM LOOKING FOR AN
INDEPENDENT LADY READY FOR
A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT MIGHT LEAD TO
MARRIAGE. SHE MUST BE 21
AND ABOVE AND ALSO FROM A
RICH FAMILY. AS YOU ALL
KNOW. THE RICH MARRY THE
RICH. AM SORRY I DONT DATE BROKE GIRLS. EMAIL ME ASAP.
SERIOUS RICH GIRLS ONLY.
HAVE A NICE DAY

Ewu Gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Captain8(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Zimbabwe again? Abeg make dem comot der mata,our own sef dey, if dem like make dem fvck der own children
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
I can't have sex with my sister. I'm not sexually attracted to any of my relatives. And PERSONALLY I find it disgusting.

My son and daughter as juveniles cannot be permitted to indulge in such under me. But as independent adults, I have no say in the matter, and witnessing any such "abomination", as weird and shocking as I would find it, cannot make me detest or stop loving my children.

And why would my wife dare get down with her brother or any other man at all? When the masquarades from her papa's village are not toying with her destiny. When she's not MAD.

We cannot criminalize things based on people's petty emotions and preferences that are largely SUBJECTIVE.

That you find something disgusting cannever make it wrong. It only reveals how YOU feel about it (and someone else would feel differently). What makes things wrong is the HARM they cause. It's stupid and ridiculous to criminalize HARMLESS and VICTIMLESS activities.

1. How can you call it an abomination if you don't see anything wrong with it? You will always love your kids no matter what and you should.

2. So if you were attracted to your sister or other relatives they would be fair game for you?

3. If you don't find anything wrong with incest why would you consider your wife mad if she got down with her brother before you married her?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Pat081: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Just a month u re out u should be happy if Na Nigeria she go spend d rest of her life only if she can play with d man in dat place well well
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

1. How can you call it
Seems like you didn't complete your post?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
Seems like you didn't complete your post?

Check again.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by chinaza1(f): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

Zimbabwean news, as useless as their currency
I dey tell u
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

1. How can you call it an abomination if you don't see anything wrong with it? You will always love your kids no matter what and you should.
Abomination? Lol. I don't see it as such. I'm just stating what most of you would call it. Abomination is subjective.

2. So if you were attracted to your sister or other relatives they would be fair game for you?
Pretty much. IF. grin But I can't marry my sister or have kids with her, because I consider inbreeding a SERIOUS CRIME to the child.

3. If you don't find anything wrong with incest why would you consider your wife mad if she got down with her brother before you married her?
Before we got married? It would DEFINITELY MATTER to me, unless it happened BEFORE I MET HER; before we started together. And it won't be because it's incest, but because she did it with another man - that's unfaithfulness. But if it happened before we met, it's irrelevant to me. And even if I find it irritating continuing with her after finding out, I would just move on. I wouldn't be getting her jailed. For what? It is a matter of PREFERENCE. It shouldn't be criminalized under the law.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by Bimpe29: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely useless

daewoorazer:

Zimbabwean news, as useless as their currency

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by khiaa(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
STrundah:
Abomination? Lol. I don't see it as such. I'm just stating what most of you would call it. Abomination is subjective.

Pretty much. IF. grin But I can't marry my sister or have kids with her, because I consider inbreeding a SERIOUS CRIME to the child.

Before we got married? It would DEFINITELY MATTER to me, unless it happened BEFORE I MET HER; before we started together. And it won't be because it's incest, but because she did it with another man - that's unfaithfulness. But if it happened before we met, it's irrelevant to me. And even if I find it irritating continuing with her after finding out, I would just move on. I wouldn't be getting her jailed. For what? It is a matter of PREFERENCE. It shouldn't be criminalized under the law.

It's more than just preference. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MAAAAAAAAAN? shocked You would actually put your peder inside of your sister's pu'nani if she was attractive to you and she was down with that poo? Every time your brother-in-law came to visit it wouldn't bother you that he use to tear your wife up in the bed just loving his sister all nite long?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires by STrundah(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
khiaa:

It's more than just preference. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MAAAAAAAAAN? shocked You would actually put your peder inside of your sister's pu'nani if she was attractive to you and she was down with that poo? Every time your brother-in-law came to visit it wouldn't bother you that he use to tear your wife up in the bed just loving his sister all nite long?
Lol. It's probable that it would. And like I said, if it came to that, I would just part ways with her and her family. I won't be getting them arrested for committing any crime. This is the crux of the matter. I'm not saying people should like it or not to find it disgusting (it irritates me), but that it shouldn't be considered a legally punishable crime.

It's just like I've been unable to fathom lesbianism and gayism, but I believe homosexuality is not a CRIME.

That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.