Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release (38714 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / PDP Youths Fault FG On Dapchi Girls Release / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by duni04(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
antyokya:

One government official once told me that if there's news about you that is fake you ignore it but any news with prompt response is a clear pointer that 95% is true. Another psychologist repeated the same thing. This government is really destined for destruction. People like liar Mohammed were thrown away thinking it's the placenta but the reverse was the case. This liar Mohammed was very vibrant as APC spokesperson, what happens, his responses to issues these days are very very weak. Something is wrong somewhere.
This is the most self indicting and stupid comment on nairaland today 25th of March. In one breath you're criticising Lai Mohammeds competence in immediately and outrughtly refutting this sergeant Bako nonsense. In another breath you're hailing his competence while he was the spokesperson of the opposition. Has it occurred to you that the reason he immediately refuted this Bako nonsense is because he's as competent and diligent as he was while in opposition. Some of the comments I read here on NL are just plain STUPID!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by fk002: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
They shouldn't have bother to reply him....

Nigerians know that this is fake
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Truflexunits(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=blackpanda post=66147252]

Ever heard of payroll, ever heard of rank number
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by jozee8: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66147140:

If he didn't reply on time, you will still find something to say.
Bunch of wailers everywhere.
Thank you for replying this, but pls tell me why is it taking like forever to tell us why the securities were withdrawn before the kidnap that took place at DapcCHI

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by bezimo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chibok and Dapchi incidents were grand conspiracy by the APC QED.The difference is that they used both as tools of political propaganda @ different times;the former when they were in the opposition & latter both as ruling & opposition to itself.
Karma is telling on them.Check out the incongrous statements they have been issueing with the Dapchi case.No peace for the wicked.

Well said..Those lying propaganda motivated APC satanic islamic government will do anything to score cheap political points. If Nigerians were stupid in 2015..i am not sure they are stupid in 2019 not to see the grand antics of the lying A PC govt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by cve90: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
What is the difference between Evans and Buhari now? Both are into kidnapping grin grin

7 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by bezimo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why was security withdrawn before the girls were kidnapped?

Exactly, this totally explains why it was a well orchestrated propangandious plan to score cheap political point by the useless Bingohari satanic islamic government.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by penta(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The guilty are afraid grin

And if the fg fails to swiftly reply, you people will still condemn the fg for being slow in response. God will give more sense.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Jerrypolo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66147140:

Brand Handles/Monickers do not engage in political/ethnic or religious yo yoing. Please stick to your advertisement or create another "Personal" monicker separate from business to air your opinions.

You have a say but those guys do not put food on your table. Be guided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Brand Handles/Monickers do not engage in political/ethnic or religious yo yoing. Please stick to your advertisement or create another "Personal" monicker separate from business to air your opinions.

You have a say but those guys do not put food on your table. Be guided.
Thanks so much for this bro.
I tried as much as possible to stay off politics with my brand handle, but you can't just help seeing some annoying posts and as much as hard as i try to resist it, I do otherwise.
Thanks so much for the heads up.
That will be my last post on politics e-war with my brand handle, I'll wait till the anti-spam robot unban my main moniker in here.
Thanks so much again broda.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Pinkyposh(f): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
@iambuhari, what do you have to say about this one.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by pawesome(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66147140:

a special kinda stupid

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by timota(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
The people that kidnaped the girls are in dAPChi
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Antichristus: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
I have echoed this disclosure on another thread even before it was made. Nigerians don't think and that's one of the reasons why the government takes them for a wild ride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigerian "christian" soldier... dis kontri sha.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chibok and Dapchi incidents were grand conspiracy by the APC QED.The difference is that they used both as tools of political propaganda @ different times;the former when they were in the opposition & latter both as ruling & opposition to itself.
Karma is telling on them.Check out the incongrous statements they have been issueing with the Dapchi case.No peace for the wicked.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
sassysure:
See how swift and quick he replied. Why are they afraid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by buhariguy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Of course there will be no Sgt. David Bako in the military, do you think the real person will be soo stupid to reveal his real name and identity so that him and his family and entire generation will be slaughtered like meat undecided
that supposed to be sacrifice for idiotic pigs of Biafra by revealing his real name
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by 2016v2017: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Of course there will be no Sgt. David Bako in the military, do you think the real person will be soo stupid to reveal his real name and identity so that him and his family and entire generation will be slaughtered like meat undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Biglittlelois(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
buhariguy:
that supposed to be sacrifice for idiotic pigs of Biafra by revealing his real name

Your sense is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Ekoishome: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
It is obvious social media especially NL has been under the radar as they refused to carry this story or push the threads that were opened about it when it broke out yesterday! How come NL and its cronies are in a hurry to push the denial of this "fake new" to front-page?
Just asking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by rasco2000me: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
This minister is not Yoruba he is from ilorin they are part of Fulani the emir are fulani
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Jerrypolo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66148367:

Thanks so much for this bro.
I tried as much as possible to stay off politics with my brand handle, but you can't just help seeing some annoying posts and as much as hard as i try to resist it, I do otherwise.
Thanks so much for the heads up.
That will be my last post on politics e-war with my brand handle, I'll wait till the anti-spam robot unban my main moniker in here.
Thanks so much again broda.

You're welcome.
Will love to try ur chicken BBQ someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by ogogoroNo1: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kidnap wey fail woefully dat one sef na kidnapping?
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jerrypolo:

You're welcome.
Will love to try ur chicken BBQ someday.
We are always at your service bro.
For now, we do it only at parties, all-kinda parties....
Very soon we will be at strategic places with our Manna Barbecue and Grills joints.
Thanks in advance sire!
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Tonason: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
It's usual that they will deny the truth. This has authenticated the message
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by faithalone(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
it is high time this association of political confusionists understand that God is no longer on their side and the more they plot, the more they will be exposed. a selected bunch of fools cannot be fooling millions of Nigerians. I knew all along that the Dapchi girls' case is a scam.
oga lai-lie should stop all these lies. Nigerians are no fools

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by BabaO2: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
sassysure:
Because nothing in it. Conclusion of the mail revealed the desperation and intention of the paid fake Sgt. Probably atiku/PDP and other desperate presidential aspirants are at work
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
I was sceptical about believing the story but now that that is denied, I believe it is authentic. Of cource you don't expect the man to use his real name. Do you, Oga? The email makes more sense to me than the reasons given by Mr Lie - sorry Lai Mohammed. Nobody wants to unseat anybody. Nigeria needs more than a Buhari now if we really need to develop.
Fighting corruption and insurgency is good but there is more to development than these.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by PFRB: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
I now think that the story is real.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
another dumb ipod pdp asslicker

2 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by NairaMaster1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
sassysure:

Hahahahaha

Because the guilty are afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.