Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release (38713 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / PDP Youths Fault FG On Dapchi Girls Release / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by smartiyke78: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lai's mouth in dat pix looks lik shithole of a cow ready 2 pass out waste..... just as Lai's mouth is only gud 4 nothing but 'waste of lies' ......
Onyeara!!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by bedspread: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
amazon14:
I believe David Bako. How about you?
I DO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Julivas(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Although the email may be false indeed, but if we look at what is happening around all over the country, one may come to a conclusion that there are some elements of truth in the email.
See the unabated killings been carried out by Fulani Herdmen in the country. Last week , this same Fulanis killed a university student in Edo state and till now the culprit has not been arrested.
How many of these Fulanis herdmen that are perpetrating this evil especially in Benue and Taraba states have been brought to book?
One will notice that the abokis are almost in all the nooks and crannies of the south west in the guise of riding okada for commercial purpose ... to me this is to familiarise themselves with the terrain of the land.
One just has to be careful and vigilant.
God shall be our shield and buckler in Jesus mighty name, amen.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanda:

Empty vessels make loud noise. When was apc formed?? When did boko haram start
You guys so much love conspiracy theoriea. Smh
Haba why calling him empty vessels ,cos of his differing opinion?
Meanwhile,a grand evil plan by APC can precede the official formation of the party itself...
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by DonMekino(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
DAPCHI GIRLS SAGA: THE FLYING DIMENSION SURELY RAISES FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS!
I initally decided not to write on the Dapchi Kidnapping saga because I just wanted to "enjoy" what others were writing on it. But that changed I after I read that the girls were flown in planes.

Planes?

Now, let us look at some scenarios:

* If it was just an airstrip (and not conventional airport) that was used, who gave the militant's air traffic clearance to take off and land?

*Most planes that can sit more than 50 passengers use turbine engines and usually need conventional airports to land and take off, so does it mean Boko Haram now has an airport with full complement of control tower and air traffic controllers?

* The closest airfield to Dapchi is in Diffa which is about 200 kilometres from Dapchi. The other conventional airport is in Maiduguri. It may interest you to know that Diffa is in Niger Republic.

* If you check the two pictures (taken via Google Earth) that accompany this post, you will see that the closest airport (or even airstrip), within Nigeria, to Dapchi is the Maiduguri airport.

* Does it mean the girls were first taken to Niger Republic before being flown back to Nigeria.

* Between Diffa (in Niger Republic) and Nigeria, there is a big stream which actually forms the boundary between the two countries. So if they were taken to Diffa by road from Dapchi, how did they cross?

Now the questions:

* Which airport was used to convey the girls in a plane?

* No aircraft can fly in any country's airspace without being picked up by the radar. How come they were not seen via radar?

* Even if you visit flyradar24.com, you will see every aircraft that is airborne in any country at that particular minute. Did anyone see their plane?

I am a reporter. I have put these scenarios and questions across so that readers and commentators can draw their own conclusions.

And it is these scenarios and unanswered questions that make the tales of one Sergeant Bako a bit worthy of being read again even if they sound like moonlight stories.

Happy Palm Sunday...

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by phanshark(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
in case you hv not read his confession, here is 6146387] Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Federal Government on Sunday described as fake a viral news of a certain Nigerian Christian soldier, Sergeant David Bako from the Middle Belt, Plateau State who revealed how the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnap drama was plotted and executed.

In an email sent to a Paris based news outlet, the said Sergeant David Bako said the plot was planned and rehearsed for two weeks by Buhari’s loyalists in the army of which he was one. He said the desperation by Buhari to rule Nigeria for another four years drove him on to employ all means to make sure he remains in power.

However addressing newsmen in Lagos, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who described the news as disinformation and fake news said there is no soldier bearing the name ‘David Bako’ in the Nigerian Army and that the intention of those behind the fake news is to cause disaffection between Christian and Muslims.

While urging Nigerians especially the media to be wary of fake news being bandied about, the minister who said many naysayers who are desperate to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari are behind the fake news added that the administration’s prompt response in securing the release of the girls is causing naysayers a lot of heartaches.

“Let me use this opportunity to react to the fake news making the rounds concerning a supposed Sergeant in the Nigerian Army, named David Bako, who said he was part of an alleged conspiracy viral-e-=
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by ebenice(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonMekino:
I initally decided not to write on the Dapchi Kidnapping saga because I just wanted to "enjoy" what others were writing on it. But that changed I after I read that the girls were flown in planes.

Planes?

* If it was just an airstrip (and not conventional airport) that was used, who gave the militant's air traffic clearance to take off and land?

*Most planes that can sit more than 50 passengers use turbine engines and usually need conventional airports to land and take off, so does it mean Boko Haram now has an airport with full complement of control tower and air traffic controllers?

* The closest airfield to Dapchi is in Diffa which is about 200 kilometres from Dapchi. The other conventional airport is in Maiduguri. It may interest you to know that Diffa is in Niger Republic.

* If you check the two pictures (taken via Google Earth) that accompany this post, you will see that the closest airport (or even airstrip), within Nigeria, to Dapchi is the Maiduguri airport.

* Does it mean the girls were first taken to Niger Republic before being flown back to Nigeria.

* Between Diffa (in Niger Republic) and Nigeria, there is a big stream which actually forms the boundary between the two countries. So if they were taken to Diffa by road from Dapchi, how did they cross?

Now the questions:

* No aircraft can fly in any country's airspace without being picked up by the radar. How come they were not seen via radar?

* Even if you visit flyradar24.com, you will see every aircraft that is airborne in any country at that particular minute. Did anyone see their plane?

I am a reporter. I have put these scenarios and questions across so that readers and commentators can draw their own conclusions.

And it is these scenarios and unanswered questions that make the tales of one Sergeant Bako a bit worthy of being read again even if they sound like moonlight stories.

Happy Palm Sunday...
hmm
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by waveman2: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
I won't say if you're right or wrong bcoz I don't do conspiracy theory, but there is nothing hidden under the sun that won, t be revealed one-day. But my question is how come the same Boko Haram group that didn't want to negotiate with Jonathan government either for cash, armesty and now negotiating with buhari government. I wouldn't, say buhari is involved in all these conspiracy but I thing there are people in his government that are making a fortune from these deals, because this group kidnapping are mere ragtag groups and not the real Boko Haram.

duni04:

This is the most self indicting and stupid comment on nairaland today 25th of March. In one breath you're criticising Lai Mohammeds competence in immediately and outrughtly refutting this sergeant Bako nonsense. In another breath you're hailing his competence while he was the spokesperson of the opposition. Has it occurred to you that the reason he immediately refuted this Bako nonsense is because he's as competent and diligent as he was while in opposition. Some of the comments I read here on NL are just plain STUPID!!!!
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by BetaThings: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
Sgt Bako's story is more realistic and believable than the FG's concocted drama cool

It is not!
How do you shore up your image by arranging an event that shows that you cannot keep people safe?
Dapchi girls issue can only hurt Buhari, it cannot benefit him

And it is too risky. Suppose a girl dies. Suppose it leaks
It is too risky
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
post=66147140:

If he didn't reply on time, you will still find something to say.
Bunch of wailers everywhere.

You have a business to handle, why not use another Monica to say your political rubbish. What kind of lowlife business man are you?
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by asobo: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Newbiee:
We know is wailers concocted sergeant
Olodo search for that name on facebook. Myopic being, always playing politicising.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by asobo: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
BetaThings:

It is not!
How do you shore up your image by arranging an event that shows that you cannot keep people safe?

It is too risky
Search for the name on facebook. Why u are short sighted.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by BetaThings: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
waveman2:

I won't say if you're right or wrong bcoz I don't do conspiracy theory, but there is nothing hidden under the sun that won, t be revealed one-day. But my question is how come the same Boko Haram group that didn't want to negotiate with Jonathan government either for cash, armesty and now negotiating with buhari government. I wouldn't, say buhari is involved in all these conspiracy but I thing there are people in his government that are making a fortune from these deals, because this group kidnapping are mere ragtag groups and not the real Boko Haram.

People profit from EVERY war
Boko Haram negotiated with Buhari when they were weaker
They were stronger under Jonathan when they tried to negotiate
Buhari govt must have learnt from the treachery of Boko Haram with Jonathan ad factored that into the initial negotiation - release some girls first to convince us you have them and that you are serious

But seriously, anybody who loves this country or at least mankind should be worried at the effect of the mutual suspicion in this country
We cannot work together to confront common enemies when we don;t trust ourselves
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chibok and Dapchi incidents were grand conspiracy by the APC QED.The difference is that they used both as tools of political propaganda @ different times;the former when they were in the opposition & latter both as ruling & opposition to itself.
Karma is telling on them.Check out the incongrous statements they have been issueing with the Dapchi case.No peace for the wicked.
Breaking: Sergeant David Bako deserts N/Army, leaks how Dapchi girls' abduction was planned in the Villa & executed with N80 million
Breaking: Sergeant David Bako deserts N/Army, leaks how Dapchi girls' abduction was planned in the Villa & executed with N80 million
PARIS, MARCH 24, 2018: (DGW) As many Nigerians continue to react to the Dapch girls' kidnap drama, a certain Nigerian Christian soldier, Sergeant David Bako from the Middle Belt, Plateau State to be precise has revealed how the Dapchi girls kidnap drama was plotted and executed.

He said he found it absolutely necessary to make the confession considering the criminal killings across the country which he likened to ethnic cleansing.

In an email sent to our newsroom here in Paris, Sergeant David Bako said the plot was planned and rehearsed for two weeks by Buhari's loyalists in the army of which he was one.

He said the desperation by Buhari to rule Nigeria for another four years drove him on to employ all means to make sure he remains in power.

President Buhari, he said, will be no pushover in 2019 because he has perfected plans to remain in the Villa beyond 2019.

Continuing the story, he said, they were given N80 million to execute the plot to restore the peoples' waning confidence in the Buhari government as Boko Haram stepped up attacks recently which was a complete embarrassment to the Buhari government after claiming to have defeated the Islamist sect.

He said the resurgence of Boko Haram attacks and killings in the northeast drove the government to find all means possible to regain the peoples' confidence seeing that 2019 election is as good as lost.

Buhari, he said, does not want to leave the Villa under any guise in 2019. In the email below he narrated how the plot was planned and executed.

He wrote: '' I feel constrained to make this confession and as I make this stunning confession, I am no longer in Nigeria because I have to unavoidably desert the Nigerian Army to save my life and that of my family from a possible summary execution by Buhari's secret agents.

Barnawi faction of Boko Haram knows nothing about the abduction of Dapchi girls. We were paid N80 million to carry out the abduction which we planned and rehearsed for two weeks to make it look real. 16 of us, strong Buhari's loyalists took part in the plot and were given N80 million and some trucks with which to carry out the operation.

On February 19, 2017, after we had received the money, we were told to make it a top secret and further told we would be handsomely rewarded if the plan pays off. The plan, according to our unit commander, is to make Nigerians regain their confidence in the Buhari government, demobilize the PDP which we all dislike with a passion and the Obasanjo coalition which the Villa saw as an emerging threat if something is not urgently done.

Obasanjo, our commander told us will succeed in dislodging Buhari from the Villa in 2019 if we do not contrive a means to make Nigerians believe more in Buhari's leadership.

The money we got was not paid into our accounts but was brought by car from Abuja totaling N80 million naira which was shared amongst us with trucks to carry out the operation.

On that night the soldiers stationed in the neighbourhood were deployed to other locations to enable us carry out the operation hitch-free which we did. The Boko Haram flag you saw us carrying was designed by us and had ourselves wrapped up like the insurgents.

There was no such thing like kidnapping by the Barnawi faction of the Boko Haram. We drove into the school compound in a commando style, broke through the school gate while the night guards numbering three or more ran for their dear lives as they heard our gunshots and chanting Islamic war songs amid 'Western education is a sin''. We drove straight into the school dormitory and ordered the girls to get onto the trucks some of whom slept naked because of the scorching heat. Although we had been given warning by our commander not to molest or rough handle the girls as such action would not be tolerated under any guise.

We were given 1 hour and 45 minutes to carry out the operation from where we drove to the school and the operation did not last for more than 45 minutes to get the girls on board the trucks. So they had no time to carry any of their belongings.

We drove them to an undisclosed location which was unknown to any of us because our unit commander led the way until we arrived in where they all were carefully kept.

The claim that five of them lost their lives is of course not true as we did not kill or even shoot any of them following the strict orders and instructions that they should be treated gently, kept safe and unharmed.

While where they were kept we were told to preach to them, make ourselves look like terrorists to enable them to believe, recount and narrate what they saw which would make people believe the abduction story.

We were not allowed to go with our phones to the location where the girls were kept, therefore we could not take photographs of the girls and the location. Was there any statement released on the abduction by the Barnawi group? Was there any video footage by the Barnawi group like that of the Chibok girls? That was to make it a top secret which the government does not want to play it.

On the day we were asked to return the girls, police and our colleagues were deployed out of the route to avoid any possible confrontation - I mean with those who knew nothing about the plot.

While leaving, we told them to embrace Islam and gave them clothing because some of them were taken away naked with wrappers they slept with when we abducted them from the dormitory.

Out of the money that was shared, I got N3 million and on second thoughts I decided to return the money to my unit commander to keep it for me as I have no ready use for the money. I told him I would be traveling to Jos to see my mother who was very ill and that on return I will collect it back from him and take it to my bank.

Unsuspicious of my motives, he collected it from me and gave me five days to report to my duty post.

With the visa I had in my passport I had to go as far as Port Harcourt where no one knows me and flew out of the country while asking God forgiveness for the part I played in the whole operation.

What actually made me repent of the evil is the plot on the ground to carry out ethnic cleansing in Nigeria and as I write this piece, I make bold to say here that every Nigerian community in the southern part of the country has been infiltrated by armed militias imported from Niger, Mali, and Chad by the Buhari government to unleash terror on Nigerians if they by a twist of fate resist the ongoing ethnic cleansing.

My colleagues have often boasted that the Quran, according to the late Sardauna, must be read in the sea and that is what this government is doing. The Dapchi girls purported abduction is to make Nigerians believe the Buhari government is working and it would, therefore, make no sense to vote him out.

The remaining four years is to make him execute the hidden agenda to carry out ethnic cleansing. The plot on the ground is to have every dissenting voice executed that would be a threat to the successful execution of the agenda. That is the reason why they first came up with the cattle colonies which the southern leaders rejected.

As I write this piece, my heart bleeds for Nigeria and I regret the part I played in the abduction of the Dapchi girls to further swindle Nigerians into believing Buhari is the best person to lead the country in the coming years. Please Nigerians, I beg for forgiveness and ask you to help me with prayers to God for forgiveness in the role I played. Share this story and let it go round to save Nigerians the grave danger of allowing President Buhari to continue beyond 2018 in the Villa. I will return to Nigeria when Buhari leaves power, God willing.''
http://www.dailyglobewatch.eu/index.php?url=+2018%2F03%2Fbreaking-sergeant-david-bako-deserts-n-army-leaks-how-dapchi-girls-abduction-was.html#.WrXKL2jq7Yc.facebook
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by BetaThings: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
asobo:
Search for the name on facebook. Why u are short sighted.

Wild accusation
Substantiate it

If I were to come up with a stratagem to improve Buhari's image, I would do better than the Dapchi fisaco

And this "Buhari loyalist"i deserted when there was no casualty according to him
What would he have done if there were casulaties

Some people are saying he is not using his real name
Really? If he truly deserted, won't they know who is missing
Since they are just a few, why will it be hard to identify the one that gave N3m to his boss and has not shown up?
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Torylanez(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chibok and Dapchi incidents were grand conspiracy by the APC QED.The difference is that they used both as tools of political propaganda @ different times;the former when they were in the opposition & latter both as ruling & opposition to itself.
Karma is telling on them.Check out the incongrous statements they have been issueing with the Dapchi case.No peace for the wicked.

Mumu talk
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by RZArecta2(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
BetaThings:

It is not!

It is too risky
you reason with logic but unfortunately, this govt is just too stupíd to think along sane lines, their perpetually being in a díck size competition with the Gej administration from day one gave them away easily. Any casual observer would predict their next move on any topic with ease
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by sunnybobonwa: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
I check through Facebook for the profile of any Soldier bearing the name David Bako. The second person in the search engine was actually a soldier with the name David Bako. How then should this Lying Muhammed tell us there is no such name in the military. Well God knows the truth.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by AbdulCLO: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
in as much I know APC have failed to deliver I doubt this david bako story emailinfact it's fake.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by AbdulCLO: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
sunnybobonwa:
I check through Facebook for the profile of any Soldier bearing the name David Bako. The second person in the search engine was actually a soldier with the name David Bako. How then should this Lying Muhammed tell us there is no such name in the military. Well God knows the truth.
very funny are you new to media? someone can get your picture and open Facebook with another name.... this david bako is fake lets leave sentiment apart I am not a fan of APC because they have failed But let's say the truth David bako is just a media propaganda
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by poseidon12: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
AlPeter:
The wise ones already know the news was fake, from the first sentence. Instead of the guy to state his rank, unit and whatever he was telling he is christian from MD recruited to wipe out his own people? As if aboki don finish for NA! Like how dumb are they taking us for?

So you expect the guy to tell his true identity? Seems you are not among the 'wise' ones.
One does not need the information from the soldier to know that Buhari and his cabals are behind the abduction.
I guess you also don't believe that the Army is working in tandem with the killer 'Fulani herdsmen', as alleged by Gen T.Y. Danjuma.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by poseidon12: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Correspondence:
Lai Mohammed is supposed to know that in this situation, the "Bako" cannot be the real name of the soldier. I tire oooo

Don't mind the learners.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by poseidon12: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
amazon14:
I believe David Bako. How about you?

I believe too, especially as Lai Mohammed is denying it.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by poseidon12: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonMekino:

Planes?

Now the questions:

Happy Palm Sunday...

Thanks for these interesting questions you raised. I hope the APC supporters could provide answers. It's becoming more obvious that this kidnap was organized by Buhari and his inner circle. No doubt about that.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by AlPeter: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
poseidon12:

So you expect the guy to tell his true identity? Seems you are not among the 'wise' ones.
One does not need the information from the soldier to know that Buhari and his cabals are behind the abduction.
I guess you also don't believe that the Army is working in tandem with the killer 'Fulani herdsmen', as alleged by Gen T.Y. Danjuma.

obviously, you only saw the Bako report. The rigors of reading and comprehending seems beyond you. Adíös
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Cannonleo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Federal Government on Sunday described as fake a viral news of a certain Nigerian Christian soldier, Sergeant David Bako from the Middle Belt, Plateau State who revealed how the Dapchi schoolgirls kidnap drama was plotted and executed.

In an email sent to a Paris based news outlet, the said Sergeant David Bako said the plot was planned and rehearsed for two weeks by Buhari’s loyalists in the army of which he was one. He said the desperation by Buhari to rule Nigeria for another four years drove him on to employ all means to make sure he remains in power.

However addressing newsmen in Lagos, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who described the news as disinformation and fake news said there is no soldier bearing the name ‘David Bako’ in the Nigerian Army and that the intention of those behind the fake news is to cause disaffection between Christian and Muslims.

While urging Nigerians especially the media to be wary of fake news being bandied about, the minister who said many naysayers who are desperate to unseat President Muhammadu Buhari are behind the fake news added that the administration’s prompt response in securing the release of the girls is causing naysayers a lot of heartaches.

“Let me use this opportunity to react to the fake news making the rounds concerning a supposed Sergeant in the Nigerian Army, named David Bako, who said he was part of an alleged conspiracy by the Government to abduct the Dapchi girls.

“This is a classic example of what I have just said: Disinformation and fake news! I can tell you categorically that this David Bako is fake. There is no such soldier in the Nigerian Army. There was no conspiracy anywhere. The intention of those behind the disinformation and fake news is to cause disaffection between Christians and Muslims, and between Southerners and Northerners”.

“This Administration’s success in seeking an early release of the Dapchi girls has ruffled many feathers. It has upturned a lot of plans by naysayers. They have not been able to sleep since the girls came back”.

“Their campaign to unseat President Buhari is fuelling their desperation. Nigerians should prepare to see more avalanche of disinformation and fake news. But they should not lend any credibility to such reports. They belong to the trash can!

Read more https://independent.ng/dapchi-david-bako-viral-e-mail-classic-example-of-fake-news-fg/
I swear Lai Mohammed reminds me of squealer in animal farm
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by poseidon12: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
AlPeter:
obviously, you only saw the Bako report. The rigors of reading and comprehending seems beyond you. Adíös

Unless you are Fulani, Buhari's brother, you are obviously one of the naive fools that would inadvertently facilitate Buhari's ethnic cleansing agenda. Bye for now.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by AlPeter: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonMekino:

Planes?

Now the questions:

Happy Palm Sunday...
oga, you are a reporter yet you are incapable of simple deductive reasoning.
Didn't you read where one of the girls talked about being taken across a river and later driven to a village they didn't know they of their kidnap? Neither did you remember that the NA said part of the requirement for releasing the girls was that no military action will be taken during the return against BH.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by asobo: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
BetaThings:

Wild accusation
Substantiate it

If I were to come up with a stratagem to improve Buhari's image, I would do better than the Dapchi fisaco

And this "Buhari loyalist"i deserted when there was no casualty according to him
What would he have done if there were casulaties

Some people are saying he is not using his real name
Really? If he truly deserted, won't they know who is missing
Since they are just a few, why will it be hard to identify the one that gave N3m to his boss and has not shown up?
The minister said such a name does not exist in NA. I put it up to you to search the name on facebook if it exist and not just that, if indeed he belongs to the NA. Comfirm that for yourself and stop being myopic and gullible
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by DonMekino(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
AlPeter:
oga, you are a reporter yet you are incapable of simple deductive reasoning.
Didn't you read where one of the girls talked about being taken across a river and later driven to a village they didn't know they of their kidnap? Neither did you remember that the NA said part of the requirement for releasing the girls was that no military action will be taken during the return against BH.

Exactly the point....the girls said they crossed river/water....Which still lends credence to the write up....carried in airplane.... Just read it again with unbiased mind.
Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Str8talk21: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
you left the Christian girl behind because she is not a Muslim.
hmmmmm....I see. Now, 2019 is between Christians and Muslims?
And even in Muslims, it is between Hausa-fulanis and normal Hausas?
thud since we have s maximum of 9million of this blood sucking Hausa-fulanis in Nigeria, then APC presidential candidate is doomed on. arrival.

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The guilty are afraid grin
the afraids are guilty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.