Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (61932 Views)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Thousands Of Liberians Protest Against Massive Corruption And Increasing Poverty / Trump Gives Reason Why Fired Rex Tillerson After His Nigeria Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by ollah2: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
itchie:
Trump is an intelligent man

Of course, if his dad was treated like that he wouldn't havs been a US citizen let alone the president

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Wisebisho: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Megatrix:
They should go back to their countries and contribute to the progress of their own nations
But you left your village to a town that was not yours, why not remain in your village and contribute to their progress?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by yeman1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
It's coming to Nigerian one day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by texazzpete(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I'm supporting Trump on this, what have they been doing in the United States all these years.

Working , paying taxes, contributing more to making America great than the average white American ?

These aren’t people living in IDP camps. These are people who have been in the US legally for decades, and have contributed to the American economy.

“Go back to your country” you say, as if these people will not face immense disruption on return to a country they haven’t seen for decades.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by subcbouy: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:
This is an opportunity to see how sharp the average Liberian is grin

Imagine giving Nigeria a free pass since 1991. Permanent residency don sure by 2000.

Either by marriage or childbirth.
How do you think that many of these people wouldn't have married whites or blacks with PR? Or just assumed others have no clue like Nigerians? Ask pakis n indians their mode of operandi, it would amazed you.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by LordKO(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
America land of opportunities, YES. But land of opportunists, NO. Trump's stance is clear and direct. Only the government is allowed to practice opportunism where and when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by klax(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
But historically Liberians are somehow Americans in African soil beside doing all these crack down makes America no better.

This man is a serious malady I lost interest in him far long ago and he finally nailed himself refeeing to Africa as shithole it's an assault on Africa.

Sorry he is not my fan and doing these craps make America no better the world we live, all we want is love not one bastard promoting racial tension and facial discrimination thereby heating up the polity. Trump can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
This brainless turd is living the white supremacists fantasy, the losers are aware of the imminent change in demography and trying to balance it. Irrespective, the minority population of this country will still out pace the whites. Plus record number of vote in the mid terms to send the GOP into extinction will limit the madness in 1600 Pennsylvania avenue. That racist POS is a sh1t stain on the repute of this country.

keep on dreaming,wake up from lala land
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
klax:
But historically Liberians are somehow Americans in African soil beside doing all these crack down makes America no better.

This man is a serious malady I lost interest in him far long ago and he finally nailed himself refeeing to Africa as shithole it's an assault on Africa.

Sorry he is not my fan and doing these craps make America no better the world we live, all we want is love not one bastard promoting racial tension and facial discrimination thereby heating up the polity. Trump can go to hell.

is africa not a shitt hole?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

keep on dreaming,wake up from lala land

A third world living simpleton say bul1shit about a country he has no stake in. F**k off and stick to the politics of those cornering your common patrimony.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by martineverest(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ashley86400:

Liberians are not indirectly Americans.
They only got special treatment from America because it's the only country colonized by America.
The fact that Nigeria was colonized by the British doesn't make us British.
most Liberians are American immigrants...they formed liberia.all their presidents are descendants of african- America returnees

5 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

F**k off loser, Trump folks also came from karlstadt Germany. He can as f***k back there.

you are from a racist country called germany..bloody hypocrite
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
This brainless turd is living the white supremacists fantasy, the losers are aware of the imminent change in demography and trying to balance it. Irrespective, the minority population of this country will still out pace the whites. Plus record number of vote in the mid terms to send the GOP into extinction will limit the madness in 1600 Pennsylvania avenue. That racist POS is a sh1t stain on the repute of this country.

Really?

Don't you understand how President Weah would react to this?

The man who is crying for teachers, doctors, nurses and the like, and thousands of his countrymen out there building another man's country suddenly get repatriated?

The man and his fellow Liberians will see it as a blessing, except those getting free USD from their relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

A third world living simpleton say bul1shit about a country he has no stake in. F**k off and stick to the politics of those cornering your common patrimony.

you see the racist bigot..your mask is off already..you just accused trump of the same thing dummy,pick your battles carefully because you are choosing to battle the wrong man
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by digitalbabalawo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
wow
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by ohem007(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
This weed is making me feel like......

"Fvck donald trump"....
I am not goin anywhere...

Na our mata....

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by hardbody: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Asowari:
I agree wit u a 110% I wish he can do such to Nigerians.

I smell anger arising from your inability to procure a US visa....

3 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by 8stargeneral: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good move mr chukwma trump grin
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Ojuororun(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
rememmber the time of "ghana must go" now ghana has gone they are their moving foward ever backward never, we nigerian chai grin we are here taking one step forward the remaining 99steps was backward. ABEG WHEN IS THESE NIGER GO BETTER?, smiley smiley
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you see the racist bigot..your mask is off already..you just accused trump of the same thing dummy,pick your battles carefully because you are choosing to battle the wrong man

We the f***k are you plotroon?? Y'all brainless dolt should stick with the politics of your hellhole and live American affairs alone for Americans.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Really?

Don't you understand how President Weah would react to this?

The man who is crying for teachers, doctors, nurses and the like, and thousands of his countrymen out there building another man's country suddenly get repatriated?

The man and his fellow Liberians will see it as a blessing, except those getting free USD from their relatives.

Balderdash!!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by divineappo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Since Liberia was intending to get school teachers from Nigeria, he can just convert these returnees to teachers
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

We the f***k are plotroon?? Y'all brainless dolt should stick with the politics of your hellhole and live American affairs alone for Americans.

i remember destroying you..back then you used your old moniker..hahaha...i dont want to do it all over again..you are from germany maggot..why are you on a nigerian forum?you look stupid right now and have you taken your medications today for your psychosis...i will destroy you all over again..keep pushing
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are from a racist country called germany..bloody hypocrite

Hey you illiterate I am yank asf, moreover idiot Germany isn't a racist country anymore. Get on a plane ones in your miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Balderdash!!

stay away from crystal meth
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Ojuororun(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
ohem007:
This weed is making me feel like......

"Fvck donald trump"....

I am not goin anywhere...

Na our mata....
IGBO, GBANA,S.K,SHISHA,JEDI, CIGERRET,WHICH ONE YOU DEY TAKE THEIR? ABI COCAIN?gringrinsmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you illiterate I am yank asf, moreover idiot Germany isn't a racist country anymore. Get on a plane ones in your miserable existence.

you are not a yank dummy..you are from germany and germany would forever be a racist country and you are racist and i remember you very well from your old moniker...are you not suppose to be at burger king right now making burgers.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria turn Loading.....
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i remember destroying you..back then you used your old moniker..hahaha...i dont want to do it all over again..you are from germany maggot..why are you on a nigerian forum?you look stupid right now and have you taken your medications today for your psychosis...i will destroy you all over again..keep pushing

The only thing you destroy is the shaky cement starved house bequeathed on you by your worthless progenitors. The whole of your blood sucking household are street wandering mental retarded folks. I don't f**k have any sh1t other moniker, and never come across a raging mental retard like you. Illiterate, I am born and live in MD.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Toide: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
they should go back to Liberia,trump has done the right thing. home is home,go home no be curse!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by DoTheNeedful: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

F**k off loser, Trump folks also came from karlstadt Germany. He can as well f***k back there.

Whatever! Your sense of entitlement sinks. Go back to your country and develop it. Some people developed America. Go and contribute to your country.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are not a yank dummy..you are from germany and germany would forever be a racist country and you are racist and i remember you very well from your old moniker...are you not suppose to be at burger king right now making burgers.lol

Hey you loser, f***k off. You must be hallucinating or overdose on horse anesthesia. I don't f***k know you mofo. Flipping burger?? You wish mate, moreover, burger flippers make more green backs than the whole of your bloodline will make in there lifetimes. No one in your generation can even fulfill there daily nutritional requirement. In saner climes, condom go wrong like you would have been exchange for a hot meal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.