Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (61934 Views)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Thousands Of Liberians Protest Against Massive Corruption And Increasing Poverty / Trump Gives Reason Why Fired Rex Tillerson After His Nigeria Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The only thing you destroy is the shaky cement starved house bequeathed on you by your worthless progenitors. The whole of your blood sucking household are street wandering mental retarded folks. I don't f**k have any sh1t other moniker, and never come across a raging mental retard like you. Illiterate, I am born and live in MD.

says the literate..lol
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Whatever! Your sense of entitlement sinks. Go back to your country and develop it. Some people developed America. Go and contribute to your country.

Hey f**khead my folks build the country, without getting a squid. From antebellum to Jim crow to labour to prison. So you can go rell that to the folks that are fleeing Nazi's, who are trying to boss over all of us here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

says the literate..lol

You are a dumba55!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by CSTR1002: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Trump should be careful.

The strategic advantage the US has over the world is because of its highly productive diversity.

Dynamic Military advantage, technological advantage, economic advantage the US have acquired over the eastern bloc is a product of a dynamic immigrant populace.

Trump is always yapping about how the US is the greatest military power, but that power comes from exceptional immigrants.

The world's highest Intellectual quotients leave their Third World shittholes and transfer those IQs to America.

If Trump mess with that conveyor belt of highly critical immigrant mass , he will hand the advantage to sino -Russia.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Balderdash!!

Whatever, man.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you loser, f***k off. You must be hallucinating or overdose on horse anesthesia. I don't f***k know you mofo. Flipping burger?? You wish mate, moreover, burger flippers make more green backs than the whole of your bloodline will make in there lifetimes. No one in your generation can even fulfill there daily nutritional requirement. In saner climes, condom go wrong like you would have been exchange for a hot meal.

damn kid you really are sick and i hope you dont go to a school in MD and shoot up kids..you need to be on the FBIs watch list..lol..i remember you very well now..i defeated you because you kept on saying poo and i made sure i finally buried you until you couldnt stand up..i will do it all over again for fun..you are going to get fired from buger king and do you think am in nigeria..hahaha..dum dum
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by DoTheNeedful: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey f**khead my folks build the country, without getting a squid. From antebellum to Jim crow to labour to prison. So you can go rell that to the folks that are fleeing Nazi's, who are trying to boss over all of us here.

Who are your folks that built the country undecided Gerrarahiaa angry

3 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are a dumba55!!!!

you called yourself a literate and you say this I am born and live in MD.....then you are just too full of yourself and you know nothing and the nazi german racist blood from your forefathers of killers is still flowing inside you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
hardbody:

I smell anger arising from your inability to procure a US visa....
lol, infacts i wish U.S., U.K, Canada Germany,all chase Nigerians out of dere countries,

wen I me all I mean plus our thief thief politicians children
they all need to come back to Nigeria
and fix the country.they can't be calling them self humans and yet.

they can't make there place better.so if u like
u smells jealousy or I was denial u.s visa I really don't care trump deal
the right thing go and fix ur home, stop living in
another man house like it's ur own. I support Donald trump on this one.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Dasini: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
But the whole essence of migrating elsewhere should be to seek greener pastures or in case of war, and after these are achieved one is expected to return home, for Nigerians there legally or illegally, i think it is time to start returning to make meaningful contribution and develop our land, when an american comes here, after some years he goes back. Nigerians come to your land

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

retarded little kid..germans did not build america the irish did...GTFOH
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
CSTR1002:
Trump should be careful.

The strategic advantage the US has over the world is because of its highly productive diversity.

Dynamic Military advantage, technological advantage, economic advantage the US have acquired over the eastern bloc is a product of a dynamic immigrant populace.

Trump is always yapping about how the US is the greatest military power, but that power comes from exceptional immigrants.

The world's highest Intellectual quotients leave their Third World shittholes and transfer those IQs to America.

If Trump mess with that conveyor belt of highly critical immigrant mass , he will hand the advantage to sino -Russia.

God bless you. In my present work place, we are f***king so diverse that only four of us in a 100+ coy are US born. It cut across especially in the IT and health care industry.

If those lazy white hillbillies bleating about folks taking there jobs are so pained, they should f**king get an education and slowing down on heroine, xylazine and the other opiods they take for past time.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

God bless you. In my present work place, we are f***king so diverse that only four of us in a 100+ coy are US born. It cut across especially in the IT and health care industry.

If those lazy white hillbillies bleating about folks taking there jobs are so pained, they should f**king get an education and slowing down on heroine, xylazine and the other opiods they take for past time.

i think its high time you tell us your race because you are always talking like a sick kid..tell us your race of get the f out of here.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

retarded little kid..germans did not build america the irish did...GTFOH

You are an illiterate, I am f***king talking about my African ancestors enslaved in this country. Your jejune tale of me being a German is happening in your fantasy land. If that make you sleep at night, stay on that fantasy land loser.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i think its high time you tell us your race because you are always talking like a sick kid..tell us your race of get the f out of here.

The whole of your bloodline are bubonic plague afflicted never do well. It's a faceless forum, I don't f**king owe you or another loser nada. You can go wa**nk off your misery.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are an illiterate, I am f***king talk about my African ancestors enslave in this country. Your jejune tale of me being a German is happening in your fantasy land. If that make you sleep at night, stay on that fantasy land loser.

you say am from a third world country and now you say your african ancestors..are you not shooting yourself in the head already??did you forget to take your meds todayplease and take your meds before you go and shoot kids in a school in MD..tell us your race now are you white or black
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by babslepe: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Trump should leave immigrants alone he should accept the glaring truth .He his scared immigrants should not take over the economy when the truth is the average American is lazy it is only in America you will see a full grown man living on social disability just for a broken finger ,some 3 generations that is grand father , son, grandson living on social disability .So if the average Harding working immigrant takes advantage of the opportunities he his seeing nothing bad in it . But he sees nothing wrong in extorting visa applicants off their $100/$200 for a visa he knows they won’t issue .It would be a very nice idea if the visa application fee is collected after the visa has been issued.Most people have no idea how much these western countries make in all their foreign missions all in the name of visa application fees it amounts to billions of dollars they keep taking from the developing countries but once an immigrants defrauds the American system you see it all over the news and internet yet they keep defrauding us on a daily basis

4 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The whole of your bloodline are bubonic plague afflicted never do well. It's a faceless forum, I don't f**king owe you or another loser nada. You can go wa**nk off your misery.

then shoot yourself and stop talking like a mad man because you keep on insulting yourself..i warned you..this battle would be had for you to win..because i will not stop and i will keep on coming..you insult africans and you say your ancestors are africans..are you not mad already??

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you called yourself a literate and you say this I am born and live in MD.....then you are just too full of yourself and you know nothing and the nazi german racist blood from your forefathers of killers is still flowing inside you

Hey dude f***k off, I don't owe you an explanation. If you gat an axe to grind with Nazis and Germans, go to there country or forum and go battle em. F**k off, get loads of losers on my mention and I can't be right at all time. Go suck your toe nails.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by ensamy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ghana most go. Make Nigeria great again Atiku for President 2019 Yes we can shocked shocked Make Nigeria great again.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey dude f***k off, I don't owe you an explanation. If you gat an axe to grind with Nazis and Germans, go to there country or forum and go battle em. F**k off, get loads of losers on my mention and I can't be right at all time. Go suck your toe nails.

choke on your puke boy...you are a bloody waste of space and i defeated you already and you cant say if you are black or white..you are a bloody disgrace to the human race and you have to do us all a favor and shoot yourself before you shoot kids
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by CSTR1002: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

And the funny thing is that those hilly -billies are the war -mongering, imperialistic, gun -loving skin heads.

They take so much pride in American military and technological power, but they have no idea on how that power is retained and enhanced.

The very essence of their nationalistic pride is what they despise.

A funny irony.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

then shoot yourself and stop talking like a mad man because you keep on insulting yourself..i warned you..this battle would be had for you to win..because i will not stop and i will keep on coming..you insult africans and you say your ancestors are africans..are you not mad already??

Hey you brainless slimy nitwit, I hate drumpf and all trump supporting losers like you. He hate me as an African American and you as an African. But y'all low self esteemed, self loathing losers still praise the loser.

Maybe you google birthers theory, central park 5 and DOJ rental discriminatory suit to get a clue of what that loser think about your kind.

F**k off simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by stagger: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
This is going to be tough on the families

27 years is quite a long time

Some of them must have been born in America.

It is going to be a very complicated and difficult law to enforce.

I am sure there will be a great deal of court cases

By the way, how will this action make America great again?

America was famously known as the land of opportunities, until Trump came along

Those born in America are US citizens and are definitely not the original refugees. Those who had been there before the conflict and who have some form of legal status (maybe a green card or married to a US citizen) should also be exempt.

Was it not a Liberian American who brought Ebola here? Good move!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

i am black and i am proud to be african..are you??you are nothing but a keyboard warrior and i will gladly smack you and collect your shoes..hahaha..in real life you cant even bloody talk to me..dont be scared boy..are you peeing in your pants already..you are a disgrace
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you brainless slimy nitwit, I hate drumpf and all trump supporting losers like you. He hate me as an African American and you as an African. But y'all low self esteemed, self loathing losers still praise the loser.

Maybe you google birthers theory, central park 5 and DOJ rental discriminatory suit to get a clue of what that loser think about your kind.

F**k off simpleton.

finally the dumb kid speaks..hahaha..i pushed it out from your mouth..hahaha..you are jobless akata,drug sniffing welfare looser..you are african not african american..fool..i hope you know the meaning of akata..hahaha..welfare gutter rat
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
CSTR1002:

And the funny thing is that those hilly -billies are the war -mongering, imperialistic, gun -loving skin heads.

They take so much pride in American military and technological power, but they have no idea on how that power is retained and enhanced.

The very essence of their nationalistic pride is what they despise.

A funny irony.

They will get it soon, no one is even giving them jobs here. After running there urine test, which always come out positive for drugs. They remain unemployable and transfer the misery to black, brown and other immigrants.

They gonna get the memo, we vote there GOP loving politicians out in the mid terms and the coming census that will show they are inching towards the minority in this country.

The whole military loving is the illusion that it still represent there slaving owning ventures of the 1800.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by mrwill123: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

They will get it soon, no one is even giving them jobs here. After running there urine test, which always come out positive for drugs. They remain unemployable and transfer the misery to black, brown and other immigrants.

They gonna get the memo, we vote there GOP loving politicians out in the mid terms and the coming census that will show they are inching towards the minority in this country.

The whole military loving is the illusion that it still represent there slaving owning ventures of the 1800.

hey yo crack head did you run away...hahaha..i told you boy you picked the wrong battle..i will keep on coming at you
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i am black and i am proud to be african..are you??you are nothing but a keyboard warrior and i will gladly smack you and collect your shoes..hahaha..in real life you cant even bloody talk to me..dont be scared boy..are you peeing in your pants already..you are a disgrace

Who the f**k are you?? Who cares if you are Asian. If not for the liberalization of the cyberspace, the only place me and you will ever break bread will be if I wanna donate some quids to some third world losers. If you wanna prove your strong man acumen, shout me when you hit any town in the mid west.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

finally the dumb kid speaks..hahaha..i pushed it out from your mouth..hahaha..you are jobless akata,drug sniffing welfare looser..you are african not african american..fool..i hope you know the meaning of akata..hahaha..welfare gutter rat

Re**tard!!! My life and times is what everyone in your bloodline prays to the good man in the sky for. Yours is that ugly misery shown of third world on cable TV.

All HDI indexes shows I gat better life prospect than anyone in your family tree will ever get.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Who the f**k are you?? Who cares if you are Asian. If not for the liberalization of the cyberspace, the only place me and you will ever break bread will be if I wanna donate some quids to some third world losers. If you wanna prove your strong man acumen, shout me when you hit any town in the mid west.

you keeping on dissing africa and your forefathers are africans..if not for africans you would be somewhere in a somalian ghetto picking plastic on the streets..lol..you got no money and you live of the government and you smoke crack and by the way you live in the murder and drug infested MD...hahaha..bloody ghetto kid..you need to study your history...thank africans for your stay in america today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.