Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US (61931 Views)

Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent / Thousands Of Liberians Protest Against Massive Corruption And Increasing Poverty / Trump Gives Reason Why Fired Rex Tillerson After His Nigeria Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
stagger:

Those born in America are US citizens and are definitely not the original refugees. Those who had been there before the conflict and who have some form of legal status (maybe a green card or married to a US citizen) should also be exempt

Was it not a Liberian American who brought Ebola here? Good move!

@ embodied will be the gray areas for the government agencies

I think America has a law that enables citizens after 18years of age to sponsor a relative i.e. parents or so to attain citizenship status or permanent resident.

I guess most people that came in as refugees must have exploited that route or will consider exploiting that route to negate this new law.

It will also be extremely hard to evict them, if the refugees are gainfully employed in the states already.

Although I stand to be corrected
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Re**tard!!! My life and times is what everyone in your bloodline prays to the good man in the sky for. Yours is that ugly misery shown of third world on cable TV.

All HDI indexes shows I gat better life prospect than anyone in your family tree will ever get.

dummy thinks africans live on trees...get of that crack now!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by nzube89(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
[qpost=66239060]Nigerians are just daft. Only 2 people made any meaningful comments.

Wicked, arrogant, intellectually slow, unwoke , unaware, selfish, self centered, bastards.

I hate being a Nigerian.[/quote] my brother I don't understand the kind of human beings we have in nigeria when I read comments on social media I cry for my country because the way most of us reason (mostly youth) will tell why this country is not moving foward

5 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

hey yo crack head did you run away...hahaha..i told you boy you picked the wrong battle..i will keep on coming at you

Run for a brainless, gutless poxy. I been during street 8th miles battle rap on the south side MD before your father start growing pubic hair. I force knowledge in the thick skull of mannerless kids like you

3 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Lucasbalo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
junglep:
Nigerians are just daft. Only 2 people made any meaningful comments.

Wicked, arrogant, intellectually slow, unwoke , unaware, selfish, self centered, bastards.

I hate being a Nigerian.
Gbam. GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

dummy thinks africans live on trees...get of that crack now!

Africans don't def live on trees, and I have been to motherland couple of times. But re**tard like you make me question the IQ of some crap brains living there.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Run for a brainless, gutless poxy. I been during street 8th miles battle rap on the south side MD before your father start growing pubic hair. I force knowledge in the thick skull of mannerless kids like you

what is a grown up man doing on this forum..hahaha..now you rap..hahaha..do you sell drugsi guess you robbed someone..only a lame fool will diss ones parent..you see in africa we show respect and i will teach you respect..get off crack and get off welfare and am sure you probably cant get a job because you are a jail bird and your punk ass would forever be a white mans biach..hahhahahaa
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
nzube89:
[qpost=66239060]Nigerians are just daft. Only 2 people made any meaningful comments.

I hate being a Nigerian. my brother I don't understand the kind of human beings we have in nigeria when I read comments on social media I cry for my country because the way most of us reason (mostly youth) will tell why this country is not moving foward

They get this unexplainable hate for folks not stuck in the misery they living in. Wishing we all come to suffer, cos they can't hold there leaders responsible. Bad news diasporean blacks wouldn't help y'all fix your irresponsible leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by unknownsolja: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Africans don't def live on trees, and I have been to motherland couple of times. But re**tard like you make me question the IQ of some crap brains living there.

you are sick..oh now africa is your mother land??damn boy..you are going to overdose on drugs i can promise you..medic wont be there to save your sorry behind
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

what is a grown up man doing on this forum..hahaha..now you rap..hahaha..do you sell drugsi guess you robbed someone..only a lame fool will diss ones parent..you see in africa we show respect and i will teach you respect..get off crack and get off welfare and am sure you probably cant get a job because you are a jail bird and your punk ass would forever be a white mans biach..hahhahahaa

You are incoherent asf, are you abusing ice or horse anesthesia. Your stereotype about the black American is jaundice and straight out of the play book of your white lords.

I am more sensible than you, not to rope all Nigerians in the scam email scheme, but your just a brainless nematode with the IQ of a flushing smelly turd.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Re**tard!!! My life and times is what everyone in your bloodline prays to the good man in the sky for. Yours is that ugly misery shown of third world on cable TV.

All HDI indexes shows I gat better life prospect than anyone in your family tree will ever get.
but u do know AA are descendants of Slaves?
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are sick..oh now africa is your mother land??damn boy..you are going to overdose on drugs i can promise you..medic wont be there to save your sorry behind

You are a waste of space, and a painful drain on atmospheric oxygen. Junkies don't get jobs loser, I ain't willing to cut no minimum mandate. Losers like you don't even know the hilly billies abuse substances than any other race group in the whole nation.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Asowari:
but u do know AA are descendants of Slaves?

Y'all sold us for cheap.

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by BiafraIShere(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Follygunners:
As much as I don't fancy this Fool.. I think it is the needed move. This is simply a matter of time before such a drastic move comes into effect. This move was crushed back in 2008 when the Minnesota gov't proposed it based on the productivity levels against violence levels of the various immigrants groups with these protected statuses. Somalis are also in this class. undecided

Liberians and Somalis are one of the least-progressive immigrants living in the U.S. They're majorly class-less, illiterates, Ignorant regressive, less-productive (compared to other immigrants) and for the most part dumb. Liberians prefer to work menial factory jobs and even brag around with it (poverty mentality).

All these folks have enough grace period to have acquire education (School loans, Scholarships all available to them) but, instead, they're the master at faking realities. They love to live big on meager income, very lousy and obnoxious in every manner. Their women are even the worst!
The literacy level of Liberians is the lowest among immigrants.

They are such a BIG disgrace to all African Immigrants!
Haba, this is too much na, it's akin to killing a fly with a sledgehammer! You would have been called a racist if you are not a fellow black. Are the Liberians that bad Are they worse than our brothers north of the Niger cry cry
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Y'all sold us for cheap.
what do you mean by y'all? undecided
next time address me with English I can "understand "

now let me ask you one more time, you do known that AA are descendants of slaves!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by ndifrekeabasi18(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Follygunners: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Haba, this is too much na, it's akin to killing a fly with a sledgehammer! You would have been called a racist if you are not a fellow black. Are the Liberians that bad Are they worse than our brothers north of the Niger cry cry

OMG! Yes ooo, my bros.. 9ja na king to those fools abeg!
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Asowari:
what do you mean by y'all? undecided
next time address me with English I can "understand "

now let me ask you one more time, you do known that AA are descendants of slaves!

And so what?
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

And so what?
you do know that they are descendant of slaves yes or no it's a simple question that need a simple answer.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Brains1990(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Trump is the most controversial and shît-hole president of our time. Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Kophschmerzen: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Asowari:
you do know that they are descendant of slaves
yes or no it's a simple question that need a simple answer.

Yes and what's the problem mate.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by 3kay945(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
I always admire the gut of this Trump man cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by mvem(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
TIDDOLL:
I JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!

Welcome back to the Shithole.!!
...liberians are americans, even more american dan many whites der....dey were d earliest slave( that laboured and made america great) dat later went back...thats why liberia has the status of never being colonized by any country

1 Like

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Yes and what's the problem mate.
good no problem at all ,am only quoting u because of one comment u make.

I believe I have pass the message I wanted to pass.
it's all good man.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by sensational1984: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
THOSE URGING THEM TO COME BACK ARE JUST BEEFERS. MANY HAVE BEEN DENIED VISAS YET THEY ARE CALLING PEOPLE BACK HOME.HOW MUCH PROGRESS HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR FATHERLAND FOR THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO REMAIN HERE. HYPOCRITES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
3kay945:
I always admire the gut of this Trump man cool
my kind of man I tell u, the no nonsense attitude.
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by dollyptosh(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:
This is an opportunity to see how sharp the average Liberian is grin

Imagine giving Nigeria a free pass since 1991. Permanent residency don sure by 2000.

Either by marriage or childbirth.
O boy. Free pass since 1991
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by TIDDOLL(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
mvem:
...liberians are americans, even more american dan many whites der....dey were d earliest slave( that laboured and made america great) dat later went back...thats why liberia has the status of never being colonized by any country
They are still coming back to the Shithole bro undecided
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
eleojo23:
It is time for everyone to go back to their own country and develop it especially Africans.

It's a tough call though

No easy way out

most especially ibo. they should go home and develop. afterall they're developers
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by stan83: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
same applicable to Nigerians in US
Megatrix:
They should go back to their countries and contribute to the progress of their own nations
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
chloride6:
This is an opportunity to see how sharp the average Liberian is grin

Imagine giving Nigeria a free pass since 1991. Permanent residency don sure by 2000.

Either by marriage or childbirth.
u gat it bro.. A Nigerian can't waste such chance
Re: Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
good one... the shithole nation must go back and fix their shithole countries... abeg when are they expelling Yoruba Muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Jammeh Now Using Decoy Convoys After Refusing To Step Down. PICS / Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.