Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,624 members, 7,840,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (32672 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by lastempero: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

Madam don't mind all these demon possessed girls that are trying to share their calamity with other demons searching for who to devour.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Well, too early to rejoice. The rich can become poor and the poor can become rich. Never mock anyone. No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by 9japrof(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by rhythyson: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

Tell them ooooo

Its not always all about Money
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
E no go pass igbo girls wey talk this one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Emily22(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Poverty alleviation scheme....so who ll marry the poor girls roaming about abi what is going on in this world...anyways,i only want a baby mama not wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by youngreezy(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Bros Uyii Na Joke D Babe Been Dy Na Shioor!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by duroc(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

Why you Dey para as if the girl is on nairaland here.. Nawa ooo.. Are you poor?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by oshdam2015: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
I believe your own status has remained the same if not worse since then.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by BabatCargo(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
To Girls its all about the money...

Bring your goods from China to Nigeria @ $4.5/kg

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by shoelotng(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
See face like "NEPA LOW CURRENT"!! With her 'low budget Abakiliki hair'! It is girls like this that push 'honest' "hardworking" men into crime with this their 'greedy mindset'...... angry
Lmaoo! Adeosun of NL

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Codes151(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
After they will argue what a girl actually has to offer.

Waste education that most don't need, after fornicating all through nysc then sit back and search for a rich guy to marry..

Why don't u work...?
Poor girls always have big things to say and dream

5 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by profmallor: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Coming from a poor girl, to her it makes sense to marry solely for money, ask ladies from rich homes and their opinion in most cases would be slightly more matured cause they mostly have seen beyond just money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by pweshboi(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.
Chisos

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

Chisos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
This mental poverty of yours is worse that your cousin's abject poverty

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by EMMAHOT: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
As if we CARE. ¥Bleep ¥off
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by eph12(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2018
It's the stupid people giving idiots like this girl audience that's even making me mad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by soberdrunk(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2018
shoelotng:

Lmaoo! Adeosun of NL

Is this a new title abi nah yab? angry
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by noona(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
some ladies sorry girls and their archaic way of thinking though...I rest my case..
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Espada10: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Angelicka:
Chinenye Ada with username @miss_adannaya on
Instagram shared a post warning girls not to get married
to broke guys.

She wrote, "So five years ago, one of my relatives was
ripe for marriage and there were two guys disturbing her
then. One was rich and the other was poor. She chose the rich one.

Funny how time flies. She is giving birth to her third child
in the U.S and happy. The poor guy is still poor.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/young-lady-advice-girls-not-to-get.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by shoelotng(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Nobody will marry you too cos you are the church rat Oyedepo uses as prayer point! While I agree with you, it's stupid to have ended there, the disaster I believe is marrying a poor man who is very comfortable been poor and not wanting to change status! May our children not swear for us in the future

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Elparaiso(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Broke people will want to masturbate on this thread. What's stopping you from hustling? You have no excuse to be poor. No excuse!

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Naijainmyheart: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Linda Ikeji made it herself, so u wait for rich guys ooooo
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Espada10: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
when I saw the headline
.. Immediately , I know it will be an Igbo girl

5 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
marriage is a good, thing but it is not poverty alleviation, young girls should bring something positive into a man not just tits and pussyy, its better to marry a man with vision , not just rich cos wealth needs to be sustained if you re going to rich mans housr with nothing but your bags, then itd only a matter of time before he dumps you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by babatee1985(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
As rich as I am, I can't even marry you. Not because you are from a poor background but because money can't fit you. I can't imagine you sitting beside me in my toyota mussle, it will just be as if I'm going to the market with my house girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Scholarsticchai: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Someone can not be poor in peace again

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Opentokwowledge: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
I think it is better to choose man based on the yardsticks of honesty, hard work, vibrancy, wit and his ability to stand tall under outweighing predicaments like an ant grin If he now decides to do overdose and add plenty money to the list, well, that's extra bonus to the already full package.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by diamond88: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
simply telling guys to be ambitious
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Lloydfather(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Angelicka:
Chinenye Ada with username @miss_adannaya on
Instagram shared a post warning girls not to get married
to broke guys.

She wrote, "So five years ago, one of my relatives was
ripe for marriage and there were two guys disturbing her
then. One was rich and the other was poor. She chose the rich one.

Funny how time flies. She is giving birth to her third child
in the U.S and happy. The poor guy is still poor.

Nne Pls take down that profile pics we are in HOLY WEEK.

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Caleycash(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

how many of the guys are even rich!?... useless and classless girls forming posh!, no wonder 100's of them are yet to marry while looking for rich guys, una go old!!!... hahahahaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Taboo / 8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.