Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (32664 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Akukogagara: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2018
Typical Nigerian ladies mentality, turning marriage to business venture.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by DaRuud(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Thunder fire your left nyansh , 10 years ago nobody know wizkid , but now he can build mansions in the 36 states of Nigeria including USA

5 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by adekhingz(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2018
5 years ago shocked....3 Children ......Ripe for marriage shocked shocked.... Married a Rich Man.....Dumped a poor guy...... It's her choice. Let others decide theirs too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by ken2tight1: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

you don finish this girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by MTKbudapest(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2018
I will comment when I wake up

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by CSTR1002: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2018
That is why I laugh when I see young guys writing essays on women this and women that, instead of trying to be successful in your field of endeavour and let the ladies take you serious.

She is not wrong. In every nation of the world, the richest guys sleep/marry the classiest ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Paradigm777: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
See face like "NEPA LOW CURRENT"!! With her 'low budget Abakiliki hair'! It is girls like this that push 'honest' "hardworking" men into crime with this their 'greedy mindset'...... angry

Hahhahah
Easy bro grin
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by minexpo(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

grin grin grin ;Dall these for this gal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Aremu01(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Times definitely do change ma dear...
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by olubless90: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Fates are different from each oda o advice is good, but not all advise matches ur destiny, think well and pray
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Triiidax(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Cataclysmic Bout Of Mental Diarrhea.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Captain8(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2018
U stil av a kid brain dats y
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by northvietnam(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Arsenalholic:
So giving birth to her third baby in the US has become and achievement?

Oga permit me to Follow u talk.

na achievementiOoo...

US citizenship..
ur baby is entitled to scholarship schems... medicare will be cheap any time he/she steps foot in the country..

Do u know if u r not born in US, FBI/Secret service can never employ U...

Just google on line school fees for international students that wants to study medicine

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Mydazz(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2018
I have nevery seen a more stupid analogy than this,..... From a typical naija girl perspective on life,..... Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Broke guy spotted cheesy
You go fear epistle na lmao
Bro go hustle
No one wants a poor man all these nonsense you’re saying na story
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmm
No condition is permanent tho. That 'Mr. Broke' guy can turn wealthy overnight, while the 'Mr. Rich' guy can also go broke overnight. IMO, it's just best to stick with a hardworking guy who's got vision, cos with time, his diligence would be rewarded and just in case he experiences a setback, he's sure to rise up strong. Some of our 'rich Nigerian celebs' weren't born with a silver spoon after all, but their diligence paid off.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Queenext: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Shallow mentality.

She doesn't know only the dead are hopeless.

Within a second, story can change forever.

Before dangote,there was a rich man.

Money ain't all,if it is, the rich would be the happiest on earth.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
See face like "NEPA LOW CURRENT"!! With her 'low budget Abakiliki hair'! It is girls like this that push 'honest' "hardworking" men into crime with this their 'greedy mindset'...... angry
At times, i've realized that some girls whose names are CHINENYE are greedy and selfish girls who only desire already made men while their parents are raving mad in poverty. That's how one Chinenye i would've married, treated me then, just cos she stupidly failed to see d future in me, all in d name of looking for rich guys. In fact, she was a slow poison who looked nice and marriageable on d face value, but on probing further, you'd begin to realise she's complex in character. There's nothing wrong in desiring rich guys, but u shld not throw away a promising guy, cos 2moro is pregnant.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by flokii: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2018
sacluxisback:
E no go pass igbo girls wey talk this one.

As in ehnn..

Their mentality is so bad.
All they think of is money. How to follow guys with money yet na dem claim feminists pass.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by cooltola(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Now I ain't saying she a gold digger But she ain't messing with no broke niggas
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by flokii: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2018
If every guy should start looking for rich ladies to marry.. 90% of Nigeria girls will remain single for life.

Stupid and shallow specie

9 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by FreshestManny(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

OMG!! U've said all I wanted to say. Most of these girls just see marriage as a final bus stop to poverty alleviation. In their peanut sized brains it's an achievement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
bettercreature:
Its the bitter truth.Why getting married if you are poor? Its pure nonsense
.. U sound like a Perfect 👌 instrument for money 💵 ritual.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by FreshestManny(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

OMG!! U've said all I wanted to say cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. Most of these girls just see marriage as a final bus stop to poverty alleviation. In their peanut sized brains it's an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by wharlay23(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2018
daneni1:
Hmmmm
Isaiah 4:1 (GNT) When that time comes, seven women will grab hold of one man and say, "We can feed and clothe ourselves, but please let us say you are our husband, so that we won't have to endure the shame of being unmarried."

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by onlyme07(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

Oh boy, this lady must have offended you in your dreams. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
the lady just explained reality lmao cheesy

life is not some nollywood movie in this country the poor become poorer, the rich richer while the struggle continues for the so called middle class.

btw many of you complaining about her tweets subscribe to patriarchy. is man no longer the head and the provider?grin

of what use is a misogynistic broke ass nigga in a patriarchal society loool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by uchman48(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

so you
think she'll tell you the challenges she's been
having in the marriage knowing fully well
you have a brain soaked with hypo and will
hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all
about money. Guy you finish this girl, with that line. Please next time take it easy, we all know she is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Fairboy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=Uyiii post=66251931]so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.

nansixcheesy

Bros, you have said it all, gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Dearlord(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am just totally speechless, I hope my sons in Nairaland is reading this.

So, take notes on this boys!
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by lloyds(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
You idea is so childish. The poor can always become rich, and rich can become poor.
It's all a matter of chance.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Bouncin(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Such a dumb girl is the type that will later disturbe neighbour in the name of praying for husband when old age sets in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.