Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (32662 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by wethebest(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
marvin906:

i just roll in supreme cause is closer to where i stay..
you dont even need a ride let your apartment be cool,get laptop,and better dressing
apartment was never a problem for me
almost all the guys that time for my in-law house dey run street
even my elder bro
na one room e dey buh if you enter you nor go like come out
the room was classy
the bed alone high and mighty if i nor wan use that place one of my stupid friends wen use half a million take furnish e room
i go just push matter go that side
wait oo
how much the woman dey look for your hand

she no even need my money bt jst want dey bleep me cox of d way i roll. i wish i get am for mind to do any rituals den, to see gals use for no hard me. another one wey shock me na d gals living in d other flat close to mine, one of dem come bleep me wen her sisters travel bt if those her sisters dey around, all of dem go dey form holy holy. chai, Ekp life. All dese stupid gals hs no right to label any man poor cox they re all poo once u re made tomorrow
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
SENSELESS TO SAY THE LEAST. MTSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Outofsync(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

Ma nigga!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by marvin906(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
wethebest:

she no even need my money bt jst want dey bleep me cox of d way i roll. i wish i get am for mind to do any rituals den, to see gals use for no hard me. another one wey shock me na d gals living in d other flat close to mine, one of dem come bleep me wen her sisters travel bt if those her sisters dey around, all of dem go dey form holy holy. chai, Ekp life. All dese stupid gals hs no right to label any man poor cox they re all poo once u re made tomorrow

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha
is kinda difficult to one that stands out from the rest
i didnt date any ekp chick
never saw the one that was worth it
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Wizprof: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

I respect women that really know what the want in life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by bionixs: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

God will continue to bless your marriage,madam!

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by HoodBillionaire: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
u r so poor
u had to take pix at dirty backyard
and crop video
abegi
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by olamariamjonez(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Poverty has affected our girls oblangata.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by kishbee41(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
babe everybody na hunter now,nobody wan gree be bushmeat again,no one wants a broke chick too,you no get anything to contribute except that under,o baby you're on ya own
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by areascatter2020: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
But u still dey naija looking for a common date
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by openmine(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by fred04(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
ladies una hear,keep waiting for them.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by eterisan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
bettercreature:
Its the bitter truth.Why getting married if you are poor? Its pure nonsense
so your father is rich... How about your grandfather... OK what about he's father father..... Your ancestors are all rich Àbí.... Smh..

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by MissRaine69(f): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2018
And which wealthy man is she married to= None
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by karika2018: 1:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Till 32yrs of age...

i never spent more than N10,000 on girls all of my life.........

my friends while i was in school who spent money on girls.....almost in all cases the girls disappointed them and left for buoyant guys or men abroad.

even now that i reside abroad.........i have refused to spend on nigerian girls........the nigerian girl that i wanted to date said her boyfriend does not give her enough money....she eventually left the boyfriend thinking that because i was driving a flashy car that i would spend lavishly on her............as soon as she told me that she has broken up with her boyfriend..........i stopped calling her and picking her calls..........

My girlfriend in nigeria....as soon as i travelled abroad started demanding for more money from me....N40,000....N60,000........................I knew somebody started influencing her and i cut of the relationship......

The only girl that loved me truly never asked me for big money........

Money would help love flourish in many ways......but money should not be the foundation of true love.....

I know many guys wants sex...that is why they are ready to spend.....but believe me it is not worth it........

guys do not be deceived

4 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Ogtheboy: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Maybe she thinks marrying a rich man is easy? We are waiting for her ? Let's see who she will marry
No wonder many old women are still single with this type of mentality .
Remember there is poorverty in Nigeria so I guess girls like you will just settle for married men and be cycled by married men till she is no more marriageable
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by sunnedee2: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

O boy, this bros dey vex gan an

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Codyt(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Intelligent Ladies like this are always taken cry
Either taken or had to find.....
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Codyt(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
karika2018:
Till 32yrs of age...

my friends while i was in school who spent money on girls.....almost in all cases the girls disappointed them and left for buoyant guys or men abroad.

even now that i reside abroad.........i have refused to spend on nigerian girls........the nigerian girl that i wanted to date said her boyfriend does not give her enough money....she eventually left the boyfriend thinking that because i was driving a flashy car that i would spend lavishly on her............as soon as she told me that she has broken up with her boyfriend..........i stopped calling her and picking her calls..........

My girlfriend in nigeria....as soon as i travelled abroad started demanding for more money from me....N40,000....N60,000........................I knew somebody started influencing her and i cut of the relationship......

Money would help love flourish in many ways......but money should not be the foundation of true love.....

I know many guys wants sex...that is why they are ready to spend.....but believe me it is not worth it........

guys do not be deceived

My brother.... Value doesn't beg

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

stop watching mediocre nollywood movies.

Dangote is still rich, emeka from down the street is still poor and complaining about buhari. this is reality my fren cheesy

Listen woman, no rich man will waste even the steam of his piss on you.
You cannot do better than Emeka down the street because you are a crass peasant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by sweetilicious(f): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

I got disappointed with her post and advise to ladies. That someone has been poor for 5yrs doesn't mean they won't get life figured out and make money. I tire for this senseless post with negative hypothesis. Lady should go learn and not just paint finger nails. Some people can talk without logic and reasoning.My uncle will just ask"who is your mother"?

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Ngokafor(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

See how pained and in agony you are ..poverty na bastardd indeed.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Ngokafor(f): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
babatee1985:
As rich as I am, I can't even marry you. Not because you are from a poor background but because money can't fit you. I can't imagine you sitting beside me in my toyota mussle, it will just be as if I'm going to the market with my house girl

Dude you are not rich..Toyota mussle ko,Honda veins ni.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
ModelX:

Listen woman, no rich man will waste even the steam of his piss on you.
You cannot do better than Emeka down the street because you are a crass peasant.

I'm sorry you are hurt. pray to Jehovah and hustle you may make money someday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by kessler53(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

u don finish her
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I'm sorry you are hurt. pray to Jehovah and hustle you may make money someday. grin
'Pray', 'Jehovah', 'Hustle' -
tell tale grammar and signs of someone a step above the poverty line desperate for a way out.
You go die there, I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
ModelX:

'Pray', 'Jehovah', 'Hustle' -
tell tale grammar and signs of someone a step above the poverty line desperate for a way out.
You go die there, I promise you.

stop projecting. you are the one living below poverty level that's why you are so triggered by my harmless post. go take lexotan to calm you down you hear? pls do not let your poverty condition make you suicidal there is so much anger in you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by jidenna21(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

Savage as Ruthless

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by babatee1985(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ngokafor:

Dude you are not rich..Toyota mussle ko,Honda veins ni.
Lol.... I don hear you ma. How I wish we can meet for you to confirm ma. You can send your contact to my email address so that we can plan how to see eachother. I will be expecting your mail asap. Gracia.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
tosyne2much:
It does not only happen in marriage, it also happens in friendship.. Those who have forsaken or neglected you will start coming close, acting all nice and caring just to attract favour.

And of course, MOST women regret it when the boyfriend they forsake because they actually thought he will probably not get rich soon but suddenly hammers
na for d girl to rush come back claiming love when the guy don make amcheesy. Then the guy will play along then bang her then fling her away and marry a younger girl.that's how it always end. The tin wey dey make me laugh is dat such babes dat dump their boyfriends cos of his brokeness why e be say dem always wan to try come back when the guy starts making itcheesy. Why not just forget abt the guy completely and move oncheesy.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
karika2018:
Till 32yrs of age...

guys do not be deceived

u are a smart fellacheesy. Sometimes i find it funny that some abroad based dudes will be sending chunks of foreign currency to a girl u just met on Facebook or instagram. Sometimes i will even wonder if there are no ladies overseas for dem to hook up with instead of sending money to a nigerian girl they just saw on Facebook. Lots of abroad based peeps get themselves magarised by playing into their handscheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.