Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) (44684 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by frankzone: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
He even shook hands with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en
So he can even shake hands with this glorified olosho? But our own women no reach to shake abi?

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Over to Reno and FFK.
They should go and create another fake Naomi Campbell account and deny she ever came to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctokwus:
I hope they won't come and tell us later that Naomi came to present him an award for 'the most black beauty supporting president in the world for the month of February'.
This government can conjure up unusual fake awards from their anuses.
Why is Naomi wearing this kind of outfit in this our hot temperature.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

Sh1t is real in that sh1thole and y’all are in for some real sh1t!!!

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?

She didn't come for this. Naomi Campbell is hosting Lagos arise fashion week. It's bin all over the news for months. Chill.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
What's Charles Taylor's ex doing here? Does she want more diamonds? Or maybe she came for some crude oil.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
Lalasticlala come and see ya Fresident. grin grin grin

His fresident dey frenjor cool

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?
I hope bubu is not cheating on Aisha..
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
now I understood why he said that Aisha belongs to the other room..lolzz
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
fuckpro:
...the day Nigeria become great like south Korea or Singapore hell will freeze why? because the leaders suspended their personal interest to make things happen,Nigerian leaders see power as a testimony from the divine for personal enrichment executives legislatives even judiciary all are self serving nationhood means me,my family and associates never the electorate

True, the followers were allowed to be corrupt but the leaders were responsible.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Earthquake1: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

It is evident you have no brain.

Every time you put forward unsubstantiated claims against his person yet he shows by his actions that you are the true bigots.

Just acknowledge you are a bigot and roll on like the bicycle tyre you are.
[/s]

Unsubstantiated? check the tribe of the service chiefs and the free hand given to the murderous Fulani herdsmen and tell me who the bigot is

it is s people who have miniscule I. q like yours that are deceived by the presence of an American model

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by mejai(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
fresh to.to dey hungry buhari. chai grin

any to.to wey u never chop na still fresh. be it young and old.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Unsubstantiated? check the tribe of the service chiefs and the free hand given to the murderous Fulani herdsmen and tell me who the bigot is

it is s people who have miniscule I. q like yours that are deceived by the presence of an American model

So he should give defence positions to your bloders abi?
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Who told you that? Do you know how many times he shook hands with the women in his cabinet?

Don't mind the bigots.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Earthquake1: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

So he should give defence positions to your bloders abi?

Take your leave zombie

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Igba123: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let d woman dash am one plaque abeg.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Earthquake1:

Take your leave zombie

E pain am.
grin

Moral of the story:

Don't ask for What you are unwilling to give yourself.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhari is like "are you not the one kola aluko spent our oil money on "

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari to 2023. If una like make una carry head knack for ground. #CarryGoBuhari. #APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:

Dis lady, you're always bereft of common-sense. Why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Dis lady, you're always bereft of common-sense. Why? undecided

You really think that's a lady?
shocked

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctokwus:
I hope they won't come and tell us later that Naomi came to present him an award for 'the most black beauty supporting president in the world for the month of February'.
This government can conjure up unusual fake awards from their anuses.

The President cannot help you and make you what you are not.

Obsessional thoughts past experiences whether traumas failures or
successes and preconceived notions are like boulders or mud in this river settling and hardening there and damming it up. The river stops moving stagnation sets in,You need to do something with your life before you know time will have past you by.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Crieff:
No single person in this picture means well for this country or its citizen. Not a single person.
You can't contain your hatred what a shame? They say nothing in life is given,I guess you have no hope of prospering in Nigeria?even if you want to get a visa to leave Nigeria you must show them proof at the Embassy or Consulate that you have an asset in Nigeria and are likely to come back if granted a visa.

Go and better yourself and be a better Citizen as you plead allegiance to The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, your hatred for yourself and Country will not lead you anywhere but to more misery,allow the light to flow in is the only advise I can give you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by STILESGANG: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari didn't invite you naomi. Stop stunting for the gram I doubt Buhari has ever heard of you before. Celebs and fake lives
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Do you know her grandmum is Chinese and her own mum half Chinese?

Her hair I learn is Chinese influenced

Her Chinese features seemed more pronounced when she was young

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Misplaced priorities
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:

You dont kn? Thats Femi nau, me think Naomi a$$ did the magic.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by orbis(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Looks more like she shook hands with him. Check out the hand grips
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
BABA 2019
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
What a joke
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
I no know say bubu dey shake woman hand oh!!!hian shocked
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:

i checked your display... i saw huge camel toe but figured it's dinosaur toe
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naomi Campbell testified against Charles Taylor at ICJ , Baba wan knack super model grin grin sai baba na ur time, if she open legs hmmm knack am. But don't give her gift, she likes hanging around African Head of States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.