Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) (44694 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by deji17: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buhari has been a lady's man from time immemorial..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by unknownsolja: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
buhari dont shake hands with nigerian women

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
This number of VIPs wey don tear this Naomi Campbell go don reach 300.. First Class Olosho grin

Even bubu too wan taste.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Smiling like a burnt cow.... What a silly idea
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked shocked

Baba be careful. Remember what she did Hakeem Lyon. angry

She is a snake. angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
V
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

Sh1t is real in that sh1thole and y’all are in for some real sh1t!!!

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?

you think you are doing me?you are doing yourself

you better go and finish those plates we served vistors for easter,omo radarada

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Pentools(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
He even shook hands with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en

Naomi campbell?? Abi na Naomi banxxx because I am not understanding the facial expression of buhari on that 3rd pix...
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
So they have to spend millions of dollars to import a super model to keep baba warm in Lagos for two days and you say this government is fighting corruption? Nigeria women una see una lives? grin grin grin ;DD
Anyway Aisha must hear this. Baba is going international now. No more flavour for local pussy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctokwus:
I hope they won't come and tell us later that Naomi came to present him an award for 'the most black beauty supporting president in the world for the month of February'.
This government can conjure up unusual fake awards from their anuses.
We're instead waiting for the usual mor0nic parallelogram heads to prove to us that the person in the picture is Olajumoke bread & not Naomi Campbell!
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Uzorgod(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
That shitholistic Presidential hand shake in the 2nd pic Shaa..�
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Saw this on Naomi’s page, she said she was invited by Buhari to the opening of Eko Atlantic.

Sh1t is real in that sh1thole and y’all are in for some real sh1t!!!

I will advise even my enemies in that country to get the next available visa and run!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, y is that idiot behind Naomi (in the 1st pic) laughing like he just had a 3some?

That's Pastor Adeshina. The only pastor that lies more than VP Osinbajo in the Buhari administration grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Madeu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
NosoChic:
One week, one new joke!

Hahahahaha....President invited Naomi Campbell.

Who's next Tyra Banks then the whole Kardashian clan with Blac Chyna.

Hahahahahahaha...
Naomi Campbell said that to score cheap points. I am quite sure she wasn't invited by Buhari. You know what it means for an ordinary model to be invited by a President of a Nation. She made sure picture was taking as evidence. Fake social media life. It's Anything for the gram!
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
post=66290241:

Yes, he does. you wan go beat am ?!
One grill u no go see sell. You no know anything
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wooooow!

Naomi Campbell is in Lagos shocked shocked shocked

Hope its nt her doppleganger sha coz I no trust Apc sad
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just wondering how Buhari will be pronouncing her name........ Mawomi Kwambell grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Madeu:

Naomi Campbell said that to score cheap points. I am quite sure she wasn't invited by Buhari. You know what it means for an ordinary model to be invited by a President of a Nation. She made sure picture was taking as evidence. Fake social media life. It's Anything for the gram!
Naomi campbell is not an ordinary model.

That lady is a legend!
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Fashdeejay(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
and this is headline news because? How clueless can people be? Naomi Campbell was invited for what reason?? who is she? sad... no priority.. no sense... A government of money grabbers and criminals who pay 3 million USD for a sham award!
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
I thought Muslim men don't shake infidel women.... grin..oh mhen as a Yoruba Muslim I m really trying...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Madeu(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
sinaj:
Naomi campbell is not an ordinary model.

That lady is a legend!
A legendary sket that has been passed around.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Earthquake1: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
But the FFK disciples would tell us the man is an Islamist.

Some bigoted Nigerians would even chorus the lie.

Because he invited an American model means he is not an islamist

Your brain needs to be checked
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by trilacos: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
see tinubu stomach..lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by mmsen: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
All the money Tinubu has stolen yet he still looks like a malnourished tout.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by fuckpro: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
...see Tinubu in 4th photo saying 'eleye gidigon'
The housa man was like having a heart attack in second photo -mumu-keep serving your elite like demi gods
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
my prayer is just this. HOW CAN WE VOTE THIS MAN OUT.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Earthquake1:

Because he invited an American model means he is not an islamist

Your brain needs to be checked

It is evident you have no brain.

Every time you put forward unsubstantiated claims against his person yet he shows by his actions that you are the true bigots.

Just acknowledge you are a bigot and roll on like the bicycle tyre you are.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Joeiordye: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
I thought they don't shake hands with women.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
What has a super model got to do with this useless man?
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
unknownsolja:

That means your sister Onyeka Onwenu must be from Israel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by fuckpro: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Crieff:
No single person in this picture means well for this country or its citizen. Not a single person.
...the day Nigeria become great like south Korea or Singapore hell will freeze why? because the leaders suspended their personal interest to make things happen,Nigerian leaders see power as a testimony from the divine for personal enrichment executives legislatives even judiciary all are self serving nationhood means me,my family and associates never the electorate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
unknownsolja:
Who told you that? Do you know how many times he shook hands with the women in his cabinet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.