Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) (44689 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
But the FFK disciples would tell us the man is an Islamist.

Some bigoted Nigerians would even chorus the lie.

Buhari,never shakes hand with his female ministers.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by greypencils: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nonsense. Person wey Yazz( Akeem Lyon) of empire done kiss and press press the bobbi, na im Mr President dey treat like royal candy. What a country? hehe
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamtardey:

i checked your display... i saw huge camel toe but figured it's dinosaur toe

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by stamapro(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
wow Buhari is looking good, he is well now, thank God for tax payers moniessss
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Obierika(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
His handshake is not even firm...

He's hold her hand like it's something filthy
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by naijaking1: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fake MILK award $3 million
How much did Buhari's picture woth Napmi cost us?
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by londoner: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
sinaj:
Wooooow!

Naomi Campbell is in Lagos shocked shocked shocked

Hope its nt her doppleganger sha coz I no trust Apc sad

It's Naomi and it's not her first time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
bozzyjoan:
my prayer is just this. HOW CAN WE VOTE THIS MAN OUT.
NO BE EVERY PRAYER GET ANSWER
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:
NO BE EVERY PRAYER GET ANSWER
MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL ANSWER THIS.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by CLOUT(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
People don't know this girl is an international Olosho who specialize in African presidents.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
bozzyjoan:

MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL ANSWER THIS.
YOU AND YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN CAN GO TO HELL
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
CLOUT:
People don't know this girl is an international Olosho who specialize in African presidents.
I remember the Charles Taylor's case at ICC
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Ekajuk: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
I smell political blackmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by sparkyJ: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
He even shook hands with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en
Aisha will not like this.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by sparkyJ: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwabobo:
He even shook hands with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg82hbzHsHY/?hl=en
Aisha will not like this.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Provic45(m): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naomy has nothing to offer, waste of money. Next thing you'll hear now is that Buhari invited Serena Williams to Aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Rosskii: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Codes151:
He doesn't even know her..

He's just smiling

Why exactly is he supposed to know her?

Does Trump know Genevieve Nnaji?

Rubbish.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Ijayalagos(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Baba get mind carry babe from Obodo oyibo chai, this is open cheating on your wife.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
See the way tinubu is accessing her... Una three combined together cannot withstand her.. Na journey to early grave be that no just think,am grin
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Why exactly is he supposed to know her?

Does Trump know Genevieve Nnaji?

Rubbish.
would trump invite Genevieve.... ?

Monkey
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Pele ti e... eez like codeine iyaf burst for your brain... i sha see huge camel toe... je kin je ponmo e jor
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by CLOUT(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I remember the Charles Taylor's case at ICC
That's right. The old woman is no good. I'm sure she came all the way to service either Bubu or Tinubu.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by PFRB: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
She is a presidential akata babe. You know naa. Remember Charles Taylor. and .....others.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Okoroawusa:
YOU AND YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN CAN GO TO HELL
did u jst say dat? I leave u in the hand of the lord. GOD BLESS U.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
bozzyjoan:

did u jst say dat? I leave u in the hand of the lord. GOD BLESS U.
You still don't get it.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A GOD

suppose I use the standard of my own God to judge ur thoughts and character,would u agree?

SANGO BLESS YOU
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Crieff:
No single person in this picture means well for this country or its citizen. Not a single person.
well said. I see bunch of goblins.
Re: President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

True, the followers were allowed to be corrupt but the leaders were responsible.
...hmmm subtle sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.