Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2668 Views)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,we fought this morning o.

how many times you fought with who again
Re: . by Rigel95(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

the money spent on your education need to be reimbursed ASAP. you can't compose simple texts yet you're saying I'm stupid? lol... this broke guys on nairaland that stopped school after secondary school will be coming here to brag with people. SMH

stupidity doesn't really have limits, you have proven it. the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits .

lemme ignore this broke frustrated dude pls.

middlefinger, pls
In your haste to do a rebuttal you did not even see the first error of omission. I do not judge you for your wrong grammatical construction as well as incorrect use of punctuations...it must be because of a faulty phone and not necessarily because you are slow.

As for being broke, well, I won't brag, people who know, know.

p.s: I wont reply you again because I've got to feeds my pets, so you can take your time to compose the best insults you can imagine for a comeback.

Enjoy your day 'Mr. RICH MAN'

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Many crooks here go and stalk me offline and message my friends, I would have dropped the name for you to google. You are just an attention seeking gender confused person
prechbills1:

@bolded you need to get back to school.

and as for your trash, if only her father can afford my car .
when broke guys type stuffs, I recognize them.
you're a clown, go and Make money.
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Many crooks here go and stalk me offline and message my friends, I would have dropped the name for you to google. You are just an attention seeking gender confused person

do you understand what you mean by "gender confused"?..dude swerve who gives a fvck about your name ? you're a clown ,it shows between your texts. dude go and make money and stop quoting me abeg. only broke guys run from thread to thread just to post trash and asslick ladies.. "go and make money"your senses shall be restored.

1 Like

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Rigel95:

In your haste to do a rebuttal you did not even see the first error of omission. I do not judge you for your wrong grammatical construction as well as incorrect use of punctuations...it must be because of a faulty phone and not necessarily because you are slow.

As for being broke, well, I won't brag, people who know, know.

p.s: I wont reply you again because I've got to feeds my pets, so you can take your time to compose the best insults you can imagine for a comeback.

Enjoy your day 'Mr. RICH MAN'

swerve abeg.. I've quoted your post before you edited it and corrected your blunders. .don't say crap.. you're a clown, only God knows if you can afford an iOS.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2018
If what I see on your dp is definition of making money, I would remain gratefully broke.
prechbills1:

do you understand what you mean by "gender confused"?..dude swerve who gives a fvck about your name ? you're a clown ,it shows between your texts. dude go and make money and stop quoting me abeg. only broke guys run from thread to thread just to post trash and asslick ladies.. "go and make money"your senses shall be restored.
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
If what I see on your dp is definition of making money, I would remain gratefully broke.

guy don't provoke me to say what I never wanted to say .

why did you check my dp? you've checked mine, upload a pic of yours.. faceless troll

I purchased the neckchain on my dp for 1.3m, if only you can purchase a 200k chain.. I regret replying this kid.

fvckoff abeg.. I don't roll with broke kids
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
You look poor, asin very poor, your skin is the definition of poverty or a less privileged upbringing. I wouldn't share a seat in public with you for long. I am allergic to ugly looking people.
prechbills1:

guy don't provoke me to say what I never wanted to say .

why did you check my dp? you've checked mine, upload a pic of yours.. faceless troll

I purchased the neckchain on my dp for 1.3m, if only you can purchase a 200k chain.. I regret replying this kid.

fvckoff abeg.. I don't roll with broke kids
Re: . by marvin906(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
NL FEMINIST AKA THE LEAGUE OF SEXUALLY DEPRIVED BANSHEES

Re: . by UDUJ(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2018
NANEF

grin National Association of Nairaland E-goat Feminists cheesy

where da hell is my man donstan18

Re: . by DonPikko: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

@bolded you need to get back to school.

and as for your trash, if only her father can afford my car .
when broke guys type stuffs, I recognize them.
you're a clown, go and Make money.
go and prepare for waec foool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre; Kenyan Man Impregnate 3 Virgin Sisters / Sugar Mummy/daddies Hook Up Now / Bbnaija's Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.