Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) (68889 Views)

How To Connect Several Dishes To A Receiver Using Diseqc Switches / Maximize My Connections - See My 3 Dishes (pix Attached) / Connecting Up To 4 Dishes On One Decoder Using A Diseqc (pauxis) 4x1 switch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by sammu(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
jacob2012: have tried all my effort. Yet unable to get 64e,62e & 57e. Despite the fact dat am using 1.8m wth motorised
Hola tv, also refuse to popup frm 68.5e
please help

The sats u mentioned are di electric c band sats and as such u need dielectric cband lnb.
Since ur dish size is 1.8m, ur cband lnb must be at the prime focus to get the sats as their frquency signals are low.
In ur case, i perceive the ur cband lnb is offse, that may explain ur inability to pick the signals.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by obnelly: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
For those who doesnt have di electric in there c band lnb ,you can improvise by cutting any glass of your choice into the slot inside the lnb .It will work as good as di electric that come with your lnb.I have tested this and its working fine.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by Omoakin5(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
obnelly: For those who doesnt have di electric in there c band lnb ,you can improvise by cutting any glass of your choice into the slot inside the lnb .It will work as good as di electric that come with your lnb.I have tested this and its working fine.
pls my boss how much is 1.8cm dish?pls
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
sammu:

The sats u mentioned are di electric c band sats and as such u need dielectric cband lnb.
Since ur dish size is 1.8m, ur cband lnb must be at the prime focus to get the sats as their frquency signals are low.
In ur case, i perceive the ur cband lnb is offse, that may explain ur inability to pick the signals.
happy sunday sir,
what then should i do?
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by Omoakin5(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
My pple help me how much is 1.8m dish?pls
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by obnelly: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
omoakin i can give you at cheap price .I have one that is sleeping doing nothing.Just drop your number i will call you.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by ganex: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
I gat interest too, hit me up on 08039270384 @Obnelly.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by obnelly: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
ganex check your sms
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by Oladat(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
@obnelly,please am also interested in that dish.my number is 08178793286.you can also contact me on oladat1@yahoo.com
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by Omoakin5(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
obnelly: omoakin i can give you at cheap price .I have one that is sleeping doing nothing.Just drop your number i will call you.
tank u.dis is my num 07030560985 pls send ur num to me
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
@sammu, and All
as i was gettin ready to watch Nig vs urg.my 1.8 dish fumble,this happen 4d 1st time since i mounted it
I was unable to get signal in all the satellite(am using motorised).all my efforts were void until i discovered that the C Band satellite were work but the KU Refuse to show any.)
i changed the wire frm KU LNB to disect.same thing. The annoyance part is that we are unable to watch
Nig vs Urg
pls sir Help,wht shall i do
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by sammu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
@jacob2012, u mentioned that ur cband lnb is working. Then run a cable from ur ku lnb direct to ur decoder that is, bypassing the diseqc switch. If it works change diseqc
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
sammu: @jacob2012, u mentioned that ur cband lnb is working. Then run a cable from ur ku lnb direct to ur decoder that is, bypassing the diseqc switch. If it works change diseqc
thanx sir
please,is there any way i can connect both lnb together wthout dicsect. Bc i can the accessories until i travel some km
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by olenyi: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
jacob2012:
thanx sir
please,is there any way i can connect both lnb together wthout dicsect. Bc i can the accessories until i travel some km

u must disecq it or u run the wires separately and be connecting it turn by turn to the receiver.

Regards.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
olenyi:

u must disecq it or u run the wires separately and be connecting it turn by turn to the receiver.

Regards.
hahaha... it seems funny but using disecq switch could make the stres easier @jacob, try and get a disecq switch, that will make it easier for u. It is #400 only at my end.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2013
@sammu,olenyi ,suleiman3 & others
Am grateful, as i connectd the Ku lnb wire without dicset, i got back the channels. Am grateful to all of u.that is i can watch tomorrow match wthout fear again

Meanwhile,i have be try to get irib,badr,hotbird 13, but all my effort were in vain.please sir i need help. Am on motorised dish with 1.8m

thanx. & happy weekend
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by SULIEMAN3(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
jacob2012: @sammu,olenyi ,suleiman3 & others
Am grateful, as i connectd the Ku lnb wire without dicset, i got back the channels. Am grateful to all of u.that is i can watch tomorrow match wthout fear again

Meanwhile,i have be try to get irib,badr,hotbird 13, but all my effort were in vain.please sir i need help. Am on motorised dish with 1.8m

thanx. & happy weekend
remember u need di-electric plate in order to recieve irib. u this tp to track it 3964v, 30000 as symbol rate.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
SULIEMAN3: remember u need di-electric plate in order to recieve irib. u this tp to track it 3964v, 30000 as symbol rate.
that is it is C Band,whr should my dish face,is it above dstv channel or below.thanx
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by SULIEMAN3(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
jacob2012:
that is it is C Band,whr should my dish face,is it above dstv channel or below.thanx
It is @ 13 east, yes it is above dstv.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by olenyi: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
SULIEMAN3:

My warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by elknice: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello, plz what are the frequencies to use
when using c-band lnb on 90cm dish to
track
arabic channels.
thax.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ sammu,olenyi,suleiman3.happy weekenkend
please what do we mean by
BISS CODE
The function & how to input it in my receiver
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
jacob2012: @ sammu,olenyi,suleiman3.happy weekenkend
please what do we mean by
BISS CODE
The function & how to input it in my receiver
biss codes enable you to unscramble scramble channels.
you can input it in your reciever by pressing 8280(if nothing displayed, press 6969 twice before pressing 8280). enter the code in the firt row of the box displayed on the screen.

1 Like

Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
SULIEMAN3: biss codes enable you to unscramble scramble channels.
you can input it in your reciever by pressing 8280(if nothing displayed, press 6969 twice before pressing 8280). enter the code in the firt row of the box displayed on the screen.
thanx 4ur quick respond. Have a wönderful nite & swt week
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
SULIEMAN3: biss codes enable you to unscramble scramble channels.
please sir,do u have any of this wth satellite or hw can i get
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by Omoakin5(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
obnelly: omoakin i can give you at cheap price .I have one that is sleeping doing nothing.Just drop your number i will call you.
pls sir dis is my mail akinbosoyefrederick@gmail.com tank
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by elknice: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello, plz what are the frequencies to use
when using c-band lnb on 90cm dish to
track
arabic channels.
thax.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
@sammu,suleiman3 olenyi & other.
Please i saw someone dish wth wth two (2) C band lnb.motorised dish.
But my dish(motorised) is with only one C band lnb.
What channel can those one get.please,i need help wether to add other wth my dish
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by olenyi: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
jacob2012: @sammu,suleiman3 olenyi & other.
Please i saw someone dish wth wth two (2) C band lnb.motorised dish.
But my dish(motorised) is with only one C band lnb.
What channel can those one get.please,i need help wether to add other wth my dish

The second c band is for linear signals like intelsat 20c http://www.flysat.com/is20.php dat doesn't require the inclusion of the dielectric inside the c band lnb.

Regards.
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by sammu(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
My 1.8m motorised dish carry 2 cband lnbs: Di electric Cband with teflon plate inside the throat and Non dielectric cband without the plate.
The dielectric receives all c band sats that frequnces in L or R converting it to H or V as applicable. Majority of cband sats fall into this category
The non dielectric cband receives sats with V or H. eg intelsat 20cband, apstar,
Re: Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) by jacob2012(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
sammu: My 1.8m motorised dish carry 2 cband lnbs: Di electric Cband with teflon plate inside the throat and Non dielectric cband without the plate.
The dielectric receives all c band sats that frequnces in L or R converting it to H or V as applicable. Majority of cband sats fall into this category
The non dielectric cband receives sats with V or H. eg intelsat 20cband, apstar,
sir,thanx 4ur promp respond.pls if add d 2nd lnb, what satellite would i get & channel.
Happy weekend to u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels / Free Sport Stations 2015 Updated / Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action, Mbc Max,mbc Variety On 26°east.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.