Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (25944 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Please answer this, who was God speaking to when he said, "Let us make..............."
What language was God speaking at the time? And who was there recording it even.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I see you conveniently missed the gravity of my point. "And God said let us make man in our own image and likeness "

Now all evidence proves that man is indeed a triune being made up of three distinct entities working hopefully in harmony with each other.

Please answer this, who was God speaking to when he said, "Let us make..............
."

I don't know can you tell me please?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by ScienceWatch: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
budaatum:

What language was God speaking at the time? And who was there recording it even.
Good question. Let's leave it for you to answer.. It will be interesting as usual.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Emusan:

So you quickly modified your point anyway what I asked you isn't about being one but the gravity of the statement itself "JUST AS" This shows that I'm demanding for EQUAL RIGHT.

Jesus says "So that men will honor the Son JUST AS they honor the Father"

In your first reply before modification, you said "and you think I will respect you like my father" you know the effect that's why you quickly modified it.

Trinitarian has always maintained that The Father is GREATER than the Son in position but not in NATURE. So stop following the wrong view of Trinity through the speck of your organization.

That's why I do say that you people need Bible study and not online debate.

Just imagine and listing to your twisting.

His ORIGIN is from ETERNITY! The key point here is ETERNITY, can a created being have ORIGIN from EVERLASTING/ETERNITY/ANCIENT DAYS.

Just like I said you need Bible study, the Father Himself is "THE BEGINNING" does that make the Father to be created?

But una com frame am like say Jesus no com from eternity nor God.

You people don't pay attention to the scripture contents which has made Satan to use the opportunity in manipulating you.

The verse says "....at the BEGINNING of his WAY" So kindly tell the how the Father who is eternal has a beginning way!

Then you will know it's either you lack the knowledge or misconstrue the writer intent.

Show me where only begotten or first born was applied to the Son before he came to earth.

Did the Father become human?

Emusan, U sabi twist the truth to promote your fabulous fallacy.
The Hebrew version of Proverbs 8:22 reads " Yahweh (Jehovah) brought me forth at the beginning of his way..". vs23-30 conveys the same message.

Your eyes will read it but your heart will never see it there.
Other Bible versions substituted "brought me forth" with synonymous words ("possessed me", made me"... etc.) .
Jesus was begotten ( firstborn creation) by his Father, the Most High God before the earth was created.

Besides,Jehovah further acknowledged Jesus as his son before Jesus came to earth. " Therefore, Jehovah himself will give you a sign: Look! the young woman (maiden) will become pregnant & will give birth to a son..." (Isaiah 7:14). Jesus is God's son forever. A child is the image of his father in the same manner that Jesus is the image of his Father, the Most High God.

Emusan, who did Yahweh make "at the beginning of his way"?

By the expressed permission of his Father, Christ received honour & other things.

"For he "has put everything under his feet" . Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him(honour, power etc), IT IS CLEAR THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE GOD HIMSELF, who put everything under Christ" (1 Cor15:27).

Emusan,pls receive sense..
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Primesky:

My dear stop dodging the question. The bible has said something, answer it. Who is Jesus Christ?. I'm not asking you what anybody said, we're looking at what the bible said, your version agreed to it as well. So, Jesus is not the Father, who then is He that He will have such exalted name and position?. The bible is supreme not what Emusan said.

I wonder if your brain would reason on the answer because even if your eyes see am but your heart will never accept it.

"But what about you?" he (Jesus) asked. "Who do you say I am? ".
Simon Peter answered :"You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God"
Jesus replied: Blessed you are,Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven". Matt16:13-17.

Jesus is not God Almighty, but the son of the Living God
The Supreme God Almighty, has no equal. Also,the only true God is not a triune Being deceptively concocted by man made philosophy posing as Christianity.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
OneJ:

I wonder if your brain would reason on the answer because even if your eyes see am but your heart will never accept it.

Jesus replied: Blessed you are,Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven". Matt16:13-17.

The Supreme God Almighty, has no equal. Also,the only true God is not a triune Being deceptively concocted by man made philosophy posing as Christianity.

May my God whom I worship (Yahweh, Jehovah) continue to bless you, increase you, guide you for this epic response to that guy who has refused to learn basic and simple truth in the Bible that Trinity Doctrine is not of God. Jesus said it all here through his confirmation from Peter's response. Jesus Christ is purely the Only Begotten Son of God Almighty. God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
tomakint:

May my God whom I worship (Yahweh, Jehovah) continue to bless you, increase you, guide you for this epic response to that guy who has refused to learn basic and simple truth in the Bible that Trinity Doctrine is not of God. Jesus said it all here through his confirmation from Peter's response. Jesus Christ is purely the Only Begotten Son of God Almighty. God bless you bro!

From Bible study & thorough research, I found out that those "trinity " verses were either forged, distorted, twisted or framed to sweeten their lie.

"Hear O Israel: Jehovah (Yahweh) our God is one. (Deut6:4) The shema is true.

Shalom aleichem.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Some of you think you are wise when your very own logic goes against you

Emusan:

embarassed
Answer his question and stop beating around the bush.

Is Jesus Christ a true God or not since you agree he is a god?

Are humans true God or not since your bible admit they are GOD'S ?

Whatever your answer, apply to Yeshua.

I asked you question the other time and you purposely ignored it because you know you'll short yourself in the leg.

Did Jesus deny being God in John 10:33?

The reason I asked you is because your version translated it as "...although being a man, make yourself a god."

Now if what the Jews accused Jesus for is being "a god" while then did Jesus deny it? did Jesus didn't know that he is a god? or could it be that your version is what is faulty here?

In what sense was the quote Ye are GODS which he quote understood by the Jews, does it make those referenced to be same as Yahweh?

do you admit humans are GODS ? apply that understanding to Yeshua too.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Emusan
Two personalities WERE together from beginning and the second was called THE ETERNAL LIFE, can ETERNAL be created?

Twisted , Crooked and Silly application.

And Eternal life was GRANTED LIFE by his Father ?

Are you sure you are okay ?

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 3:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Emusan:

Trinitarian has always maintained that The Father is GREATER than the Son in position but not in NATURE. So stop following the wrong view of Trinity through the speck of your organization.

I think you should be civilized enough to discuss with the other guy without attacking his church.

@ Bold , Will you agree human partakers of Divine NATURE are Equal to God as well ?

His ORIGIN is from ETERNITY! The key point here is ETERNITY, can a created being have ORIGIN from EVERLASTING/ETERNITY/ANCIENT DAYS.

From Eternity ? grin grin grin

So Israelite forefathers are from eternity too, Psalm 44 vs 1 ?

Just like I said you need Bible study, the Father Himself is "THE BEGINNING" does that make the Father to be created?

But una com frame am like say Jesus no com from eternity nor God.

You people don't pay attention to the scripture contents which has made Satan to use the opportunity in manipulating you.

The verse says "....at the BEGINNING of his WAY" So kindly tell the how the Father who is eternal has a beginning way!

Then you will know it's either you lack the knowledge or misconstrue the writer intent.

Show me where only begotten or first born was applied to the Son before he came to earth.

Did the Father become human?

Why are angels called Sons of God ?

Very simple: tell this thread why Jesus is called Son of God too ? ( vital ) am certain this will let us know if he was created or not.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Would you care to consider this ; God said, let us create man in our own image and likeness.

Man is also a triune being just like God.

As in, so funny

How is Man a triune being in the image of God ?
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
OneJ:

How on earth can someone be denying an obvious truth!. May the light of truth enlighten your heart. Let not pride blind your heart.

God is one! He manifest Himself in three personalities. If you deny this truth, then you don't know God. That's the simple truth!.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Primesky:

How on earth can someone be denying an obvious truth!. May the light of truth enlighten your heart. Let not pride blind your heart.

God is one! He manifest Himself in three personalities. If you deny this truth, then you don't know God. That's the simple truth!.
Obvious? Like something you perceived with your very own eyes?

All the prophets in the Bible, some of who actually spoke to God, never mentioned a three personality God. Jesus, never mentioned a three personality God, despite being the one who sent down that which you now call the third part of this so called three personality God. Yet you call it obvious truth as if it's more than something you were told and never questioned but just believed, and you have the arrogance to accuse another of not knowing God and being blinded by pride!

I agree. The light of truth will enlighten your heart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Peacefullove:

As in, so funny

How is Man a triune being in the image of God ?
You can effectively exclude all those that identify themselves as products of an ancestry of fish and monkeys.
Richard Dawkins once told a small sad audience of atheists that they were all fish in the past. There was thunderous applause with fish scales flying.

I do doubt Dawkins whenever I am at the beach and observe atheists that can't swim.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... The truth remains the truth!. Please don't deny it. I won't mock you. I need you to see the truth for yourself, and the bible is very clear about who Jesus Christ is. It's just that you're trying to defend yourself and save face. That I understand, but please, don't continue in it.

Again, you have misinterpreted what the bible meant by calling Jesus Christ an Apostle.

If Jesus answering the name of God was just because God is his father, why should only him answer the name of his father?. Are the angels and men not sons of God, who can also answer the name of the Father?.

Let me show you again from scriptures.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Why did the Jews say that by saying He is the Son of God, He makes Himself equal with God?. Did the language hide something from us?. Again, why is that everytime, Jesus is referred to, the definite article 'the' is always attached as a prefix to Son?. Why is it always 'the Son of God'?. Is Jesus Christ the only son of God?. Why is He always referred in such manner?.

Jesus is not a mere prophet or apostle, but Jesus Christ is God the Son!. Shalom.

If only you could back your claims with at least a bible verse that expressly referred to Jesus as "God the Son" then it would have made more sense.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
budaatum:

All the prophets in the Bible, some of who actually spoke to God, never mentioned a three personality God. Jesus, never mentioned a three personality God, despite being the one who sent down that which you now call the third part of this so called three personality God. Yet you call it obvious truth as if it's more than something you were told and never questioned but just believed, and you have the arrogance to accuse another of not knowing God and being blinded by pride!

You see how ironic the dude sounds in his outright misconception wink

Instead of praying for the light of truth to enlighten him. grin

3 in 1 doctrine has no place in the scriptures never.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

is there anything that was made without the word?
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Maamin:

Apt
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You can effectively exclude all those that identify themselves as products of an ancestry of fish and monkeys.
Richard Dawkins once told a small sad audience of atheists that they were all fish in the past. There was thunderous applause with fish scales flying.

I do doubt Dawkins whenever I am at the beach and observe atheists that can't swim.

Mr , nobody ask you all this , Just calm down

Tell me how man is a triune being in the image of God ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Peacefullove: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2018
solite3:
is there anything that was made without the word?

This old line has been flogged Mr.

Son of God = Creation of God

Even the word was made unless your bible contradicts itself.

But the wise ones realize john 1:3 can also mean apart from .

If you insist on nothing was made , Do well to Tell me why Angels are called son of God ? This time around I will monitor you so well to avoid unnecessary digression
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by ScienceWatch: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Peacefullove:

Mr , nobody ask you all this , Just calm down

Tell me how man is a triune being in the image of God ?
OK .
1) Man is a fish

2) Man is a monkey

3) Man is an atheist
three in one = Triune

I just made a groundbreaking discovery and hope to get some recognition for it.

ATHEISTS ARE TRIUNE BEINGS

CC WinnerO1, Butterflyleo
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by ScienceWatch: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
Peacefullove:

If you insist on nothing was made , Do well to Tell me why Angels are called son of God ? This time around I will monitor you so well to avoid unnecessary digression
did you say this without the word ?
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by tomakint: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
ScienceWatch:
OK .
1) Man is a fish

2) Man is a monkey

3) Man is an atheist
three in one = Triune

Trying so hard to digress from a debate you are supposed to defend with Biblical proof right? grin grin cheesy just accept the fact that trinity is not Biblical as widely claimed.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Maamin:

If only you could back your claims with at least a bible verse that expressly referred to Jesus as "God the Son" then it would have made more sense.

Really?. All the bible verses are not enough?.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Why did Jesus make that statement?. Do we now have two Gods, or is the bible false?.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Maamin:

Really?, so all the bible verses are not enough for you?.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Why would Jesus Christ make such categorical statement?. Is the bible lying?.

If you do not believe in the Trinity of God, you do not believe God!. You can't separate God, or make Him what He is not!.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Primesky(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
budaatum:

It will be very difficult for you, who are nothing a believer of God to understand the depth things of God. If men can just read the bible like an ordinary literature and understand it, then there wouldn't have been any need of sending the Holy Spirit to teach and lead us into all truth.

God heed slot if mysteries away from the devil until Jesus was crucified and rose again. There was no way any mortal would have known it!. But the devil knows very well who Jesus Christ is, he was only able to approach Him because He was in the flesh, having striped himself of all his glory.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

The question is, do you have this Holy Spirit of God. Most of those who do not accept this truth, are those who do not believe in God nor His Holy Spirit as a person. So how would you understand the things of God and about God.

Again, the bible in several verses, made it clear for even the ordinary discerning mind to have an idea. For instance, in what bases would Jesus make the statement below.

Do we have two first and last, or is the bible lying?. Think.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Primesky:

Really?. All the bible verses are not enough?.

Why did Jesus make that statement?. Do we now have two Gods, or is the bible false?.

The verse 1 of that chapter made it clearer who is the source of the revelation.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The bold is very important please to know why Almighty in verse 8 is not contradiction.

From God to Jesus to his angel and to his servant John.

Jesus said "as I hear, so I speak"

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by budaatum: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Maamin:

The verse 1 of that chapter made it clearer who is the source of the revelation.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The bold is very important please to know why Almighty in verse 8 is not contradiction.

From God to Jesus to his angel and to his servant John.

Jesus said "as I hear, so I speak"
Why Jesus, who is claimed to be God, is now receiving Revelations from himself who is supposed to be God, confounds me! Do some religious people not see the humptydumptiness in their understanding of what they claim to read?

Sounds like one of those "my lord said unto my lord" things when people claim the same person was talking to himself. They call it "the depth of God". I call it an inability to comprehend simple written English Language!
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Maamin(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
budaatum:

Why Jesus, who is claimed to be God, is now receiving Revelations from himself who is supposed to be God, confounds me! Do some religious people not see the humptydumptiness in their understanding of what they claim to read?

Sounds like one of those "my lord said unto my lord" things when people claim the same person was talking to himself. They call it "the depth of God". I call it an inability to comprehend simple written English Language!

The Son is the physical and express image of the father, no one has seen the Father at any point in time only the son who is directly from him has declared him. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Peacefullove:

If you insist on nothing was made , Do well to Tell me why

Angels are called son of God ? This time around I will monitor you so well to avoid unnecessary digression

I m not insisting but only emphasizing on scripture.
the word 'apart cannot be used in place of without as they don't mean the same thing, the Greek translation is there for you to check.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

the subject in this verse is all created things,
John points out two things
1. All things (created things) without exception was created by the word
2.without him it was not possible for any created thing to be made.
this automatically removes him from the subject.
HE WAS NOT A CREATED BEING.

Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

HE EXISTED ALL CREATED THINGS meaning he was eternal.
Again the apostle said all things in heaven were created by him, if he was created it will not be true hence the apostle would be wrong to say all thins in heaven was created by him.
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Another proof that Jesus is God is the fact that Jesus shared God's glory and honor, if Jesus was not God it will mean God was sharing his glory with another, something he said he does not do.
Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

But in so many verse Jesus claims God's glory he calls God's angels his own, God's throne his own, he said [/b]THE FATHER HAS COMMANDED MEN TO HONOR HIM JUST AS THE HONOR THE FATHER[b]
how do we honor the father is not by worshipping him hence Jesus said his father wants all men to worship him.
the father commands all Angels to worship him.

Matthew 13:41
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Re: My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! by OneJ: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2018
solite3:
Another proof that Jesus is God is the fact that Jesus shared God's glory and honor, if Jesus was not God it will mean God was sharing his glory with another, something he said he does not do.
Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

But in so many verse Jesus claims God's glory he calls God's angels his own, God's throne his own, he said [/b]THE FATHER HAS COMMANDED MEN TO HONOR HIM JUST AS THE HONOR THE FATHER[b]
how do we honor the father is not by worshipping him hence Jesus said his father wants all men to worship him.
the father commands all Angels to worship him.

Matthew 13:41
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

"Then the end will come when he (Christ) hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he (Christ) has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
For he "has put everything under his feet", Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him,IT IS CLEAR THAT THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE GOD HIMSELF, who put everything under Christ". 1 Cor 15:24,27.

Almighty God is not Jesus Christ.
Your trinity is a man made fallacy.
Pls, receive sense IJNA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.