Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33917 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Adegboye15(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Like seriously,a mature man test during dating/courtship period but trust after marriage, my brother u need it now but u too must be sincere enough to be trusted any day any time
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

Ure about to marry a hoe bro! Don't do dis to urself. Alot of skeletons in her closet or cupboard. Anybody who can let u check their fone after seriously dating is shady. Just tell her u can't marry sm1 u don't trust. Its dat simple.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?
he is her fiance
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise
There is more to the reason she is behaving funny with her phone. Calm down and monitor her because she has given you room to suspect her.
Relax yourself make her feel relaxed about it, then one day when she comes around ask her to open her hone you need to go through it if she go ves you without delay then fine but if she finds it difficult to release it to you insist, if she refuses,put the relationship on hold till you decides whether to go forward or not.
You can never understand a woman unless she wants you to understand her.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
merxi55:
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her...no time
so if he suspects she's cheating he should still go ahead to marry her?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

d red flags are too glaring 2 assume or ignore.oga u are definitely in a bus going in d wrong direction. It won't end well. Better alight, retrace ur steps and get into another bus
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Cincima(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dis ur girl ain't loyal. Just enjoy it while it last,
Cos you are a side guy( legbegbe. )
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by makky555(f): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

Yep and no

Yes maybe she's trying to hide something or someone from you

And no because I do that a lot when I'm with my boyfriend who's an extremely jealous type that questions my every call... I hope you're not like dah towards her
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by makky555(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66397156:

Only intellectual people will actually know what that means.

I understood it oo ... So I have sense like dis grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by ACE1010: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Don't be fooled.....she's a chronic cheat. That's how they behave!! Show her my message... Na me talk am!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Jeferious: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
merxi55:
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her...no time
I seriously love this our generation; an era where mindless, manipulative sociopaths litter the whole place pretending to be sane. The way I smiled when I read your comment eh...

I don't want to judge you, but your comment is amusingly sad. Let's forget gender war- Imagine that everyone on earth is a betraying, manipulative, backstabbing and cheating predator looking for who to prey on and take advantage of. You can't trust your friends, siblings, parents- nobody in particular. You see your greatest enemy in your own father. You see someone to be very wary of in your spouse. You monitor your friends with caution as if you're monitoring a snake. Just try to imagine such a world where every one is paranoid within you.

If we should go by the moral lesson in your comment, trust is valueless, and I predict a future of very paranoid, emotionless, insensitive and predatory human beings. Love will finally go extinct, and people would always seek who to take advantage of. The weak would be those who still retain some form of emotion in them.

You're very welcome to a negative evolution for mankind, all thanks to your sweet comment and your way of thinking.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by hope567: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bros... she is only respecting you and trying to save your heart from being broken.... and y must you want to go through your spouse phone?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MDGsVISIBLE: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
She's a Unique, wise & mature lady who understood the value for maximal Concentration & attention with you without distraction. It's a prioritize value for true friendship & foundation for a solid relationship.
I hope you ll learn to do the same next time.

She's on a case study!
Wish you the best BrO!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Prettyyemi(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted
embarassed

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart
....you are d dumbest guy have ever seen
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by homenje73: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
In capital letters SHE IS CHEATING ON U. periods ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Prettyyemi(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

..u are suppose to advice d guy,not criticize him....
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Prettyyemi(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
U guyz should have a discussion ...
Talk heart to heart...
If she still insists,then I think u need to start suspecting her...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by millomaniac: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
is that whet u Av to offer

You are probably new on this forum. Everyone knows that highqueen is a slut. She is currently on damage control thats why she is trying to be nice and has removed her pic.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by GboyegaD(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:

Your first comment was on point but this second one doesn't quite resonate with me. So he should wait till he is married to her before knowing whether she is a cheat or not? If he doesn't have any business checking her phone now he certainly doesn't have any checking it in the future. Clearly the op is having trust issues. While I do not subscribe to checking your partner's phone (because whatever you are looking for you will surely find), but telling him to hold on till they are married isn't right either. Because once there is trust issues that remain unresolved it tends to get even worse as time goes by. So I suggest they resolve it now rather than waiting till after they are married

Why do we like to barge into someone else's privacy? If she refuses to give him and he is suspecting her, he should walk away and move on. Since when has someone else's phone becomes another's property just because they agreed to be in a relationship with each other?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by FA13(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Whoa! what an experience. The OP should learn from this.

dippleee1:
I hardly comment on this type of post, but have once experience this before, the same fiance matter, always keeping her phone off or offing her network when ever she comes visiting, I never suspected anything. I have even taken her home to my family to do intro to them. Pretty and nice lady working in a bank, me working and doing fine than her in life as an engineer. When ever she comes around, she is always very protective of her phone and password every app on her phone,well I trusted her much and never asked her why all this over protective method of her phone when ever she is with me. But God expose her one day, she was chatting with her phone and her mb got finished, she tried loading from her bank account, not working. So she begged me to use my phone to log on into her FB account, that she want to conclude a transaction chat with her client. I gave her, she used it and later gave me back my phone after 45min with it. After she has gone, I decided to use my FB to chat, I found out her messenger account wasnt logged out properly, I decided to check her Last chat, what I saw nearly made my heart to stop beating. She was booking appointments with several men, some telling her how sweet she was the last time they made out and another booking her, she telling them prices and even telling them she will still get married to her man and she don't know how she will be coping with this type of life style when she get married to her lover, that she prays God help her then, but she love her man, but business is business. Imagine if I didn't see this on her phone, I would have gotten married to an evil lady who probably would have been cheating on me at home when ever am not around. Note, God do show to us some signs before we select a partner, but sometimes we neglect those signs and go ahead and still select the partner, believing you are in love, later in life repercussions start coming up. Be wise
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by hypnotic(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
No oh its just coincidence , her battery is dead
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by ehardetola(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
If she switch off her phone, she want you on bed be that now. To avoid distraction
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Sparkle777(f): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Let her go.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MielBaker(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Very simple. Pick it up and switch it back on.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

Just break up, I just broke up with mine but too long cos of similar behaviour

Bros I remember you o..

Are you not one that said you can't allow your woman to work??...Yes na u bros.

You even said you are always with your woman, and she stays at home most time...you went further to say in quote "make I see who go come my house come bleep her" which I replied that she can be bleeped anywhere other than your house grin

Bros na u joor.

So you don finally break up with the girl despite all your internal and external surveillance cameras on her grin

Chai...girls sha. Sorry bro.

Better luck with dem girls next time cool

Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Azam101: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Nice write up bro!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
she"s cheating on u
srry bros

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Azam101: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bros to be sincere your fiancé na public toilet sorry for the foul language but that the truth! Marriage is built on trust and sacrifice.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by megama: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
savio93:
Why would you request for her phone? Is it your own?
Na so trouble go dey sleep inyanga do go wake am.
he suppose take hammer smash the phone.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Sike(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:

Your first comment was on point but this second one doesn't quite resonate with me. So he should wait till he is married to her before knowing whether she is a cheat or not? If he doesn't have any business checking her phone now he certainly doesn't have any checking it in the future. Clearly the op is having trust issues. While I do not subscribe to checking your partner's phone (because whatever you are looking for you will surely find), but telling him to hold on till they are married isn't right either. Because once there is trust issues that remain unresolved it tends to get even worse as time goes by. So I suggest they resolve it now rather than waiting till after they are married
Gbammmm
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by megama: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be
stop complaining marry her. Love endures ALL tHING
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by zubinike(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

In saudi-arabia if u are seen going through your wives phone without her permission u will be sentenced or pay a fine, at first I felt they were mad. Later I realized they were absolutely correct with their decision.

Oga
1- be thankful to her she had to switch that phone off, if not a better dude will woo her away
2- the lesser u know from her phone the better for u. Scrolling thru a woman's phone is like been caught by your wife when u are sniffing Ur neighbors panties

3- oga Shey u get Ur phone? Why una two no share one phone? Please please...if u wanna make heaven, never touch her phone anymore...its the 13 commandment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.