Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33932 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Captain8(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nawao mugu plenty 4 NL o, anyway de guys she dating are too many dats why, if it was ur wife i could hv knw wat to say
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by ericmor: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
yes I do give her my phone anytime she request it

Cheat on me
I don't want to think that

U don’t need any advice here bcs u are not ready to let her go that is y u have come here for advice. If u don’t go n look for ur own wife n u get married to d lady, don’t come here for advice o when u start getting result of what u are experiencing now
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by messenger4891: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=savio93 post=66396904]
Exactly... She is "to be" not yet "yours truly".
So you do not have a right. [/quote

But he has the right to go to her bamuda (don look for it in dictionary) triangle .

we are now living in the world where private things(p..sy) is shareable but things (phone) that suppose to be shareable becomes private.

Bros don't believe her totally but wear your cap of intelligence .something isn't right.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by parismoore: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
coolh3ad:

MY brother. Your Fiancé is hiding something from you. THAT'S THE "BITTER" TRUTH....I am 95percent sure she is seeing someone else (a.k.a cheating on you) or she is about to cheat on you. The earlier you know why she always turn off her phone and hide it, the better for you oooo. Don't say I didn't warn you..
God bless u sir...The high time we understand a relationship should be free and fair like democratical govt the better for us, The word 'Fiance' differs from mere 'Girlfriend' the both parties needs to always be open to each other cox it strengthens a relationship, u should always find time to discuss about ur admirers/toasters just to make him build that confidence and trust in u, u cant be in a relationship and act like ure single, whats the point of turning ur mobile off when ure with someone u claim u love and want future with, no matter who the callers are its always good to take their calls and tell them bluntly ure with ur fiancee that ull ring them later,that alone gives ur dude courage and more reason to trust u, even a blind man will find it fishy and worried to know why she's always turning her mobile off, Bros please place a tight surveillance on her cox she's not being real with u...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by taylor89(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
....you are d dumbest guy have ever seen

Hmmm
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by johnnyloroun: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
She issa flirt turn her to ur side chick
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by taylor89(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prettyyemi:
....you are d dumbest guy have ever seen

That's harsh from a lady
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by spartacus88: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
It's clear she is not dating only u and am sure another Nigga will be complaining also about that. She is cheating but only trying to respect u by switching off her phone so that u will not get angry. Her wife material is -1yrd
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by abimic(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
I follow my kind of person, my baby even keeps her phone with me and I don't even go through it sef..... So, me, my baby can check my phone too but for trust, we don't have any suspicion. Just tell your baby you don't like that as it gives room for suspicion, then, request to see her phone. I wonder why a lady should be keeping a private life from a boyfriend if they truly love them but if for fun, fine, they can hide their real nature. A lady CAn choose to hid her phone from her man but exposes her private part to that Same man, hypocrite! Start suspecting that girl Biko.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
OP I truth is your fiancee is not loyal. She is hiding some stuffs from you. The best you'd do is try to begin the process of emotional detachment before finally breaking up.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by GOFRONT(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
From lastweek, it has been girls hiding their phones from their boyfriends

Corruption in every part of Nigeria,
Corruption in everything
Corruption in govt
Corruption in Relationship, in Marriage.
Corruption in the church/mosque
Corruption in schools.

Even me that is typing this.....am corrupt.

Op, they say saturday wen go good, na on friday dem go take know am.

Marriage wen go good, na from relationship dem go take see am. Better count yo teeth with your tongue
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by othenok(f): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
pls understand .I trust her but u know.it can't just be 100% .this is the world of internet we read everyday about relationship catastrophes

I really feel sad for you cos we humans have a way of attracting our worse fears. You are entering a marital relationship with a very juvenile mindset.

What if this lady is innocent and your determination to think the worse about her pushes her away from you? Hope you will hail yourself for being right.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by spiritedtete: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Madam is 100% cheating jor.... that moment your spouse keeps his or her phone are away from you... guy be bothered I am very very very serious.

I don't subscribe to snooping though... but if your spouse consciously keeps her phone away from you... wahala don dey be that lol... trust me.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by parismoore: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Well if she hides her phone from u. Then bro she is cheating. Period. I don't see a reason I can't give my fiancé my phone.
God will give u a dozen of kids for saying the truth...
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by DonMekino(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by friendlyenemy: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by DonMekino(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Waohh!!

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Jflex07(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op you be woman wrapper.. it's quite glaring that's she's cheating on you, until you enter into the marriage proper, is that when you will learn? mumu
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by yomi007k(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
dippleee1:
I hardly comment on this type of post, but have once experience this before, the same fiance matter, always keeping her phone off or offing her network when ever she comes visiting, I never suspected anything. I have even taken her home to my family to do intro to them. Pretty and nice lady working in a bank, me working and doing fine than her in life as an engineer. When ever she comes around, she is always very protective of her phone and password every app on her phone,well I trusted her much and never asked her why all this over protective method of her phone when ever she is with me. But God expose her one day, she was chatting with her phone and her mb got finished, she tried loading from her bank account, not working. So she begged me to use my phone to log on into her FB account, that she want to conclude a transaction chat with her client. I gave her, she used it and later gave me back my phone after 45min with it. After she has gone, I decided to use my FB to chat, I found out her messenger account wasnt logged out properly, I decided to check her Last chat, what I saw nearly made my heart to stop beating. She was booking appointments with several men, some telling her how sweet she was the last time they made out and another booking her, she telling them prices and even telling them she will still get married to her man and she don't know how she will be coping with this type of life style when she get married to her lover, that she prays God help her then, but she love her man, but business is business. Imagine if I didn't see this on her phone, I would have gotten married to an evil lady who probably would have been cheating on me at home when ever am not around. Note, God do show to us some signs before we select a partner, but sometimes we neglect those signs and go ahead and still select the partner, believing you are in love, later in life repercussions start coming up. Be wise
Pls sir permit me to learn from ur wisdom.

Were there no other signs u saw in her?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by alobright17(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
912:

Your first comment was on point but this second one doesn't quite resonate with me. So he should wait till he is married to her before knowing whether she is a cheat or not? If he doesn't have any business checking her phone now he certainly doesn't have any checking it in the future. Clearly the op is having trust issues. While I do not subscribe to checking your partner's phone (because whatever you are looking for you will surely find), but telling him to hold on till they are married isn't right either. Because once there is trust issues that remain unresolved it tends to get even worse as time goes by. So I suggest they resolve it now rather than waiting till after they are married

Nobody is even talking about putting off her phone , all I read is how he is not supposed to check phone.... SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by coolh3ad(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
parismoore:
God bless u sir...The high time we understand a relationship should be free and fair like democratical govt the better for us, The word 'Fiance' differs from mere 'Girlfriend' the both parties needs to always be open to each other cox it strengthens a relationship, u should always find time to discuss about ur admirers/toasters just to make him build that confidence and trust in u, u cant be in a relationship and act like ure single, whats the point of turning ur mobile off when ure with someone u claim u love and want future with, no matter who the callers are its always good to take their calls and tell them bluntly ure with ur fiancee that ull ring them later,that alone gives ur dude courage and more reason to trust u, even a blind man will find it fishy and worried to know why she's always turning her mobile off, Bros please place a tight surveillance on her cox she's not being real with u...

Chop Knuckle Boss. You have said it all. Why act single when in a relationship....Ladies...hmmmmm. If you want to take her very serious and don't want heart break, monitor her wella. If she can't cope, free am abeg. I can't come and allow one lady use my head anyhow. Lai Lai......lol
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by coolh3ad(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
prinzfavian:
In my own opinion, those with trust issues shouldn't bother going into relationships cos it doesn't make sense to keep being insecure for flimsy reasons...
What if she switches off her phone everytime she is with you, how's that a problem? What if she just wants to be with you with no disturbance whatsoever? Why should you even try to collect her phone is the first place for investigative purpose?
Trust her even when she doesn't deserve it otherwise why should you be in a relationship with her in the first place?
Now I'm not trying to defend your fiance here for her acts, or trying to confirm your fears about her, I'm only trying to help you understand what trust means in a relationship...

Lol. You build trust Boss... you don't just see someone and trust the person sharp sharp.....Everyone has trust issues. Except if you don't give a f*ck about the person......why does she have to put it off. Can't she put it on silence?. Why does she have to HIDE the phone too if she isn't hiding something...

Boss. You know as e dey go. Like i said earlier. You build trust. No one will trust a lady who is always hiding her phone....you sef know.....
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by coolh3ad(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Princedapace:

I dont like commenting on issues like this but ur point made me to;

Now, trust does not grow on trees. Trust is earned bro. People earn trust and not the other way round. Now, people are having issues understanding the bases of relationship and marriage. Yes, privacy is your right even in relationship but cheating on someone is not ur right. U av the right to walk away and not to cheat on ur partner. The world is going crazy by directly and indirectly encouraging cheating.

This is someone he wants to get married to and he has right to know who he wants to get married to. People try to know if they are been cheated on so that they can find out on time and save themselves of unwanted and endless drama. U av heard stories of men who trained their babe in school only to find out at the last minute that the said gf has been cheating and got married to another.

It is important to find out if u safe except the relationship was defined from beginning to be an open relationship. This is not about acting like a modern person. What i dont support is over doing anything but lovers should be one.

My partner and i have access to each other's phones and laptops. There is nothing there. We dont av anything to hide. If ur hands are clean, u wouldnt av issues allowing ur partner check ur phone..

what if this young man is putting his resources, time, emotion and efforts into a relationship with someone who has the plan to marry another man? It is better he finds out now and not later bro.

In sincere relationship, both partners are one. The only thing i told my babe not to check are my business transactions. She is free to use my phone at will.. She also gave me such right...

See, I always tell people, it is not by force to be in a relationship. If u want to enjoy full privacy, dont go into a relationship for god sake. Just remain single so that no one would ask for ur phone. It is that simple...

When i wasnt ready to answer questions such as where are u? who did u call? Who is this? etc, I remained single. I avoided any committed relationship. But when i was ready to compromise privacy, I went into a serious relationship.

If u want to enjoy full privacy, pls, dont go into serious relationship or marriage. Whatever u are hiding from ur partner, explain that to him or her and u both can work on that.

Heart breaks are on the increase becus humans have refused to be sincere. This thing is not hard, if u want to cheat, go ahead and breakup or dont even go into relationship or marriage.

Dear OP

if ur partner is hiding her phone from her, im sorry, she is cheating or about to cheat. Let me just advice u.... Put the relationship on hold for now until u are able to resolve this issue. Never marry a cheat. If u are doing same, u dont av the moral right to judge her then...but if ur hands are clean, and she is not willing to be open to u and be sincere, breakup, seriously, there are good ladies out there. I mean, loyal, honest and serious ones. I wish u all the best.

GBAM!!. Please tell him......when everyone know as e dey go..
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by MissRaine69(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise
Come on now seriously? Advice for what?
As if you don’t know that she is waiting to leave you as soon as the one who has her heart sends her money from Germany.

You are just the bed warmer not the owner of the bed.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dippleee1: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2018
yomi007k:

Pls sir permit me to learn from ur wisdom.

Were there no other signs u saw in her?

The way she handles your family or members of your family or ways she speaks about your family when u bring up your family discussion to her matters a lot, how willing she is able to accept her mistakes and take correction or apologies when she hurt your feelings matters, the type of advice rendered to you when ever you see for one from her matters and we'll she is able to handle important things given to her by you or hoe economical she might tend to be toward handling things, all this matters In a relationship
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by lloyds(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2018
ikennamadu1:

sometimes i dey wonder weda them select women from beans.

The ladies of nowadays are so filthy and deceitful. See all their comments. . Supporting the Olosho fiance.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by ikennamadu1(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2018
lloyds:

The ladies of nowadays are so filthy and deceitful. See all their comments. . Supporting the Olosho fiance.

asin ehnnnnn
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by oribi(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2018
sense is common grin....no insults simply use yours
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2018
The level of reasoning these days by some individuals esp here on nairaland is quite preposterous to be honest, shocked shocked
So just because OP isn't yet married to the lady,he can't see or have access to her fone?
So a guy cant ask for a lady to be committed or faithful to him unless he is married to her?
And such lady thinks marriage will make her submissive and at the same time make those "toasters" and "marriage proposers" on her social wall to quit disturbing her forever?
So lets flip the coin...and let a lady find out why her guy switched off his fone....she would have to first get married before she can access his fone? right?
What an outrageous reasoning! undecided undecided

The way Nigerians talk about marriage or make it look like a caveat that makes one's character or sin go away defies common sense...The laughable part is that most people now view marriage as a solution to all of their problems including cheating... grin grin

Whether we want to accept it or not....No matter how we try to play down on relationship or dating,the facts still remains that
A cheat in a relationship will most likely be a smooth cheat after marriage...
A flirt in a relationship will be a flirt when married....
An abusive partner will be far more abusive once the wedding party is over......
A violent individual might even beat up a partner on their first wedding night....

Marriage can never change any one's character or attitude....what the partner was is the same character your partner will exhibit once married!
Make no mistake about that!

The rate of divorce cases that will sweep across this nation will be quite devastating in the coming years due to some unfortunate decisions by those who prefer to act based on their emotions..... smiley smiley
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2018
dippleee1:
I hardly comment on this type of post, but have once experience this before, the same fiance matter, always keeping her phone off or offing her network when ever she comes visiting, I never suspected anything. I have even taken her home to my family to do intro to them. Pretty and nice lady working in a bank, me working and doing fine than her in life as an engineer. When ever she comes around, she is always very protective of her phone and password every app on her phone,well I trusted her much and never asked her why all this over protective method of her phone when ever she is with me. But God expose her one day, she was chatting with her phone and her mb got finished, she tried loading from her bank account, not working. So she begged me to use my phone to log on into her FB account, that she want to conclude a transaction chat with her client. I gave her, she used it and later gave me back my phone after 45min with it. After she has gone, I decided to use my FB to chat, I found out her messenger account wasnt logged out properly, I decided to check her Last chat, what I saw nearly made my heart to stop beating. She was booking appointments with several men, some telling her how sweet she was the last time they made out and another booking her, she telling them prices and even telling them she will still get married to her man and she don't know how she will be coping with this type of life style when she get married to her lover, that she prays GOD HELP her then, but she love her man, but business is business. Imagine if I didn't see this on her phone, I would have gotten married to an evil lady who probably would have been cheating on me at home when ever am not around. Note, God do show to us some signs before we select a partner, but sometimes we neglect those signs and go ahead and still select the partner, believing you are in love, later in life repercussions start coming up. Be wise
shocked shocked shocked Blood of Titus!
She even included God...ohhh shocked shocked

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by openmine(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2018
merxi55:
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her ...no time
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by GrammarCheck: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Switch it back on.

Abi is your hand paining you?

Anyways, Nairaland says they will find you millions of naira if you go through your partners phone in Saudi. Just make sure you don't follow her for hajj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / 7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.