Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl (5583 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just free that jobless troll looking for a minute fame with I'm sure he might not be getting cheesy
yes,the idiotic fool will be ignored.cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just free that jobless troll looking for a minute fame with I'm sure he might not be getting cheesy

One of them has mentioned me and has decided to show his level of unintelligence by asking me a stupid question he couldn't check my signature or asked google.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

You should just respect yourself this early morning and respect your inner man.cool
she wants to fight me, e touch u?... Pele oh
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Once a guy wants the above listed there from you girl he is a gold digger......better watch it

you lack sense... so a lady can have her preferred choice but you don't want men to have their own choice... broke leech

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
lool,cheesy
I have seen the slowpoke.
perhaps queens of prostitutes .
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
afolayan22:
They have been no much addo that girls are oliver twist all the time that is why you need to identify which one you're into a woman or a girl.

1).She isn't trendy

2).Don't care about facebook

3).Woman read, girls don't

4).She just wants love

5).She is independent

Any addition and subtraction
Comment open...

nice post bro...

only lazy bitches will argue about this..

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
she wants to fight me, e touch u?... Pele oh
okaay,bye.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

just wondering. some of these people just come here with skewed post to scatter people's relationship.
the op is one of them.
Do you know how many relationships this guy's have destroy ? fun as it maybe they only come online and spew trash while they can't apply it to their relationship cheesy I once heard a guy here ranting about how this guy's ruin his relationship with his girlfriend and he's regretting the course of his actions cheesy most of this guy's dishing out advice here don't even have girlfriend cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

yes,the idiotic fool will be ignored.cool

was your preshy banned? undecided
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2018
tspouse:
perhaps queens of prostitutes .
smh.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

was your banned? undecided
nope dear.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

okaay,bye.
go well grin grin
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

One of them has mentioned me and has decided to show his level of unintelligence by asking me a stupid question he couldn't check my signature or asked google.
sluts has taken over dis tread
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
afolayan22:
They have been no much addo that girls are oliver twist all the time that is why you need to identify which one you're into a woman or a girl.

1).She isn't trendy

2).Don't care about facebook

3).Woman read, girls don't

4).She just wants love

5).She is independent

Any addition and subtraction
Comment open...

no 1 doesn't make one a woman.. even matured women like to trend..

and as for the independent matter..

anyone that is dependent isn't a lady yet...

#TeamLetThemWork

#ladies have two hands and two legs same way guys have two hands and two legs

#GENDER EQUALITY

FEMINISM HAS COME TO STAY cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Do you know how many relationships this guy's have destroy ? fun as it maybe they only come online and spew trash while they can't apply it to their relationship cheesy I once heard a guy here ranting about how this guy's ruin his relationship with his girlfriend and he's regretting the course of his actions cheesy most of this guy's dishing out advice here don't even have girlfriend cheesy

Pheww.... You are actually making sense. Just learn to proofread and edit your write-ups.

Don't type in a haste. You can also install Grammarly App for mobile. Tis gonna help also.

#Safe.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

you lack sense... so a lady can have her preferred choice but you don't want men to have their own choice... broke leech
Hello kindly use the sand in your fathers compound and mold the type of woman you want to be doing the above listed..... you as* sucker

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
lool,brokelyns of no nations,NL vagabonds.
who takes these advisers serious.lool.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Pheww.... You are actually making sense. Just learn to proofread and edit your write-ups.

Don't type in a haste. You can also install Grammarly App for mobile. Tis gonna help also.

#Safe.

bro we cool..
can you explain how the thread can destroy a relationship? undecided

or your post might mean another thing...

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
go well grin grin
You too.cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

#Safe.
Who makes sense more than you wink

I enjoyed reading your stories from your blog especially the romantic ones lipsrsealed cheesy

Good morning cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hello kindly use the sand in your fathers compound and mold the type of woman you want to be doing the above listed..... you as* sucker

I don't live with my father... you ain't my type abeg..

broke bitches everywhere.. smh

feminism has come to stay in Nigeria..

FEMINISM AIN'T GOING AWAY! (FAGA)!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by BiafranBushBoy: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Who makes sense more than you wink

I enjoyed reading your stories from your blog especially the romantic ones lipsrsealed cheesy

Good morning cool

I catch ya! Do have a lovely time.

Don't forget to also drop a comment.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
lool,these early morning fight.grin
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:

nope dear.

that moniker is better then.. seems people respect you more when you're using the preshy moniker undecided
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

This guys are attention seekers rumor has it that they get erection once we reply them lipsrsealed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

that moniker is better then.. seems people respect you more when you're using the preshy moniker undecided
yes,it gets attention I don't like.
I remain anonymous with this.grin
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Lsofdk(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you sis your happiness is all that matters and once you can't give it to yourself no one else will..... your imperfections should be what attracts a man not your perfection because everyone can handle perfection cool
You're making a point but are you speaking facts. Show me just one person that's attracted by one's imperfections. Even you can't be attracted by a man's imperfection.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I catch ya! Do have a lovely time.
Don't forget to also drop a comment.
Oh sure cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't live with my father... you ain't my type abeg..

broke bitches everywhere.. smh

feminism has come to stay in Nigeria..

FEMINISM AIN'T GOING AWAY! (FAGA)!! tongue
Oh sorry I forgot you stay with your sugar mummy that commissioner's daughter who you depend on for your daily income cheesy cheesy

You just played yourself boy

3 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
undecided undecided are u saying its extraordinary for a woman to possess those qualities... Am afraid to marry oh
Nope you can get them by molding them with clay into your desire texture..... why won't you be afraid when you're dishing what you can't handle cool

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? / Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / No Romance Witout Finance?...really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.