Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl (5582 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Lsofdk:

You're making a point but are you speaking facts. Show me just one person that's attracted by one's imperfections. Even you can't be attracted by a man's imperfection.
Your imperfections can attract someone it all depends on how you handle such imperfections cool

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Shugavee(f): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2018
highqueen:
no 2,so fb addict like me isn't a womancry
lol
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Shugavee(f): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2018
afolayan22:
They have been no much addo that girls are oliver twist all the time that is why you need to identify which one you're into a woman or a girl.

1).She isn't trendy

2).Don't care about facebook

3).Woman read, girls don't

4).She just wants love

5).She is independent

Any addition and subtraction
Comment open...
trendy So a celebrity is not a woman

I find people who do too much of social media as jobless, no offence!! So i kinda agree with no 2

A woman wants more than love , she wants a responsible man, no woman wants an irresponsible man just because the guy loves her!! So that one is zero

Everyone should read male n female, but not every one likes reading much, it has nothing to do with being a man or woman!!! That one is zero

All women should be independent, so i agree with the last one!!

Total score 2 over 5!!

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Lsofdk(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your imperfections can attract someone it all depends on how you handle such imperfections cool
Okay your opinion
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oh sorry I forgot you stay with your sugar mummy that commissioner's daughter who you depend on for your daily income cheesy cheesy

You just played yourself boy

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!

FEMINISM HAS COME TO STAY IN NIGERIA!!
WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL!

ANYTHING A MAN CAN ACHIEVE, A WOMAN CAN ALSO ACHIEVE IT!!!

FEMINISM AIN'T GOING AWAY! (FAGA)!!!

NOT NOW, NOT EVER!! tongue
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Shugavee:
trendy So a celebrity is not a woman

I find people who do too much of social media as jobless, no offence!! So i kinda agree with no 2

A woman wants more than love , she wants a responsible man, no woman wants an irresponsible man just because the guy loves her!! So that one is zero

Everyone should read male n female, but not every one likes reading much, it has nothing to do with being a man or woman!!! That one is zero

All women should be independent, so i agree with the last one!!

Total score 2 over 5!!
you're right..

I don't agree with his no1 and no3
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by highqueen(f): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Shugavee:
lol
sweetz.kiss
goodmorning.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nope you can get them by molding them with clay into your desire texture..... why won't you be afraid when you're dishing what you can't handle cool
of cuz I can't handle these species of girls we have, better to be a babydaddy Biko... Scary creatures called girls

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!

FEMINISM HAS COME TO STAY IN NIGERIA!!
WOMEN AND MEN ARE EQUAL!

ANYTHING A MAN CAN ACHIEVE, A WOMAN CAN ALSO ACHIEVE IT!!!

FEMINISM AIN'T GOING AWAY! (FAGA)!!!

NOT NOW, NOT EVER!! tongue
I don't argue with you on this but I did advice you to stop that gold digging attitude of yours and channel your energy towards something useful you're too young for this kind of life...... leave the daughter of that commissioner alone....... stop sucking p***y at an early age...... hope it helps cool
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2018
nero2face:
of cuz I can't handle these species of girls we have, better to be a babydaddy Biko... Scary creatures called girls
I pity the girl that ends up with this one shocked

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Lsofdk:

Okay your opinion
Same as yours cool

1 Like

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by prechbills1(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I don't argue with you on this but I did advice you to stop that gold digging attitude of yours and channel your energy towards something useful you're too young for this kind of life...... leave the daughter of that commissioner alone....... stop sucking p***y at an early age...... hope it helps cool

trash
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by nero2face: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I pity the girl that ends up with this one shocked
I should be pitying the man that ends up with you, low profile and highly dependable greedy girls all over, zero manners... Ur type ends up in daddy's house
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by eterisan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself to please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool
you definitely must have walked out on a 100 relationships..... I can imagine the body count... Walking out on one relationship is hell not to talk of just walking out on one because you are not allowed to do Facebook...... Nairaland girls

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by GiantParrot(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you sis your happiness is all that matters and once you can't give it to yourself no one else will..... your imperfections should be what attracts a man not your perfection because everyone can handle perfection cool

Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by CSTR1002: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't give a listening ear to the above if you want to survive your relationship don't ever try to displease yourself to please any man if he can't take you the way you are he should kiss the door cool
This is a wrong advise. She is not perfect so why should he take her the way she is?

So If she is very dirty, he should just take her the way she is?

Everybody is supposed to improve to the best they can be .
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by darlingnuel(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
You are correct, Bro. However, Facebook or social media addiction is an individual thing.
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by DavidEsq(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Once a guy wants the above listed there from you girl he is a gold digger......better watch it
Wat if a girl has these attributes, is she a gold dispenser?
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by anochuko01(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
afolayan22:
They have been no much addo that girls are oliver twist all the time that is why you need to identify which one you're into a woman or a girl.

1).She isn't trendy

2).Don't care about facebook

3).Woman read, girls don't

4).She just wants love

5).She is independent

Any addition and subtraction
Comment open...
very very great points...harken to these things
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Those things are not a sign of maturity. I am all those things & yet I throw giant temper tantrums frequently tongue I cannot control my emotional reactions, I got to act on them immediately. Very low EQ.
then u r still a teenager
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by goodnewscliff(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
All women no suppose marry.... Some re suppose to remain single..
..true or yes!!! Cos i hate wen one woman go dy form odunga for relationship ehhhnn
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by sunbilor(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
tspouse:
sluts has taken over dis tread
Can't you see it's one person with 3 different monikers? grin
Re: Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl by tspouse(m): 4:20am On Apr 06, 2018
sunbilor:
Can't you see it's one person with 3 different monikers? grin
wow. I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Gets Stuck With A Man While Having Doggy Style In Ogun State (vid) / What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? / What Men Think About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.